Using a Pi to mine cryptocurrency!

Hey Jow Forums if any of you having Pi's lying around not doing anything, there's new a cryptocurrency out called SKY that you can mine using just 1 Pi! It uses a new kind of consensus which is different from Bitcoin or Ethereum which let's anyone mine it!

Attached: cheap-mans-skyminer.png (1300x868, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/PJjqdzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you describe it more?
It looks like complete bullshit, but sounds pretty good.

Attached: B2C0EA1163C44EC8B319FDA834E91E7C.jpg (1440x2560, 152K)

>install rootkit on raspberry pi running 24/7

Haven't people caught onto the cryptoscam yet?

Skycoin is a project that is building a global meshnet over the current internet infrastructure to let users have more privacy over their data. It's like an incentivized Tor with its own closed loop economy. You can set up a Pi right now and get payed for having it run Skywire (which is what their "Tor" application is called). Google "cheap man's skyminer" and the guide is the first link. You can have up to 8 pi's mining SKY. I made about ~$120 this month.

Crypto may be a scam or it might not be, but you can take your Pi's that aren't doing anything right now, and make money.

shut your stupid fucking shilling mouth you dumb kike cunt what made you think this is the place to advertise your flawed pyramid scheme

I'm literally getting free money for my useless shit Pi's and I'm immediately exchanging them into dollars right when I get the SKY tokens. You have to literally be afraid of money to not want to do this.

I really wonder how pathetic some people must live that they have to go shill their memes on the internet's trashcan

How many pi's did you use?

I have just 1 raspberry pi 2 model b working right now but I have a friend that's running 4 pi 3 model b+ right now

>falling for rpi meme
>falling for rpi meme and then hosting c p for 0.01$/year

You really made 120$ a month with one raspberry pi 2? I'ts really hard to beleve it.

I used to have more running but I sold them off cause raspberry pi's are a fucking meme

>1 sky is worth $0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001
>you need to run the malware for five days to earn 1 sky

Not that hard, but pretty sure that train already went by

do not fall for this fucking scam. skycoin is the biggest scam in the entire crypto space

>in "development" for 8 years - still no working consensus algo
>everything is literally being validated by a single centralised node atm
>lead dev literally lied about being kidnapped when he dumped all his coins (you cant make this shit up, google it)
>lead dev always lies and exaggerates everything. e.g. "Everysingle orange pi has been sold out in the world because people are buying them for skyshit miners"

this whole thing is a fucking scam. if your going to buy crypto, buy bitcoin eth or monero

1 SKY is $3 but otherwise correct

>shit pi's laying around house.
>hook up shit pi's to skywire in less than an hour.
>make money from shit pi's.
Literally not that hard

>Everyone can mine it with little to zero effort
Prices will be in the shitter.

>payed

biggest red flag is probably that McAfee is involved, even saying he "partnered"

>Skycoin is a project that is building a global meshnet over the current internet infrastructure
>You can have up to 8 pi's mining SKY
Why would having more pis mine skycoin net you more money if the point is building a meshnet and they're on the same network?

Because it's some made up currency that doesn't make sense.

if you fall for this meme kys, its literally like falling for the pajeet tech support scam

Well if it really does work that way then there shouldn't be anything preventing me from throwing 8 skycoin VMs on my home server.

Capitalism is a pyramid too, wtf are you typing about, dumbtard.

Mods don't allow this type of shit on Jow Forums. These faggots have already taken over Jow Forums, I'm going to short bitcoin with all my savings if this board goes too

If I had the energy I'd absolutely make a scamcoin

this is the dev team, Synth is lead
m.imgur.com/a/PJjqdzg
I'll let anons decide if they're incompetent or dumping under guise.

also this obv belongs on Jow Forums and not Jow Forums, proving OP is also a shill newfag. If I was the ruler of the world people like OP would get lined to the wall right after /mkg/ lol

Attached: BxszvjH_d.jpg (640x427, 25K)

It isn't a proof of work coin like bitcoin/ethereum. The performance of your device isn't important, which is why you can use Pis for it.

Kinda this. Unless your Internet connection outdoes a single Pi (which it can) and you actually see enough traffic to load more than one Pi, there's no real benefit having a bunch of Pis at a single point.

Sure, have fun having the Chinese and Russians on your network doing shady shit.

there are almost as many retarded buzzwords in this comment as there were in my intro to software engineering class