Future of tech

What are you thoughts on the prediction that by the year 2050 neurolink and VR tech will be so advanced we will use it to do everything from shopping to education, there would be virtual universities etc. The neurolink tech would be advanced to the point it can mimic the electrical impulses of specific pain and even the ones that make your heart beat.

Attached: neuro.jpg (638x340, 45K)

I don't care, I won't be alive by this time.

based alcoholic

I'll be 75 in 2050, why would I care?

Based and redpilled

Heh, we'll never even figure out general AI with the current dysgenic trend.

In 2050 we'll be in the middle of climate wars. By this time I will either be eaten alive by the pressing African hordes or a slave to the Elysium style Bezos empire set up in the orbit space station.

fuck this shit, no way in hell am i giving some 3rd party black box a direct interface to anything in my head

Oh okay there's also China, but this could go both ways. Either they collapse due to unsustainable economic growth in which case options 1 & 2 above still hold OR they will devour the whole world in which case I will get lobotomised and turned into a chinkbot.

There's also option 4, where I manage to run from Europe to USA, now walled off the whole world and turned into a post-apocalyptic libertarian wasteland. In this case I would survive maybe for a few months in this Mad Max style scenario.

I want to imagine this is going to be the normie reaction, but I feel like we know from experience that that isn't true.

It’s a terrible idea. We’ll probably have 16k displays instead. You’re not going to improve anyone’s life by directly sending ads to their mind. And no normal person would get surgery for this type of device either.

This

The one physical book I read in like 14 years and it completely misleads me ffs.

Attached: 12b87d5ed7045718563b5259d954ea46b66b34bda59419ac01473061ee2926df.gif (500x281, 769K)

Amen brother. Fuck. That.

2d screen based autism will be nothing compared to hivemind autism

Lmao you 40? Fuck off from this board boomer

43 and no u

Hah what a fag can't even count, you should consider sliting your wrists

>fag
Sorry I'm out of your league boy.
2050-x=75
2018-x=43
Solve for x

It's 22 you spastic, you clearly old and your brain is decaying

Technology ruined the way humans interract with each other.
Hopefully technology can fix that again, since we aren't able to our selves.
So i believe in the future, in mankind.
Whether we are merged with A.I Or not, shit doesnt matter considered where we are now.
We're pretty much doomed one way or the other.
But there's still hope.

> 40
> boomer
wtf user

Attached: tbrainlet.jpg (720x597, 53K)

Virtual utopia is way more realistic than any other futuristic alternative, we will definitely not travel to space substantially, virtual world is the last frontier.