VPNs

Jow Forums can you hook me up with a good free VPN that won’t sell my info, or do they not exist?

Attached: F95317F0-DFBE-4F79-A416-32533AFDDB82.jpg (550x327, 43K)

Nevermind I figured it out

Yeah, and what one?

Nvm I figured it out

Check your inbox ^^

Figured out a VPN?

Do what the rest of us do... build your own.

I’m not hackerman. I can’t code.

OP here. I'm looking for a Vagina Penis Neutralizer btw

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. RENT A VPS AND IMPLEMENT YOUR OWN. IF YOU'RE NOT A HACKERMAN, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED A VPS? AND IF YOU NEED A VPS, WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT BOTHERED TO LEARN THIS SHIT BEFORE COMING HERE?

FUCK OFF.

>VPS != VPN

Nobody said it did you fuck.

>RENT A VPS AND IMPLEMENT YOUR OWN
pertains to renting a fucking VPS and implementing your own fucking VPN.

Now ligma.

Some people are better at things than others. I can’t code. Is it hard to understand?

Attached: E412C4A9-7D07-43DE-B3B3-4BF6910DEBE4.jpg (415x470, 50K)

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CODE TO HOST YOUR OWN VPN ON YOUR OWN VPS.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR USING SPOON FED SPASTIC IF YOU CAN'T SPIN UP A VPS IMAGE AND INSTALL OPENVPN. INFACT, MOST VPS PROVIDERS CARRY A VPN IMAGE SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE.

GO FUCKING GOOGLE MORE.

M U L L V A D
U
L
L
V
A
D

Can I get a free VPS?

Attached: 7DB2CA47-BC79-49E2-B084-2A5003BF07F4.jpg (216x233, 15K)

Free means your details get sold and you might as well assume logs are kept of your activity indefinitely. If you need a VPS and a VPN and are looking for free ones, you're either retarded, or underage. And I've decided you'r both.

I basically told you guys I’m retarded when it comes to technology. 22 btw senpai.

22 and don't know this shit? Fuck off back to whatever board you usually lurk.

ChaosVPN

Attached: ndice.jpg (203x248, 9K)

Jow Forums that should tell you I'm more of a hands on guy. Tell me this much; so what you guys are saying is either buy a VPN or rent a VPS to make my own VPN?