Is there an alternative to tor?

Is there an alternative to tor?

Attached: 1503028710571.png (540x960, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/skycoin/skywire-the-new-internet-for-the-new-world-6d09a8542c50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to hidden services you mean?

who this?

Yeah, I guess. Like if I want to look at this onion shit without stupid-ass tor
I wish I knew

My VPN lets me use .onion domains on any browser if you enable it

Prison

You can replace .onion with .onion.sh to use a tor2web service, but you should really just use Tor.

>stupid-ass tor

your age is showing

Freenet.

I have a vpn

BRUH NIGGA LOOK AT THIS SHIT BRUH THA FUCK MAN IT AINT BEING LIKE WORKING AND SHIT NIGGA YO FUCK THIS SHIT MANN

VPN is brainlet security tbqh.

do you use ssh tunnel?

المنصورة نسوانجي, duh

>Free pizza
no thanks

Thank you

So was tor.

kinda

zeronet, ipfs, i2p, freenet

>zeronet
ma man
pic related it's my private zeronet proxy

Attached: screenshot.png (1260x1057, 194K)

It's like a muslim version of my ex.
I wish I could throw stones at her, she deserves it.

what does zeronet have?

Look up Skywire

>Skywire
medium.com/skycoin/skywire-the-new-internet-for-the-new-world-6d09a8542c50

Skywire

Attached: Skycoin-SKY-icon.png (1024x1024, 64K)

Attached: 1538819092566.png (368x365, 342K)

So haram.

FEED HER BACON AND PORK CHOPS

tor is good for anonymous proxying, it wasn't designed as a darknet really. for hidden services look into
>i2p
peer to peer network designed specifically as a darknet (invisible internet project), router is written in java but there's a cpp implementation for i2pd if you prefer it. outproxies/exits dont really exist as it's supposed to keep traffic within the I2P network unlike tor, so it's not ideal for anonymous proxying
>anonet
friend to friend network, like another internet within the internet (BGP and whathaveyou), has its own internal .ano services and is functionally similar to a VPN for obvious reasons. if you've used dn42 you'll have a good understanding of connecting to it with openvpn/wireguard etc.
>yggdrasil
an end to end encrypted ipv6 overlay network, works over ipv4 as well and is similar functionally to cjdns, a few public peers are listed on the github repo, doesn't have its own .tlds iirc; addresses are over ip
>lokinet
this is still early in its youth, layer 3 onion routing implementation (over IP, not limited to TCP like tor). .loki services exists but documentation is sparse for now. aims to implement the pros of both tor and i2p and eliminate the cons. supposed to allow exits to the internet

By the look of those tiles I'd say some low class Moroccan citizen.

Attached: cat2.jpg (572x621, 104K)

>implying there are high class moroccan citizens