Corsair is installing spyware to people's machines just by having a mouse/keyboard/cpu cooler plugged in...

>Corsair is installing spyware to people's machines just by having a mouse/keyboard/cpu cooler plugged in, even without their telemetry software

Attached: 0fKRYLT.png (1245x769, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxXs0Yy5-0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no 1 gives a fuck its 2019

>windows

>windows

>windows 10 gaylord
lmao, what a retard
install gentoo and kys op

Yes, I use Windows because I have a job and do real work.

>real work
>on windows 10
>with arrgaybee shit
hahahahaha kys faggot

Don't listen to the neets. I understand, user. Windows is what is used in the real world.

Unless you're an Engineer who requires CAD or an Artist the vast majority of working people should prefer to use Linux.
In many offices Linux machines could enhance workflow.

Businesses try this every now and again and always go back to M$. The reason: Active Directory, Office, and cheap tier 1 support. Linux simply cannot compete. Sorry bro. I have to work with Windows users and if I'm using Linux it just makes friction. Most of my job is automation, and my target is a Windows environment 90% of the time. I have cygwin and other things to keep shit smooth, so really my work wouldn't be made any quicker on Linux at all.

Not only that, I have wallpaper engine and the fuckwads added their two ugly animated wallpapers to it. Removed instantly. I don't even know whether my laptop has C*cksair in it or not.

I kinda hope IBM will develop and leverage a universal AD/BIM platform so they can deploy 100% IBM solutions. They could even provide RISC desktops if they wanted.

Even in the days of Office 365, 90% of buisneses don't know how to use more than 5% of the featured they pay for. They oculd get by with Office 2010 still.

>shitdows 10
kys faggot,

>Corsair is installing spyware to people's machines just by having a mouse/keyboard/cpu cooler plugged in, even without their telemetry software
maybe one of the reasons hardware manufacturers care more about supporting windows than linux?

>real work
>rgb meme
kek

razer, logitech, and hp do this too, probably along with a shitton of other companies
it's more microshits fault for giving manufacturers this feature to begin with

It's Windows that's installing it. It detects Corsair device and downloads an official driver. Same with Razer and Logitech.

Same happens if you plug in any Logitech mouse that came out after 2016. Old news.

itt: winlet thinking his privacy is being compromised by the os detecting the hardware he plugged in

UNACCEPTABLE

With all this information they may.. mm may.. give us a better user experience! How they dare to do that!

The thing about Office is that most users only use 5% of the features, but every user uses a different 5%. It would be impossible to split it into a line of products. Buying newer versions in a business setting is much more for long term support than new features.

pngquant

Attached: 1542081074336-or8.png (1245x769, 101K)

>Windows
>work
youtu.be/sxXs0Yy5-0Y