So, i just found this old computer, any way of knowing what model it is?

so, i just found this old computer, any way of knowing what model it is?

Attached: old computer.jpg (1032x774, 62K)

give it back, tyrone

I have that exact computer. Its just a standard off brand IBM compatible from the 80s.

looks very old, maybe 80286
you cant run practically any games with it so I dont know what to do with that

I just found the serial number on the backside of the monitor

Attached: 20181112_161604.jpg (4128x3096, 3.09M)

And a brand and model number

this site is a fucking joke. upside down images. and it's an image board.

you have to laugh.

Yeah I know right? Some idiot takes an upside down image, asking questions she could answer herself and then uploads the image before rotating it, because in her little woman mind she thinks that a website built for uploading anime images on somehow would know what way every image should be orientated.

Who cares
Sell it to retro retards

Is this an emerging new meme, post an old yellow shitbox and pretend to show interest?

it's an IBM clone

This is just a copy of an IBM computer

You could run Doom on it, possibly even Doom 2 and they're not "any" games. Retard.

>You could run Doom on it, possibly even Doom 2

not on a 286. 486 barely ran the large scenes with lots of monsters.

t.grandpa who knows

i´ll just do that, the serial number i found was only for the monitor and i can´t find anything related to any of the other parts

486 ran doom 2 fine, until you hit the last stage with the icon of death and let it spawn a bunch of dudes. Then again, I had a dx2? Or sx2 @ 50mhz with 8mb ram, so maybe my gaming machine was just too good for the era

Icon of sin**

386 with at least 40MHz and fast video card might handle Doom 1 but Doom 2 definitely would require the 486

DOOM will not even start in 286 because the CPU doesnt have all the instructions the game needs

That's not a 286

>handle Doom 1 but Doom 2 definitely would require the 486
wrong, it depends more on the level size, some Doom 1 levels can run worse than some Doom 2 levels
Engine and even the whole binary are identical otherwise

Send it to LGR.

This, he can sell it on eBay for a quick profit.

Nevermind l figured it out

It's a generic clone that uses this case

Attached: a510733072f3.jpg (660x371, 105K)

Can you be any more generic?

Lock keyhole, Turbo Button, Reset Switch, Power LED, Floppy LED and a hard-drive LED.
Open it up, is it a slide off case or flip to?