I just bought ten iphones

I just bought ten iphones
What do

Attached: IMG_20181113_131636.jpg (5312x2988, 899K)

kys at this point

Sell them in 2028

Resell them for double the price

this, and do it fast. those things devalue rapidly

Give them back.

give it back, tyrone

Cum on them and sell them

Only 10? Those are rookie numbers...

I ordered 60 512gb iPhone XS's for our product testing group last week.

Doubt

are you also cashing out your cryptocurrency by buying apple products and reselling them OP?

One of the things I'm stuck doing at work.

I'm going to have to replace about 30 10" iPad pros in a few days.

Unfortunately these have bad batteries or I'd try to take a few home.

short out the battery in all 10 and get apple to replace it under warranty, they don't sell the 6s and they don't do repairs so you'll get the iphone7 as a free upgrade. Resell those at retail price and take the cost difference between the 6s and 7 as straight profit.

>you can't change iPad's batteries, sell them and make tons of profit in the meantime
That's when we all know you're bullshitting

There's no fucking way this could work even on paper.

I agree with this user. You're a BSing dumbass

I'll buy you one
Apologize for my bad english

buy some iPhone 4's and some yugioh fusion cards

Attached: 1540676708877.jpg (948x716, 43K)

shove them up your rectum.

See how far you can throw them

I did it with an iphone 6 before to get a 6s, although by accident.
>buy chink iphone charger
>wear out the cable and short connections
>plug in phone
>screen goes black, can't tell if it charges
>go to a somewhat crowded apple store
>tell them the phone doesn't work
>wait 1 hour for them to get back to you with a new device
they are too busy to deal with troubleshooting so they just give you a phone to get you out of the store

They do make the 6s still, and I could have got 10 7s for the same price pretty much, but the 6s is much easier to fix and parts are cheaper. I'm going to try to hold off on new Iphones, so I bought a stock of these because I feel they will stop making them soon.

Sounds retarded, if it's just a test, why not a 256gb or a 64 if they make that.
I would definitely take those iPads if I was you, but it would be in my company's interest for me to just replace the batteries myself and reissue them to employees.

Go find a boyfriend

Make a little shilling factory

protip: first unbox them

Dumb ass mother fucker, return them they are 6s

7 is less likely to fail because waterproof and home button not being a real button
the old home buttons broke down so often iOS has an option to put one on your screen

but how are you ever going to use up 10 phones before they are completely obsolete?

I've only had one failed home button on an iPhone 5s. The most common problem is the user's complaining about minor things constantly so I'm forced to replace it, and then the problem carries over usually and I get to tell them to basically fuck off.
That and water damage.
The problem I have with 7s is that the screen is a cunt to replace, and I've tried two different aftermarket sources and they both would have an issue where the touch screen would randomly stop working once or twice a day and require a force reboot.
Considering that I replace at least 30 screens a year, that would eat all of the discount upgrades.
I'm guessing that the 8 and x are also difficult to do, but I have only two issued, and they are in competent hands at least.

I'll use these up in half a year or so. And then idk what to do when I phase out the 5Ss.

return it, rajesh

Make a Facebook contest

I understood this reference.

install gentoo

sell nine, use one

Go full on TechRax on them.
Smash them up with a hammer, put them in a bowl with coakroaches and pour molten aluminum on the mix.

Won't apple do battery replacement on those for $100? You'd still be able to turn a nice profit.

NotOP, but, exactly how many iPad batteries you changed, cunt? Its maybe nominally worthwhile, and by 10 pros, prob would be - but by fuck its a pain in the fucking Cooks Entrance alright. Swapping the digitiser etc. is a piece of piss in comparison, the batteries are buried at the back of -everything-, then glued to the fucking shell because Apple r Cunts. No exaggeration, its not fun.