Attached: ratto.jpg (646x720, 44K)

Only if your a normie !

Step 1: Use a GNU/Linux distro
Step 2: Use common sense and click on suspicious links
Step 3: Use ublock origin and/or umatrix to add an extra layer of security
>Do we really need antivirus
The answer is no

don't click on*

No, you don't need protection. Just ask your father.

viruses tend to remove themselves these days

Attached: sui.png (661x665, 429K)

What if one use windows tho? is adblock is enough?

>biological daughter

bump, want to know this too

Attached: IMG-20181009-WA0008.jpg (854x640, 53K)

just dont pirate shit or download and run exes from untrusted sources (means dont run anything at all)

What is that in the bottom left?

I don't use an antivirus and have only had 2 pieces of malware on my computer my whole life. One was when I was younger and all I had to do was reformat the windows partition I played games on. Nothing was lost. The second I got from fucking skype because I was forced to install it. I swear I unchecked those fucking "please give me malware" boxes but I guess I missed one. I do have ublock origin and matrix though, mostly to stop websites from being horrible though.

You seem stupid though so get malwarebytes/ublock just in case.

I do that all the time and I am not infected by viruses

I just have to change my steam password everyday because a Japanese man keeps logging into it.

i don't blame him look at how cute she is.

Javier?

would incest with

Haven't used an antivirus since I installed this OS back in 09

Attached: ss (2018-11-13 at 06.57.43).png (493x190, 41K)

Antivirus is just a completely wrong approach to security in general. It's literally a product made to scam people who don't know even basic security practices.

for the last few years i've used MSE, mostly because im cheap ass. but that being said - i haven't had a virus for maybe 8 years or so.

The last one i got was when i downloaded stracraft 2, didn't even scan it. ended up losing my battlenet account for a week.
I was pretty dumb.

only idiots would need antivirus 24/7

Fluffy kitty!

just use an offline system with layers of sandboxes. make sure you scan all usb firmware or use cd/dvd for data transfer. the internet is for compromised systems.

Attached: tiny doggo.webm (640x640, 1.8M)

is that foreign military mres? shit looks tasty af.

If you dont want to spend your holidays visiting realtives to fix their broken pc, then yes, we need antivirus.
And fuck you Jenny, that cake was dry as fuck and totally not worth the trouble to "look where my pictures dissapeared". AGAIN.