I have fallen for the Arch and Gentoo meme. Now give me an Os that is systemd-less, practical and riceable

I have fallen for the Arch and Gentoo meme. Now give me an Os that is systemd-less, practical and riceable.

Attached: 1539933058172.png (1280x850, 180K)

Windows

What are the 2 OS's next to TempleOS?

Right now I'm trying to set up OpenBSD to be like Qubes. Use OpenBSD as a hypervisor and then use VMs to sandbox all of my files and applications. I was using Qubes but then I found out that it was made by a tranny, and I felt that by using Qubes I was giving a tranny a reason to be alive. I can't in good conscience do that.

#killalltrannies

install gentoo

Artix, for SystemD-free arch

Plan 9 and then TempleOS

Attached: 1541360104748.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Inferno and Plan 9

GuixSD for true freedom

>tfw use slackware and that chart matches my IQ on the graph perfectly
not bad

imagine being such a retard that you stop using free software because of your weird beliefs

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

Gentoo with OpenRC (default), Void Linux with Runit, Alpine Linux, most any BSD, LFS

yikes

Imagine being such a retard that you trust a tranny to make a secure operating system.

#killalltrannies

okay, this is epic

>there are people out there who haven't yet discovered the beauty, ease, and perfection of guixsd

Attached: installguixsd1524902247500.jpg (1000x1000, 1023K)

>the more time you spend fixing your broken system, the higher your IQ
this is what *BSDcucks want you to believe

Imagine having reddit spacing in your muscle memory

>and riceable
This is why no-one takes you linuxfags seriously

You use free software because of your weird beliefs too though

Except openBASED works OOTB and I've never had to fix anything in the past 3 years, other than the upgrade every half a year that takes 5 minutes tops

>systemd-less, practical
can have only one of those

If anything, systemd tends to break your system more
You're just used to it, living without it is a way smaller step than going from windows to leenucks is, you just have to take it

which free os is made by anti-communists (or at least not full retard commies)?

i remember a time before systemd where every shitty distro had its own retarded way to manage services. systemd is a welcome change to the degenerate landscape of linux.

Void.

Very practical. Very fast install. It just werks.

the maintainers are commies though

There still exist init systems that every distro can use as a de facto standard and are not as pervasive (or retarded) as systemd

that fight is over. systemd won the mindshare. every alternative is esoteric shit at this time.

(and that's a good thing)

Well windows won the OS wars too, does that mean I should use it?

you asked for practical. so no, you should use windows

Arch / Gentoo are the best out there OP. GNU's not Unix. Just remove systemd manually, are you sure you know how to use your OS? You can rice and configure just about anything in either of those two distros

Beats redhat pajeets, their alarming egostism and leonard pottering.

Most didn't really know what they were doing. Which is why they accepted systemd in the first place. But systemd isn't better even if it did unify the landscape.
I hear this argument from Gnome fags too. Are you guys actual npcs that appeals to popularity work on you?

>openBASED
I'm using this now.

Attached: FA87B3B5-1D98-45C6-9BE2-57B1DAFAC25D.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Gecko linux tries to improve on some of its faults but the package manager and settings still aren't intuitive.

OpenPepe's not as easy as Fedora or Ubuntu but not as tedious as Arch or Void. An odd medium like debian. So I wouldn't recomend it for a noob and hyper-autists would rather "fix" Arch.

fpbp

Gentoo, and for real this time.

Arch is a meme pushed exclusively by redditors. It simply isn't comparable. You fell for Gentoo... not Arch.

Attached: 1540550009311.gif (500x375, 618K)

creator of this graphic must hate arch

Any non-GNU Linux. Linus is a capitalist.
So, android and alpine are your 2 only good options.

Whats the name of this dog and how did he become a meme?

correct answer

BASED AND REDPILLED

>tfw around 75 IQ
:C

Installed Devuan a week ago and im loving it

>ElementaryOs above Arch
entire chart discarded, and I fucked up the capitalization of ELeMenTaRy on purpose

Artix for systemd-free Arch, Void is my personal favorite, Parabola OpenRC for the FLOSS types, OpenBSD for the security types, GhostBSD for the ease-of-use BSD

>android
made by the biggest sjw company, google
>alpine
uses musl libc, whose main dev is a blatant sjw

as a fellow slackware user guess i gotta switch to plan 9

kek

i remember a time before systemd when the fucking software specifically written to reap zombie processes wasnt exploitable by svg bombs and didnt have a dhcpv6 client built in
*sips*

>sjw means commie
are you retarded?

t. leftist

unironically OSX

So you're retarded, ok. As expected from anyone who chooses what software to use based on the religious or political views of some of it's developers.
By that definition there isn't a single fucking functional OS in existence that isn't """communistic"""

>riceable
cringe and bluepilled

Have you tried installing Gentoo

Based

Devuan

OpenBSD rejects the Marxian state, it's pure anarchistic/mutualistic. They mm had a discussion with GNU/rms regarding that.

*s/mm/even/

>gentoo and arch meme
There is no meme. Calling anything you want a meme is what 12 year olds do.

>not systemd
>practical

Pick 1

>riceable
Anything.

Void is clearly misplaced.

>not NSA/systemd
>not practical
We lived perfectly fine before mandatory rootkits, you glow-in-the-dark nigger

Based af kill all tranies BTW

Devuan

I can't remember, does Slackware come with systemd now?

"Install Gentoo" and "btw i use arch" aren't Jow Forums memes?

>pick 1
Systemd is slower, bloated and fucks you hard with a million stretching appendages.

>open source
Literally sjw by default

You don't have to trust them, do you not understand free software at all?

no

He does, because he will never review the source code, uses precompiled binaries, and probably doesn't even check the hash

how do I learn about linux command line? last time I tried installing linux I got stuck without internet, and I never learned how to use the command line.

OpenBSD my boy. OpenBSD

>slackware
>my IQ
sure thing there buddy. do you need another juice box?

Attached: come-on-anon.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Too fucking true. OpenBASED is king

BASED

> What are the 2 OS's next to TempleOS?
Only the best, non autistic, operating system ever written.
Don't mind them

VOID

TempleOS is the only OS

Every time I see this macro posted I wonder if it's just mayoichan.
You might want to check out Mezzano OS.

Attached: eaadfun33-me.jpg (467x594, 121K)

There are a lot of GNU distros that do not use systemd. If you are looking for proprietary OS you could use any Unix or Windows.

I fucking hate this graph. What is the Y axis supposed to represent? This is so fucking retarded

Gentoo, Void, Slackware, Devuan, Parabola/Hyperbola, Puppy, Bedrock, GuixSD. Take your pick.

what is this graph supposed to be, iq score and learning curve?

I remember a time when the service manager didn't use cgroups and had to use pid file hacks to kill and restart a fucking service that it was designed to manage and half the time you need to manually hunt down forked subprocesses anyway.

What even is the point of a service manager if it's incompetent at managing services?

stay in school kids

FreeBSD is worse than ANY Linux distribution.

He does it for free.