What os should I use?

what os should I use?

Attached: download-microsoft-os.jpg (640x313, 40K)

Gentoo

windows 10

Attached: 0D7C0F00-0A62-45E1-A588-6E67A1A1B4EB.png (1920x1080, 549K)

not windows

Linux Mint

This. But don't do whatever that shit is in that screenshot.

Attached: p.png (593x515, 273K)

honestly use any Linux distro with a Windows VM

>getting fucked by Bill gates in every possible way like a toddler
>not gay
Ok

um what’s wrong with my desktop

Attached: B9716B48-EE69-4708-B44B-4026A164DE7F.jpg (828x636, 327K)

Only tech illiterate retards use windows, and that is a fact.

Everything.

What OS do bill gates use?
You think you're smarter than a billionaire, but you're not.

7 for games w/e Linux distro for everything else

rude

Games are for children. Go to /v/ if you want to talk about that faggot shit, retard.

More productive than shitposting on a Bosnian Tiddlywinks Forum

Epic meme, gamer faggot

This

If you operate a stupid OS just because it's cool, you're just playing a strange game.

>stupid OS
I don't use wangblows

KDE Neon

Lmao what the fuck is with this estrogen infused cutsie weeb shit I always see? Why not just rice your OS and give it a good looking theme without all of the neckbeard trash?

How old are you?
You can't write windows right and think your opinion will be taken serious.

You need an OS that do what you need. Using over complex Linux to LARP hackerman is as productive as gaming.
Using too-easy OS like OS-X is wasting time for anything other than browsing.

Use windows 7 for gaming and a simple linux for anything else and you will fine.

I don't care if a retarded gamer takes anything seriously. Go play with your toys.

win10. Once you spend an hour or two going through services and group policies, Its better than what ever other shit /g will spew at you.

Heres a powershell script i put together. Kills bloat ware on new installs and a few tweaks.

reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced" /v "Hidden" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced" /v "HideFileExt" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

Get-AppxPackage | where-object {$_.name –notlike "*calculator*"} | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-Service wuauserv | Stop-Service
Get-Service wuauserv | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled
Get-Service wscsvc | Stop-Service
Get-Service wscsvc | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled
Get-Service MpsSvc | Stop-Service
Get-Service MpsSvc | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled
Get-Service SecurityHealthService | Stop-Service
Get-Service SecurityHealthService | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled
Get-Service SysMain | Stop-Service
Get-Service SysMain | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled
Get-Service WSearch | Stop-Service
Get-Service WSearch | Set-Service -StartupType Disabled

Attached: nobloat.png (634x635, 148K)

You cared enough to answer me.

Using an old or overcomplex OS just because it's harder is worse than game, while gaming is pleasurable, LARPing a hacker only waste time and inflate your ego.

Don't think your are better than anyone because you have time to spare playing OS like toys.

Oh, you're a pajeet. Work on your English.

Pyotr pls

windows 7 or fedora

Great argues mate

The only OS

Attached: D24405DF-BE73-4024-ADEC-CF953D205A04.png (450x399, 223K)

Go back to Rebbit if you want a debate, you stupid faggot.

>Windows 10
*deletes your files*
*deletes your default program settings*
*downgrades your license*
*trusts your SSD to encrypt itself (it doesn't btw, just a prank bro)*

I use Windows 10 too, but let's not pretend even for one second that it isn't a complete trainwreck at this point.

Attached: therewasanattempt.png (247x290, 3K)

Mac OS
Linux
BSD
Plan 9
Oberon
Minix
Haiku
>Using too-easy OS like OS-X is wasting time for anything other than browsing.
What does that mean? It does everything Linux can.

I mean lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that linux does not have. You have those two buttons in linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

>What does that mean? It does everything Linux can.
As long you keep paying apple and only using a few authorized software it does.

I can install whatever software I want, disabling gatekeeper is easy if you're not retarded. Packages are even easier to install.

Have you ever tried to run a VM, play a game, find some general utility applications in a OS-X?

look kids! this is what it looks like to know nothing!

Then I hope you know how a lot about using OS-X, without gatekeeper it's as unstable as a Hipster Linux.

Not him but I use macOS as my main OS and yes I have, although game performance isn't the best, it still can do it, but to be honest I built a Windows machine solely for gaming. Everything else like utilities, VMs, etc. I do on macOS.

Yeah I know what it does, I really only turn it off when installing something that isn't signed but trustworthy.

>Everything else like utilities, VMs, etc. I do on macOS.
I used macOS until I'd do work with VMs and utilities, macOS could do it, but was lacking.

Chrome OS

>This's how I know you don't use macOS for anything other than browsing and casual gaming.
Tell me more how is to having to pay for an OS and every single program in it

t.cuck

Windows 7 or Fedora, don't forget to pirate your games.

AryanOS v14.88

DiskUtility and the network tools built into macOS have always been the reasons why I personally liked it more than other systems, and if/when I need something specific I can just brew install it, like testdisk/photorec. I've never needed something I couldn't run on this.

Maybe I had a very specific job back then. But I still find macOS lacking in some features, expensive and hardware limited. Besides it's a great OS.

um what's the issue it looks good imo nerd

am not

>pirate 10 pro 64
>let it update to latest version
>kms portable
>disable store
>disable updates
>disable all telemetry
>disable defender and screen
>remove bloat
>profit

You can do so much more, but these steps alone make it a perfectly fine OS. The most popular OS in the world without its major shortcomings, is the best option for both usability and support.

If you think you need any kind of real security, I wouldn't trust any OS to do it on its own.

dead OS

What's wrong with mint?

One day he will rise to finish his OS and judge all users for their sins.

I love kuroneko poster

>pirate 7 ultimate 64
>activate with daz loader
>use simplix update pack, disable windows update
>disable defender
>disable useless services
the best os

or just install fedora instead

What's that photo viewer name ??

wallpaper.exe

honeyview