Is there a tinkerboard without

Is there a tinker board without those big port soldered into the pcb? LattePanda pick related, potent small with support for external graphic card but the thing has massive usb hubs and other ports that make the case design very constrained, so is there an alternative that its my use case?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Raspberry compute module

>Raspberry compute
Im pretty sure that the LattePanda has an intel atom x64 bits compared with those respberrys

how is buying shit and plugging it together tinkering.

you guys are autists you are literally playing with lego but think you are "building your own device/computer"

stop being sad consumer fucks and get some skills.

was planing on design a pocket notebook with a dock station that connects it to a graphic card, if it had the ports i could build those small pcbs and connect it to the main board that would qualify as tinkering you dumb ass autistic screacher double space faggot.

get the fuck out of my thread okay? you just a shiter troll without actual skills that wastes peoples time by making out of context comments, what you did there has 0 skills and you should execute your balls by putting them inside a toaster ( i had to solve chimneys for this post)

he's right though
what the fuck do you need a pocket notebook with a docking station for lol

im sick of mediocre chink devices the GDP pocket looks disgusting i want something that actually looks nice and werks user even if i have to spend 1k to make one

i have very bad news for you user...
anything that you will ever make will probably look worse than the gdp pocket :(

Just desolder them

nu, i have it right in my mind, it will luck like a scuffed thinkpad with those rails on the side that will act as heat dissipation because it will be made of solid aluminum, then i will use some type of small switches with decent keycaps and put that cute red mouse dot in the mid, it will be nice user, all black with sharp edges and small laps at the sides so no one can see what in your screen and reflections will be cleaner, the screen would be matt and not glossy... its going to be perfect user its in my mind i just need the hardest component already made

no you are a retard. wasting time and just buying shit and plugging it together but you have fooled your self thinking it is some unique invention.

people with actual IQ just buy premade shit and install Linux or some custom OS on it

you are not tinkering you doing any thing unique or smart you are literally doing the knitting equivalent of technology and should be purged.

>projecting your inability this hard onto others
kek
Good luck OP

this

spot being this negative user, if i make it you can then later say
>we did it
and i will be proud of you

>i just need the hardest component already made
good luck buddy.
also your idea sounds retarded to begin with

>mfw im an engineer

Attached: 105.gif (200x200, 61K)

>knitting equivalent of technology
Do you think knitting is as easy as 'plugging stuff in'. I have news for you user, knitting ain't easy.

found the knitfag

knitting is fun and even more fun if you order you mom to make you soft scarf for when your country with stable temperature has a very rare day with lower temeratures.

>Is there a tinker board without those big port soldered into the pcb?
You can always try to desolder them, although if you've never soldered before then I can see why you wouldn't want to risk bricking a $300+ device.
>the thing has massive usb hubs
I think you should keep the USB ports because they probably aren't taller than the CPU fan and they are very useful.
>with support for external graphic card
I can't think of any SBC that has PCIe which you'd probably need for an external graphics card. It also seems kinda pointless, considering you will most likely be bottlenecked by whatever 5 watt CPU is on that thing.

ye indeed spending that much money to then fuck it up is not really that great, the optimal solution would be instead of having those ports it would have standard connection like on the big ATX motherboards.
>bottlenecked by whatever 5 watt CPU is on that thing.
Iv seen some youtube videos and its runs fine maybe it would be a bottle neck if the game or program requires cpu instead of gpu

Desoldering