What compels anti-applefags to be so aggressively obnoxious?

What compels anti-applefags to be so aggressively obnoxious?

Attached: screaming pepes.jpg (1267x887, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/10/25/iphone-vs-android-survey-takeaways/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do applefags stick around when they're unwelcome and bang out about it constantly.

Exhibit A

>gatekeeping
no girs allow, tnis is thinkpad trrtrorie only >:(

Attached: terrorist apu.jpg (657x527, 33K)

>muh gatekeeping
>emoticons
why hello newfriend

>emoticons
I think you meant smileys, youngster?

What compels applefags to be so aggressively homosexual?

The perspective in this picture is fucked.

Aggressive anti consumer practices

fuck it im biting,

gatekeeping is the only thing that keeps Jow Forums from falling completely off the deep end in post quality, its what makes this site what it is, and keeps it what it is

and using the modern term for something doesnt indicate that a person wasn't around when the antiquated term was around, it just means they don't want to be an insufferable prick by hanging on to outdated terminology

Exhibit B

based

Yet you're reddit spacing

what compels applefags to shit up a mongolian tapestry site's tech board?

Attached: iShill.png (1276x667, 378K)

For me, I'm just so annoyed that products so overpriced and underfeatured, made by one of the most anti-consumer companies out there, are somehow toted as the 'best tech' and people are just indoctrinated by them. Apple can do whatever they want, be it strip down features so they can sell it to you later, charge ridiculous prices for things that don't perform better than others in a fraction of its cost, sue and block people from trying to fix their devices themselves or just make them insanely difficult to do with proprietary screws, software locks and adhesives; all so they can force people to come to their stores where they charge 10x more than anyone else for the repair.

The fact that a company like this exists and is supported by luddites, kids, boomers and some of the worst shills on the internet; are the reasons why I hate them.

Well put

Your reasoning is sound but you pressed enter twice so you're wrong and from reddit

>paragraphs are bad

Its the green bubbles, been treated like shit by everyone in their life and considered lower just because they wanted to save $200 on a phone.

>inb4 my country only uses whatsapp because its an undeveloped shithole where SMS doesn't work thats been targeted by facebook media campaigns

applefags, particularly the ones that have built their self imagine around a fucking brand name. you rarely ever seen windows/android users do that.. it's disgusting really

>Thinkpad neckbeards
>Google pixel faggots
>Samsung Drones
>Wangblows gamers
>Xiaomi/Huawei/Chinkphone chink ripoff ""value"" retards

This thread isn't tech related, it's sociology you dumb fucking homo queer

>not being able to detect sarcasm

Anyone who makes the brand of technology they prefer a part of their identity is a turbofaggot

the same neurotic mechanism that makes "ATHEISTS" so smug. havent quite put my finger on it tho . . .

not nearly to the same amount as applefags.

Attached: tribalisticbullshit.jpg (480x270, 10K)

>>>/reddit/

Whenever there is a movement, there's a larger and more vocal anti- movement.
Vegans are often outdone by anti-vegans (not non-vegans, mind you. Anti-vegans. "MAKE 'EM EAT SOME BACON" types. There's a difference.) The same applies to SJWs and neckbeards.
There are a few iSheep, but they're usually drowned out by the huge overwhelming mass of people who do nothing but complain about iSheep.

Exhibit C

Exhibit D.1

Exhibit D.2

I keep seeing people complain about applefags using the brand name as a lifestyle identifier but I rarely ever actually see that. Most people seem to just buy Apple's products because they have legitimate reasons for wanting to use them, just as they'd want to use any other product. It's kind of weird that people seem to have fabricated this manufactured "gucci thot" character just so that they can throw it around whenever Apple comes up.

What compels applefags to be so aggressively obnoxious?

Apple Derangement Syndrome

*crickets*

>consumer tribalism on a technology board
You need to leave.

Attached: image.jpg (360x360, 41K)

>SEETHING

Dumb frogposter

They are more welcome here than Windows users.

Gatekeeping failed long ago and modern Jow Forums is probably one of the worst hobby boards on the site when it comes to post quality, tribalist fanboys/sheep are easily some of the worst offenders, especially anti-mactards/anti-freetards that are mostly just morons from /v/ who come here to shitpost and spew regurgitated memes about their gaming paraphernalia.
Sheep are generally not self-aware.

Attached: 1534423140090.jpg (540x720, 35K)

this.
t. iPhone user with a t480 on Gentoo

BLAHNALD DRUMPHF is currently president so all lefties gotta be on tantrum mode 24/7

envy

do you filter 90% of the board or are you just illiterate/projecting? people who won't shut the fuck up about their thinkpads, cheap phones or gaming rigs are way more common than genuine macshitters by a long shot

The technical term is intolerant minority.
Its good to be fanatically intolerant about some small class of things.
It keeps everyone else honest (or attempts to, anyway)

bgr.com/2016/10/25/iphone-vs-android-survey-takeaways/

>what are paragraphs?

/thread