YLYL

What's that? I raff I ruse?

Attached: 1537493049513.png (2752x4342, 742K)

I raffed

NO you fucking faggot. Does this look like /b/ to you?

idk

fuck it
2018 Jow Forums as a red board could be /b/

Attached: scicringe.png (711x659, 165K)

gtfo winterfag

what's the problem with this?

i++ instead of ++i

Doesn't print fizzbuzz for (i+1)%15 ==0 because of the else

The else statement means it never prints 'FizzBuzz'.

Jesus fuck. I'm terrible at math and can't program for shit (I've only ever fucked with Python and LSL) but I still know to find odd numbers you just fucking divide by 2 and test for a remainder.

Maybe I should find a programming job after all.

>divide by 2 and test for a remainder
stick to your day job dude

Attached: vince.gif (298x150, 2.82M)

Clearly this guy knows as much about math as the people in the OP.

clearly you don't understand anything about data types, modulo operators, or computational efficiency

I know modulo (%) gives you the remainder of a division, and understand the only proper answer in the image (upper right), I can't imagine there's a much computationally-simpler way to test than that.

At any rate, I already said I know next to fuck-all about programming, that was the point.

2 in binary is 10
3 in binary is 11
if you divide both by 2 (shift right by one), you get the same answer 01
you are working with integers so there is no remainder. if you work with floating point then that's inefficient since you don't need it for such a simple problem (and checking remainder within the mantissa here would also be more costly). this is why you use a modulo which in practice is not really the same as dividing by 2 and checking for remainder

>this is why you use a modulo which in practice is not really the same as dividing by 2 and checking for remainder

I think you mean in actuality, in practice it basically is the same, even if behind-the-scenes it's doing something different.

No I meant in practice but it doesn't matter. The point is that using a division operator and then checking remainder would not work since an integer division will not provide you with a remainder. That's what the modulo operator is for. Anyway I'm going to bed so if you reply I'll (you) you tomorrow

I think I get what you mean now, you're speaking programmatically and I'm speaking mathematically. I get that dividing an integer won't give you a remainder, you'd need to, e.g. typecast to a float or whatnot first.

the actual correct answer would be to increment the counter by two with each iteration, this way you can just print each number without any shitty modulo, you retards

Imagine the damage with this one.

Attached: giant_bug.png (461x660, 62K)

You can do a bitwise AND with a mask where every bit but the least significant one is 0 (eg 0000...1).
If the result is 1 it's an odd number, if it's 0 then it's even.

Right, and I explained that using float for this problem would be very inefficient

yeah but it says to "find" the odd numbers, not generate them

> Bumblebee
> home PCs
> only those who get the bleeding edge
> /usr, so just the software of it
Not much tbqh.

Holy shit

I refuse to believe this is true

I have a feeling most of them are pajeets