Literally the least competent person that I know on the planet just got hired at Google

Literally the least competent person that I know on the planet just got hired at Google.
Fucking kill me

Attached: 1481819723621.jpg (404x399, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/01/most-interesting-parts-of-james-damores-class-action-filing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just to intelligent to succeed

I thought moot got hired by google years ago.

who?

That's the only kind of people google does hire

>Babbies first realisation that someone they assumed was inferior was actually superior
Get used to it kiddo, it's all downhill from here. Don't worry about replying, your reaction to someone getting what you thought you deserved shows you obviously aren't good enough.

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)

>IT'S GOTTA BE THAT PERSON, NOT ME! the post

Fuck this is good bait fpbp

How did that happen?! You're probably wayyy smarter than that person, user.

So, I figure you're not a minority. Well, until they finally have their quotas filled, you won't get in, whitey.

Ask that recent Apple intern about what is going on in silicon valley.

Attached: 1508891482816.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

>"why the fuck is he throwing his resume"

>his
the only white at that table is wearing a woman's suit, so either the white "male" is off-camera or the coloured-gentleman boss is being incredibly transphobic and problematic right now i can't even

Kek

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/01/most-interesting-parts-of-james-damores-class-action-filing.html

good, he'll fit right in.

Imagine being dumber than the least competent person you know hahahahahaa

This dude went ran so far from the whole diversity/race victimhood gimmick that he went full circle and started whining on behalf of white people

Sometimes I wonder if they wouldn’t have canned him if he wasn’t such a unpleasant dweeb, I bet he was just unbearable to be around and they just used his autistic paper as an excuse

Just become a tranny already so you can stop being discriminated against. I've been seriously considering it myself. Legally change my gender to female and change nothing else. No one can say shit if I still dress, talk and act like a man, otherwise they will be transphobic scum who will be railed against by my fellow progressive liberal minded peers. I'm just a butch lesbian stuck in a man's body is all.

Yeah the most insufferable faggot I know works at Microsoft now. He's reasonably intelligent, but he's so unlikeable and obnoxious I don't know how they hired him.

Did you read his memo? Everything he said was very level headed except one thing he said where women were naturally more neurotic which even he regrets saying.

Attached: 1541704117169.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

Look at the beak on him. He's a fucking Jew. He wasn't whining on behalf of white people. He's a fucking Mossad agent provocateur.

i know several idiots who use while true loops who got hired at google as front end or ios devs.

Yeah I read it and I agree it wasn’t too out there, but I do think the tonality of it was pretty autistic and I 100% understand why people thought he was being a giant faggot

And this is kind of my point, like if the paper wasn’t so bad then his coworkers would have absolutely stood up for him. Not a single person at google gave a shit about him, no friends, no coworkers that thought highly of him, this leads me to believe he was an actual giant autist faggot that nobody wanted to work with in the first place

>naturally more neurotic

Well he wasn't wrong, he probably just regrets it because of feminist screeching. The truth is not welcome in today's society.

Seriously who gives a shit. Google will fucking sink soon. In fact silicon valley / CA will sink. It'll sink under the weight of all the fucking poos and SJWs and the fact it only makes money from exploiting users / selling data. Fuck them all.

>all these idiots failing their tech interviews think it’s because they’re white

Google will not throw away your application because you’re white, yes google does promote diversity, but that is done through outreach.

i.e. sponsoring Hispanic Engineer Society events and having a panel where they encourage people to apply to google

The strategy for diversity is to increase the number of minority applicants, not to turn down white men

There’s no evidence of discrimination in the hiring process other than anecdotal evidence from that (((guy))) that got fired, all of which he was not specific about at all and he clearly said that shit to get media attention after getting hopelessly btfo by a bunch of soibois

t. couldn't get into top SV company

Have you tried to apply to Google?

T. Top cs grades but doesn't want to shill for a shitty corp. Eat shit

That's true though. If you score too well on intelligence on psychometrics, you're turnover is not only high but you're likely to engage in corporate espianoge. Outsider intelligent people are seen as threats. They would rather have a low IQ person 1/5th as productive than take the chance of hiring statistical outliers.

t. meaningless grades but no demonstrated ability and a shit resume

Why are you even trying

underrated post

Yep. Becomes a bigger problem in shitty monopolised industries like tech.

I could get 100k+ if I wanted to stay in web dev. Eat shit you cunt. SV is a shadow of what it once was

Jesus Christ the mental gymnastics in this board, when will Jow Forums realize that being a dweeb doesn’t make you smart

>100K
Hahahahaha

t. broke boi

>I can make the bare minimum salary for an entry level position at any tech company

I honestly believe SV will die and webdev is a fucking meme. Embedded software, PL theory, OS's and some other CS fields are really the only fields still left that might hold some weight... The rest is just a bunch of outsourced shit. Lego pieces made by pajeets. No thank you.

I said London you fucking mutt.

Alright well if you can find job security there then go for it.

I do agree that sv is overinflated, but there I’m mostly looking at start ups that were given too much money that have no business models other than aspirations of being absorbed by a larger company. Sooner or later major tech companies will figure out that they can just let startups go backrupt and pick up the trash afterward.

Major tech companies should be fine though, maybe there’s some light to medium downsizing over the horizon

And still, even if there isn’t endless job security at these large tech companies, we’re in the good times right now where we’re constantly working on bleeding edge technology. At the very least that will make you more employable when shit hits the fan

t. Midrange IQ person

Post didn't imply that dweebs were smart. Seems someone is projecting a little.

At least I passed my tech interviews

Congrats on your new job

don't tell me you wanna work for those jews user

Did you apply too?

web dev... lmfao. probably went to a shitty easy school too. keep being angry that you won't make it

It was more of an general complaint about the board triggered by his post which pretty much amounted to “I can’t get hired, but obviously I’m still smart”

lmfao.
>being this delusional

>The strategy for diversity is to increase the number of minority applicants, not to turn down white men
What's the point in looking for minority applicants if you're not going to hire them in place of nonminorities?

interview then reject so you can tell people/the government that you gave them a chance. i work for a company in dallas and this is literally our strategy

Women are naturally more neurotic though.

increasing the number of applicants doesn’t affect their hiring decisions, in each wave they’ll still hire based on merit relative to other applicants.

The most qualified people will get the job, if you are qualified it and not a minority it doesn’t matter how many minorities they encouraged to apply, you will get the job no problem.

More applicants does mean more competition though, more people means it’s more likely you’ll have more qualified people competing for the same jobs regardless of ethnicity. But this is what they want obviously, they want as many qualified people as possible to compete in each hiring wave.

>if you are qualified you get the job

lol I spit out my Diet Coke

true

Perceived merit relative to other candidates and overall likability is a more accurate way to say it

If your perceived merit relative to other candidates is better then you will get the job regardless of your minority status

I'm on a list too