>be me
>decide to hop from mint to debian
>accidentaly install the 32 bit version

Attached: dino.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=amd64
youtu.be/bFtcLJVN8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread died for this excuse of a thread. Download the right iso, format your drive, install the 64 bit version. Then never post here again.
Saged and reported for low quality post.

I’m looking at thel list of isos and can only see AMD64. I have an intel processor and can’t find any Intel64 images where do I look god this page is so hard to navigate it looks like something out of the 1990s.

Is this bait?

No I can’t see it anywhere

Intel store the AMD64 arch from AMD back when AMD started making better CPUs in the mid 2000s so it's called AMD64 now

>AMDlet reading comprehension

I literally said I have an Intel processor not an AMD one

and Intel is using an illegally obtained copy of the AMD64 architecture

Well you see, Intel doesn't have true 64 bit, only AND has. The fucking jews over at AMD are holding the patent and won't give it up. And since Linux is used by practically nobody, they haven't developed an OS to support Intel's 64 bit implementation. There's nothing you can do man

So it’s impossible to install Debian when using an intel processor? What a stupid fucking meme distro.

well their site is shit anyway. But why the hell on earth would you use that sytemDick crap?

There is literally nothing wrong with systemd

No, you just use the amd64 version regardless

Will it not cause issues on my i5? Don’t know how comfortable I feel using something designed for AMD on an intel system. Seems like I’m asking for trouble.

Are you a legit brainlet?

I'll answer and end this thread and if you post anymore you're a nigger.
Install Debian AMD64 using netinstall, and choose only the packages that'll you'll need.

> I’m looking at thel list of isos and can only see AMD64. I have an intel processor and can’t find any Intel64 images where do I look god this page is so hard to navigate it looks like something out of the 1990s.
> So it’s impossible to install Debian when using an intel processor? What a stupid fucking meme distro.

> netinstall
Not a novice option, also could be hard if requires a non-free driver.

>be Linux
>modular and foss as fuck
>can swap kernels and shit
>still cant mutate one distro into another without reinstallation

Why the fuck is that?
Why can't I just mutate mu Ubuntu into debian or Arch?

You can jump from one debian based distro to other, by changing apt-list, changing architecture and pulling in 64bit binaries instead of 32bit is a major bitch of a PITA you might as well do a fresh install.

nice bait you fucking moron

>worried about compatibility issues
>brain let

Pick one

You can, you really can, but consider this: once you move old /bin out of the way, you can't use mv or cp to deploy your new distro on the old filesystem.
However, you can try and use busybox.

Also, to run a new kernel without reboot, you'll need kexec.

The absolute state of Jow Forums
This is unironically the WORST board on Jow Forums nothing fun or useful ever comes from here hirobro should just close the damm thing and ban all Jow Forums posters

I refuse to believe you are this stupid.

You guys are dicks I was only asking for advice

lmgtfy.com/?q=amd64

I have an intel i5 you fucking troll

you: youtu.be/bFtcLJVN8yg

why keep responding to an obvious troll?