How is it that despite having like 10 threads up all the time day and night over several months there's not even one...

How is it that despite having like 10 threads up all the time day and night over several months there's not even one single attempt of a General thread exclusive for apple faggots? I see you faggots posting on those threads always claiming to have an apple product, you supposed to be a significant amount of people on this board or are you just pretending? or is it shilling? its pathetic that a group of thinkpad fans that worship 10 year old plastic laptopts manage to have more presence that the biggest shitposting cancer on this board, bunch of losers show up in this thread or shut the fuck up!

Attached: apple-13-inch-macbook-air.jpg (1500x750, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Apple owners actually use their devices to accomplish great things instead of wanking over their second-hand monstrosities in a boring general.

Attached: landing the curiosity rover.jpg (474x259, 21K)

true. i hardly have time to reply here.

>this is how applel users perceive themselves as

Only thing youll be landing is jamals poz load in your rectum. Dont pretend otherwise.

Because such a general belongs on and not on Jow Forums.

I unironically very much like my 2013 macbook. Bought it for college way back. Got all my work done, got my cs degree, got a job. It lasted me all these years without any problems whatsoever. Ran Mint on it for a little while for a systems programming class but switched back to osx afterward because of personal preference.

Aesthetically pleasing, good battery life, decent hardware if you're not a gamer, a little bit pricy but overall good investment for the amount of time I've been using it.

I don't post threads about apple shit because they're tools and not very interesting to talk about if you're not doing something interesting that you can't do with other hardware

Blame retards for messing friendly apple general /fag/ threads up with literal shit posting.

Surely we can still whine about how crappy the Air is, how underpowered iOS is for the new iPad and how 128gb starting capacity is disgusting!

Genrals survive because there's a small group of maintainers that are totally inmute to any type of shiposing and just want their threads be there up and runing for the less regulars

Yeah fair enough. Guess FruitOS users just lack the dedication and autism of the glorious CumPad fags.

Attached: 1536886605900.png (400x1650, 367K)

>How is it that despite having like 10 threads up all the time day and night over several months there's not even one single attempt of a General thread exclusive for apple faggots?
Because these threads always devolve into flamewars after 5 posts.

Because you're a newfag; there always was a general /fag/ until 1/1.5 years ago when pajeets started flooding the internet.
Also presence on Jow Forums means absolutely nothing, considering how consumerist this place has become and how it started to stop value things like privacy, for example, just take a look at how many Xiaomi shills are present on this board despite Xiaomi notoriously spying on their users for a couple of times.
Furthermore, the apple hate is absolutely disproportionate, especially when compared to other imageboards. 8ch's /tech/ currently has one thread discussing the iPad event + one Rossman hate thread while this board currently has 6 apple threads + one samsung shill thread. Really makes you think huh.

because only shills post about apple products here.

found a 13 inch '15 Macbook Air at a pawnshop for $425 and in great condition, thinking about getting it for university work due to how light it is. Good or bad idea?

Attached: 1518121065618.jpg (1080x1370, 291K)

If you're a total poorfag, it's a great choice. The screen is obviously meh but the battery life should be still great and the performance is close to whatever the current ultrabook market offers due Intel stagnation.

Go for it.

this. i literally only come to Jow Forums to talk about apple

Cool, thanks. Not a total poorfag, but ive never had a chance to try one out and 400 isnt too much to blow on trying it out i figure

Really makes me think

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge & loose at bottom
>flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to non-click touchpads
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX has horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a heavy 95WHr battery
>even XTREME GAMER laptops like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Windows laptops in battery life
>huge battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>abysmally crippled cooling system leads to constant overheating
>constant overheating leads to chronic throttling to 800mhz
>heat exhaust BLOWS HOT AIR ONTO SCREEN
>screen assembly HELD TOGETHER WITH GLUE
>retina meme for "pros" have have glossy mirror screen impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
>same problems as above plus:
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>memetouch emojibar
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life
>no USB-A
>no escape
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>keyboard fails and requires $700 repair if a speck of dust gets under a key
>apple will brick your memebook with T2 killswitch if you go to an independent shop

>it's 2018 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously

>macshit literally has the build quality of a $200 acer for 10x the price
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Attached: 1535945354411.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

We’ve tried /fag/ ( friendly Apple general) but the thread either dies after a dozen posts or a certain pajeet spams the thread to the point that literally half the replies are poo and discussion is impossible.

Every time someone makes an apple general it gets trashed by anti-apple shitposting within minutes, so it's largely pointless.

is that the community outreach team?

nobody's going to read this dickhead

I can’t believe he takes the time to compile this shit.

I can’t believe mactoddlers actually eat shit.

It would be shitposted up to hell and back, OP

Super general question but... why do so few people seem to appreciate the greatness of the 12" Macbook? Is it just muh price?

Outside of the format Surface Book has with laptop-tablet (despite the crappy execution), the Macbook just seems like another device, one could only dream about couple years ago. A complete laptop that's basically the size of a tablet but full sized keyboard and decently sized screen and weight so low, it's barely noticeable. Plus no fan for minimum maintenance. And performance that should be enough for most needs.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves it and wouldn't care if any other Apple product disappeared as long they kept it?

>implying it's not a copy pasta
Still, pretty insane to keep the shit around and repost it every time someone posts something about Applel.