Smartwatches...Based or gay?

Smartwatches...Based or gay?

Attached: galaxy watch.jpg (1920x1280, 184K)

gay af

Gonna buy a hybrid smartwatch, they're clean af.
Any experiences with the fossil Q?

Poor faggot.

>charging hi watch everyday
what did you expect?

I just charge it in the evening before I go to sleep, it's pretty much just a night stand clock while it's charging

they're for openly gay faggots.
no hetero man would wear those shits on their wrist.

My brother wears a smart watch. He also dresses his dog in sweaters. So I'm going to say gay.

gej

It's gay

Very gay and bluepilled

They're good until you realize that NONE of them have replaceable batteries, and the daily recharging makes them last 2 years tops until the battery goes to shit.

t. 2nd gen Moto 360 owner

Attached: laserwatch.jpg (800x600, 42K)

I had a moto360 bundled with my nexus 6. I enjoyed reading emails and texts as soon as they arrived on my wrist. Also answering phonecalls was convenient. These functions were only useful in the car. My car at the time only had AUX, so I used the watch as a makeshift infotainment. Instead of fumbling for phone, navigation, texts, and music are just a glance to the wrist. I can easily answer the phone touching my watch, have call audio through the speakers, and just talk into the watch.

My moto360 worked fine for 2-3 years, then just stopped working. It crashes in 3s when removed from its charger, and the only way to reset it is to place it on the charger. By then I had a car with phone controls, and still don't really miss it to bother buying a new smart watch.

They are basically a second monitor for the phone, convenient but mostly useless outside of specific functions.

I had an Apple watch for a few months, not even the good one, just a refurb gen 1 or gen 2 apple watch, the all metal one with milanese loop, and I have to say it was fucking based. Getting little clicks for turn by turn directions while navigating in the car, being able to check the weather just by raising my wrist, being able to quickly adjust the volume on my phone by just spinning the smooth little crown, all of that was awesome.

I'd buy the newest one but I can't afford it lol, idk who the fuck can afford to pay $1000 for a disposable gadget watch nowadays

lol, I'm and I own a first gen moto360. That's probably my issue.

Based

Attached: 20181113_115059-01.jpg (2996x2117, 1.45M)

i had a moto 360 sport because it was cheap on ebay. shit battery, no dedicated nav buttons, irreplaceable strap. broke after about a year. never again.

seems cool

If you need a watch you buy quartz japanese watch.
If you need a watch and are a watch enthusiast you buy automatic/winded eatch of choice.
If you enjoy the taste of semen you wear smartwatch.

u sound gay

fpbp as always
Check image

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-192414_Browser.png (720x1280, 252K)

The only based smart watches are the ones that last at least a week on a single charge. All others are just spergy tech gadgets and therefore gay.

is that the taco bell logo

Yeah it is you fat fuck

Some Android wear devices look nice enough you can wear them without looking like a fag. It is honestly nice just to get notifications on your wrist. That is pretty much all I use it for. That being said I still find it a hard adjustment from a decent quality quarts watch, and I find myself switching between it and my Seiko.
I have the non hybrid one and like it.

I use one to skip songs or pause my music because no good audio hardware has the 3.5mm relay.
Doesn't seem super gay to me but it is worth noting that I like thick penises.

Some one owns a smart watch.

based af

Attached: 412431531.jpg (2807x2807, 456K)

Gay, but to be clear, homosexuality isn't a sin, I'm just not a faggot.

hahaha what the fuck is this
did you install conky on your watch br0

F91-W is halal. Other normal watches are OK. Smartwatches are for faggots. No watch is OK too. Constantly checking your smartphone for the time is fucking retarded.

I'm tempted to grab the instinct. But I need a fuck huge watch and the 51mm Fenix 5 plus is twice the cost for a color screen.

Attached: Garmin Instinct.jpg (720x480, 97K)

Smartwatches offer the convenience of many things when paired to you smartphone, however, I prefer a watch that has good batterylife, preferrably one you never have to charge, so for this reason, i'll be sticking to a regular watch, like a citizen eco-drive, or casio

u sound gay

fucking brainlets, takes 2 seconds to find out
its called Terminal (HR/Steps) and is for samsung smartwatches only although there are forks

it will be obsolete in 2 years, that or the battery will have lost half its capacity, so its really a waste of money

Just buy a new one? 2 years will pass.

Yes

mah nigga. It's the best smart watch on the market for it's price.

Attached: IMG_20181105_134209.jpg (3024x4032, 3.28M)

If it doesn't have a laser for cutting steel, then it isn't very smart.

Attached: Goldeneye-4.jpg (1024x431, 39K)

See that looks clean as fuck.

God damn i like this watch. Reminda me of my orient ray but 10 nicer. Is it possible to get one of these for under 2500?

That looks like fisher price babies first casio for faggots please stop embarrassing yourself

Applel Watch is unironically the only good smart watch on the market.

Attached: 1384046215927.gif (480x270, 123K)

Forerunner 935 get on my level you fucking plebs
>trailrunner
>80 miles a week
>any elevation I want

Attached: NL1.jpg (346x347, 12K)

I'd only consider something like one of these G-Shocks

Attached: GB-X6900B.png (500x719, 490K)

But an analog one. Only issue is I doubt they work with BB10OS.

Attached: bg_wat.png (482x694, 398K)

This one looks ok

samsung galaxy watch is goddamn comfy, got mine for 40% . check Samsung store if they have discounts for your company.
nice 5 to 7 day battery, cool bezel navigation too.

cringe

no valid usecase (and thus gay af) unless you do sports at least at a semi-competitive level. In which case you need more a health tracker than a smartwatch

>being THAT boomer
Cringe

Based.
Normal watches are useless fashion accessories

How well does the bluetooth connection work on these watches? I assume you can use it to control music on your phone? If it works reliably, I may have to get one since music control is from my watch is one of my top priorities next to battery life.

Pebble time here. Still going strong.

Maybe don't buy faggoty mini-smartphones and buy something that's a watch first.

Valid use cases:
Being outside for literally any length of time and getting a text message unless you want to be that millenial with his face in his phone all day.
Two factor authentication codes for retard banks that don't work with Authy yet.
FINDING your fucking phone after you put it somewhere retarded.
Checking what time it is without asking Siri.
Not having to pull your phone out for EVERY text message, facebook post, or discord @everyone during the workday because it might be your boss.

This is a pretty based face I'm using it now.

Attached: 20181114_103829-01.jpg (3019x2767, 2.67M)

I'm a all day linux using unironic apple watch wearing millennial and that shit is definitely cringe. is seriously good looking and I am slightly jealous of the circular screen in this case