Why the fuck did he try and treat his cancer with fruit to avoid surgery when he already had dozens of transplant...

why the fuck did he try and treat his cancer with fruit to avoid surgery when he already had dozens of transplant surgeries

Attached: cover.jpg (725x1100, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he was out of options

honestly i love cancer.
no matter if you are the richest and most powerfull man alive, the cancer don't give a fuck and will kill you all the same

Because he was a hippy narcissist

God would have struck him down regardless. Tim Cook will die of AIDS complications in 2022.

He fell victim to his own reality distortion field.

> steal organs from dozens of children so you can live a few years longer
> also refuse to get life saving surgery for the same problem, instead opting for tomatoes

i hope he gets to explain this to the kids he killed in the afterlife

Because he was autistic why is Jow Forums being so nice about this

what age was he?
>cbf wikiing it tbqh. I assume there ppl on here JUST KNOW

this is how people end up getting cancer

Because Apple cures cancer.

He believed he was so special he didn't need it.

No. It was a show of courage to do without vital organs.

Because he was an idiot who fried his brain with too much acid

He had aids.

Attached: 1476808151019.jpg (1280x1024, 154K)

He only tried the holistic / hippie remedies until he had no other option but to have the tumor removed surgically. The problem was that he waited so long it made the cancer much more likely to come back.

damn, is this real??

Attached: 1540956326396s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>when he already had dozens of transplant surgeries

apple has a policy about not being able to swap out damaged parts.

bump

no, it's fake

This. Jobs was aware he screwed himself over. Issacson actually says this in the book.

no its not fake, that photo was released by wikileaks, Jobs had AIDS, I dont get why everyone wants to hide this fact, like what is so wrong about the idea of Jobs being gay?

>try and

His sugar diet just hastened his demise. Should've went keto.

It says he understands his treatment contains knowledge of STD, HIV, mental health, etc, etc

he was fruitarian and kept doing it, pancreas would shit out regardless he was retarded

He believed his "reality distortion field" will cure him of cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_distortion_field

>no matter if you are the richest and most powerfull man alive, the cancer don't give a fuck and will kill you all the same
Richer people have access to better medical treatment therefore better chances to survive cancer, are you fucking dumb