Note9

The GOAT. Stay mad Apple cucks. Git gud faggot phones.

Attached: note-9-blue-back-in-hand_0.jpg (1600x1200, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omto9Q-eS_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vbEQf8qJXQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=emPiTZHdP88
verizonwireless.com/5g/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samsung wishes they were Apple so bad.

Attached: 1396662405425.jpg (315x315, 60K)

I'm actually in the process of saving up for either this, or the Note 10. More likely the note 10.

y

Not him but I'm on the same boat, snapdragon 845 isn't that great. It's just a slightly better version of the 835 which is in turn a slightly better version of an the 821 which is a slightly better version of the original 820.

Samshit pretends to be them. They both make bland generic phones with practically no practical innovation.

I have a note 8 and I didn't see enough of an improvement in the 9 to justify switching so I'm holding out for the 10

>The GOAT
correct

>blocks path

Attached: images.jpg (490x626, 34K)

anything with Jewgle botnet in it is trash

You don't need a great processor for a phone

Apple is proprietary trash that puts vanity over functionality. iPhone Xs is the same fucking thing as the X and the Xs max was nothing but a desperate money grab by faking innovation with a bigger screen.
The Note9 is an uncompromising performance beast. My last phone was an Galaxy S7 and it still took me a while to get used to how many additional features the GOAT9 offers. Once you realize how much it has to offer, you'll understand why nothing else compares.

You don't say

A shitty iPleb knockoff? Hahaha
Blocked my path and trampled like the dirty peasant shit it is.

Just recently picked up the 512gb model. What a huge difference coming from the redmi note 3. Also I like the Samsung DeX that they have baked into the OS.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-000941_Device maintenance.jpg (1440x2960, 349K)

>Paying more than 150$ for a chatting app player

Have you tried Ubuntu on it yet? Literally got released today as beta.

Attached: 1362527350908.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>saving up
Don't buy something expensive if you're poor.

Attached: LiveMessage_2018-09-11-16-13-58.gif (600x600, 3.54M)

>paying that much for any phone
Pass

what dark theme is that?

THIS a million times over.

>unlocks bootloader
>roots
Oh looks like we just cut off 20% of your battery, disabled camera optimisations AND voided your warranty. Mmm yes I love it when true freedom fucks me in the ass.

It's minu black.

They're both gonna be shit when the s10 comes out lol

(You)
Also for (You):
/thread
>Oh looks like we just cut off 20% of your battery
Oh, looks like "WE"don't, because of the Android P optimization and Privacy Guard/App Ops which doesn't work on unrooted phones.
>disabled camera optimisations
I'll only say - Gcam.
>AND voided your warranty
You can bypass tripping Knox.

>Samsung DeX
The reason I switched to Note8, you don't know what are you missing if you don't try it.
And I can't believe there are people still saying "you can't do work on phone"

DeX is utterly pointless. It's not great for working on the go since airport lounges and coffee shops don't have 21" monitors for people to plug their docks into, and if you're going to be tied to one place anyway, why not just get a proper desktop?

>so bad.

>this guy wishes he knew english so badLY

>bluetooth keyboard and phone prop when on the go
>hook up to hotel tv when stationary

use your brain, applet

the note9 doesn't have that many improvements over the note8, which you can get for $500 or less

why does it only have 2 cameras on the back?

>airport lounges and coffee shops don't have 21"
Working in airport? What's wrong with you.
Pretty much this.
The only thing I hope is some sort of wireless cast option, that way I can eliminate any cables.

>laptop with huge battery and screen while waiting for a plane
>watch tv and work when in the hotel
ok buddy

>curved meme screen that distorts color and glares
>terrible software experience (touchjizz / no updates / terrible design / duplicate apps)
>iris scanner proven to damage your eyes

If this is the GOAT then it means the smartphone market fucking sucks.

It does, user.

>buying this outdated months old phone
lmao, the s10 and s10+ and foldable galaxy are coming in like a few months and they are kinda outdated already since they don't have 5g, just wait for early 2020 that is right around the corner for new up to date phones but you can only buy them from march 2020 to may 2020 after that just wait until the updated 2021 devices but don't take long to buy them or they become obsolete in a few months.

basically any pre-2022 phone right now is old, outdated and useless shit.

