I have a Communist friend who said that the social credit system of China is the best thing since sliced bread...

I have a Communist friend who said that the social credit system of China is the best thing since sliced bread. A government that spies on you and gives you no privacy is great, he said. I immediately thought of pic related.

Your thoughts? I didn't know where else to post this.

Attached: goodcitizen.png (1030x716, 1.17M)

>I have a Communist friend
sounds like a retard

Chinks social credit is literal capitalism.

Liars go to hell, OP.

how is this Jow Forums related?

Communists can't have friends.

Because it's all about earning good boy points via mass surveillance.

For

Latest xkcd absolutely relevant. Never knew people had this opinion.

>Latest xkcd

Attached: reddit.png (571x618, 41K)

Your friend has a great faith in a couple of people that are easily replaceable.

I think there's a good chance they either don't understand china's system or they don't understand life enough to dislike the system. It's not some sort of perfect meritocracy, it exists to keep down dissidents. That is it's main focus. It keeps China a unified whole by enforcing a culture of being one big group with the same opinions.

Not him but xkcd's pretty good, user. There are some miss comics, especially with how cringy some can be with the author's ideology getting pushed without regard to objectivity but you win some, you lose some.

>Chinese friend
>Good noodle
Kek

Attached: DWrS5hj_d.jpg (540x549, 13K)

>chinese
>communist

are you even trying

>communist
>credit
what did he mean by this

Its like world leaders are all reading from some dystopian cookbook.
How can they live with themselves after commiting so many horrors onto their own countrymen?

Same thing as credit score

Just tell him to visit china.

shut up

Give him a free helicopter ride

Attached: 1529562004660.png (890x768, 241K)

As in, an actual communist, or an "everything not american is communist"?

Wut
Didnt commies have a tendency for revolution?
>when injustice becomes law, revolution a duty
What perfect system does he have to stop injustice?

it honestly sounds nice to me as an idea, truly the most fair way to kick subhumans into the dirt and keep them there
problem is the rules for it won't be equally strict fir everyone and vorruption will be rampant
so just like communism, a real wirld version of this system can't exist

The government also works for the higher classes instead of being treated as equals

maybe the ching chongs do need such a system considering their habit of running over children and not giving a fuck.

in ancap society you can hire a private government to spy on you

Attached: 671290002fdccb06efcb628eb101b26a.gif (640x400, 27K)

How communist we talking?

From the sounds of it - Full Retard

umm... install gentoo I guess?

The credit system reflects behavior of the people, aka the outcomes of various things that do have underlying reasons behind them. It does not try to fix the society' problems, only portray them.

You see, people still have the urge to act in some ways even when suppressing those feelings for public image. Bottling up those urges will cause depression, anxiety, anger, hatred. What do you think an entire nations worth of bottled up feelings do?