Did Samsung catch up with AiPhone 8 CPU performance yet? :^)

>implying anyone needs 5g

4g is usually about 8-10mbps, which is the same as most people's home internet. capable of streaming anything 1080p, which is the best picture you'll get on a 7" screen. so unless you are uploaded videos to the cloud, you don't need 5g; plus 5g isn't going to be much of an upgrade anyways, 50mpbs down, 10mbps up

t. Applecuck

>>implying anyone needs 5g
>4g is usually about 8-10mbps, which is the same as most people's home internet
my 5g is around 20 to 25, home internet is 100 down/40 up. I need 5g and it faster speed, I don't live in a shithole where internet is a rarity or crime is so high i'm scared of buying expensive phones.

Why do you lie Samjeet?

Attached: 3239BA72-8C9B-46BD-AAC9-E252E9E9D4F6.jpg (750x1171, 360K)

>I need 5g
for what?

>I need to go 100mph in this 40mph even though I'm not in a hurry to get to my destination

I was getting 180mbit in less populated areas with lte advanced. It's baffling how we are getting 5g when we haven't even got proper 4g yet(even lte advanced doesn't qualify as full 4g), I hold no big expectations about 5g adoption, not in the next 10 years.

>The Note9 is an uncompromising performance beast.
Fuck off gookshill.

LAST YEAR'S iPhone X is around +20% faster than the Cuckdragon in the Samsung.

With the year on year performance increase of Qualcomm, it'll be another 1-1.5 years until the catch up with 2017 iPhone X.
And the gap with apple's chips is only increasing.

Attached: iPhone-Xs-1531701.jpg (590x401, 57K)

>back fingerprint reader
>that size
Yeah, no. If s10 has inscreen fingerprint reader and normal galaxy size, that will be goat. Unless they use a notch.

Preach brother

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-062133_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2220, 739K)

>software runs faster on ios

welcome to mac vs pc; this test proves nothing

That's just a benchmark, ipoojeet. In real life performance, apple is years behind.

>4g is usually about 8-10mbps,
Hahahahahaha

>best speed and one I just did

Attached: F57CA5CC-5909-4836-A759-77B861A1F4BC.jpg (2048x1491, 318K)

>t. doesn't know the difference between mbps and mps

68mps = 8mbps
44mps = 6mbps

I would love to use Samsung phones if they only got more than just 2 OS updates. An iPhone 5S from 2013 can still run the latest iOS while the Galaxy Note 3 from the same year is stuck on Lollipop. At least my Pixel 2XL will be getting more updates than the Note 9.

HURRDURR get your units right.
Mbps - Megabits per second
MB/s - Megabytes per second

that's not how we denote it in my country

Not only you're wrong you're also blind. Now read both posts again, retard.

Your country should collectively suicide then.

No one cares about your special snowflake country.
I don’t even care if it’s because of a translation.
The universal units are bps, Kbps, Mbps and Gbps. You don’t say “hurrdurr I have a 125mbps Ethernet connection”, it’s a 1Gbps Ethernet connection.

Thank you for the new fitler word. I wasn't aware of this problem, nor am I in any way advocating for Samsung. If I was, I certainly wouldn't do it for their $1000 devices.

>notch
>chin

>sales only 2 million behind Q3 FY2018
Lmao wishes. They're going to be Apple in less than a year. Apple is finished and bankrupt.

You still defended it, Andresh.
But go ahead, keep filtering words like a Redditor.
Things that make you feel uncomfortable, you filter away. How very SJW of you.

Could you imagine been this deluded. Like facts and data right there. Not accepting Apple iPhones with their 7nm fab are faster than your generic snapdragon mass produced trash. Its actually on the same tier as flat earthers.

Go on though, post the webm of Android opening twitter or the app store faster, we all know Android has sacrificed UX for the illusion of speed over comfort. Literally ANY workload on the a12 chip BTFO's anything snapdragon can offer, its a undeniable fact.

>>>I need to go 100mph in this 40mph
there are no speed limits for internet speeds you monumental retard. I want to go as fast as I can

Yeah, yeah...

trying out the oneplus 6T for a week or two but might just return it for the note 9

>>we all know Android has sacrificed UX for the illusion of speed over comfort.
>post a video of opening super light applications dominated by splash screens anyway
unironically kys Rakesh.

>hurr hurr, these apps don't count BRO
Want more? Also, thank you for a new word to filter.
youtube.com/watch?v=vbEQf8qJXQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=emPiTZHdP88

Its literally the same set of applications, take note of the animations you absolute brainlet.

there is a destination limit, you don't need 500gbps to watch a 1080p movie. you don't need a ferrari to drive to your mailbox

Poco garbage doesn't work in the Americas.

>my 2004 camry is faster than a Bugatti because the engine starts faster.

what do you not like about the Oneplus 6t?

I was going to get one from T-Mobile because I haven't found any good deals on a note or s9+

Attached: kb.gif (288x205, 473K)

You are so wrong.

verizonwireless.com/5g/home/

Your carriers are garbage for still using network bands retired virtually everywhere outside of the US and charging registration fees for it.

what do you feel I was wrong about? this is only 40MBps; again 10xs more than you'd ever need for a phone

Wow user congratulations! You figured out how consumer electronics upgrades work!

>iPhone Xs is the same fucking thing as the X
yee bro note 8 and 9 are so vastly different

i havent gotten it yet, it's supposed to be here today. I dont like that it isnt water proof and doesnt have wireless charging. No headphone jack is a bummer too

iPhone S and Plus (Max) series have never been advertised as being anything more than faster and bigger, and that's exactly what we got

which is a slightly better version of the 810, which is a slightly better version of the 808,
which is a slightly better version of the 805, which is a slightly better version of the 801,
which is a slightly better version of the 800,

These incremental updates add up

>You can bypass tripping Knox.
This is getting increasingly more difficult for each model and update.

t. Samsung service center Employee who has to charge customers for a full motherboard replacement every day because of some non-related issue just because it happens to be rooted

Both are wrong, they use different architectures which aren't even necessarily Qualcomm's.
800, 801, 805 - Qualcomm
808, 810 - ARM
820, 821 - mostly Qualcomm
835, 845 - mostly ARM.
The difference is clear when you compare their IPC.

>t. Samsung service center Employee who has to charge customers for a full motherboard replacement every day because of some non-related issue just because it happens to be rooted
God... It's that bad? Takes me back to 2010. and the dawn of custom ROMs. Hardware failures just because of rooting/flashing a custom ROM on HTC devices.

Everything past 800 is sufficient for pretty much everything.

No, the faults are unrelated to ROMs but because the knox is tripped they charge you more. Very Jewish.

Apple suks

for me its the s9

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-172921_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 1.54M)

get a load of this retard
Anything else you don't use the INTERNATIONAL standard on that you need people to guess too?

Literally samsung is the apple of android

Lmao the amount of poorfags ITT is so funny. Come here to belittle the most advanced hand helds in the world because they can't afford one, then go talk up their $199 piece of plastic chink meme phone like it's the greatest thing ever made to make themselves feel better about being poor.

>hrrrr Samshit sucks
>my $50 Cong Pow Chicken phone is topkek!

t. poorfags

See? They even use the same talking points.

300Mbps

Dumb fuck!

>>post a video of opening super light applications
Yet, you think 5 lines of code 2kb benchmarks are more representative of actual app performance.

Attached: 1525973910098.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Why the fuck do people invest 1000$ every ~2 years in a fucking phone? I'm still on my note 4 and it runs great..

>300mbps isn't roughly 40MBps

someone doesn't belong here

>the samefag

I say this as a retarded note 9 owner: buying a phone right now is retarded when 7nm Snapdragons are coming early 2019.

The 855 is gonna blow the 845 away.

more like GO- ...never mind.

It is a stupid naming convention.

Nice try Andjeet

Attached: BB8D78AB-BB41-4996-A995-7C698AA41658.jpg (643x960, 406K)