What mouse should i buy that doesn't look like cyberpunk weird shit but has at least one button under the scrollwheel...

what mouse should i buy that doesn't look like cyberpunk weird shit but has at least one button under the scrollwheel that i can bind to home key
i wanted to buy pic related (to go with similarly colored sunset keycaps) but it hasn't been in stock in over 2 months at the singular supplier in my country
my epic style razershit mouse i bought 7 years ago can't even middle click anymore and i can't actually use this shit anymore

Attached: dudebros ideal gaymer mouse.jpg (620x620, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6RP6RF8416&ignorebbr=1
amazon.com/dp/B00KKAQYXM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_Mm16BbSJAYGF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: phpThumb.jpg (400x357, 12K)

im gonna kill myself

Im myself searching simple more or less nonshit mouse with 3 buttons max

I got a HXS from Newegg for $20ish that has LEDs and 5 buttons, one does DPI and two on the side are the back and forward button for file browsing or browser buttons. Can't life without it now. It's from Israel. Kind of funny because it has a dragon on it.

Also check Zowie mouses

all of these cost less that 100 AUD
this shit feels like a fever dream

i can't find whatever this is but this sounds the kinda shit i'm looking for minus the dpi button in case i accidentally hit it.
shortcut buttons for file operations a nice desu

The DPI is hidden under the extruding mouse buttons so you can't accidentally click it. I'll try and find it on newegg.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6RP6RF8416&ignorebbr=1
It's kind of nice for how much I payed for it, $11 minus shipping. The LEDS are okay, I tolerate them, nothing special to love. The cord is kind of short though, I plug it into the front of my pc.

Attached: nixeus_revel_gaming_mouse_svart_6.jpg (1200x960, 127K)

this design is a little gay but designs like these sadly seem to coincide with extra buttons
newegg isn't really a thing in au anyway but thanks for reference

amazon.com/dp/B00KKAQYXM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_Mm16BbSJAYGF4
This mouse is commonly rebranded, but it seems to be pretty good

This with the LEDs off looks fairly normal.
I keep mine to let eveyone know what a gamer I am ',;^)

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 158K)

MMmmMMMMMMMMMMM

kys nigger

Attached: 436379769517506580.png (127x128, 29K)

I love the power glove...

Attached: Itssobad.jpg (425x425, 20K)

nintenbros rise up......

Logitech MX Master 2S - $60 when on sale, goes on sale about once a month. IMO it's worth it.

If you want a gamer mouse just get cheap shit from amazon since it literally doesn't matter

that emoticon looks great when rotated but looks like a fucking mess in its natural form
==

;^)

this thing weighs 38g more than my razershit gunked up with years of grotty shit, although this design is nothing short of fucking beautiful

>this thing weighs 38g more than my razershit gunked up with years of grotty shit, although this design is nothing short of fucking beautiful
who cares? go try one out in a big box store, the weight is not a downside. It's a perfectly decent mouse, arguably one of the best

sensei raw

>programmable lighting modules
if i can choose the colors of all these circles i guess that's cool but it would still make me look poor

Attached: sensei-raw-back.png__952x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (952x800, 64K)

also steelseries engine is a huge meme

i shouldn't have bought the bullyhunters headset

>bullyhunters headset
I forgot they had anything to do with that. I guess I'll take that Rival out of my cart and find something else.

just ordered the 2s
found it for 71USD from AU supplier
hope it lives up to expectations

>found it for 71USD from AU supplier
nigga that is standard price if you'd only waited a month you could have saved 10 USD!

have oyu no shame?!

also what colour did you get famalam
I been eyeballin dat teal one

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (1600x1200, 161K)

Finalmouse is releasing a new mouse at the start of december and they might restock the ultralights

that light can be switched off and just opt out that botnetitude of the steel series engine

Ec1a is nice, driverless

graphite
i'm blacked.com

MX518 Legendary thru AliExpress or wait for , when did they say they'd restock?

Logitech Pro

Just checked and they said that the new product is going to take over and there will be no restocks

Pic related

Attached: Logitech pro.png (1200x1200, 208K)

side

Attached: pro-gaming-mouse.png (521x342, 138K)

is this a minecraft screenshot

This is the only acceptable choice. It's cheap, it has a good sensor, no-nonsense shape, high-quality roller/mouseclicks feel prestiche. Just a damn good mouse and should always be recommended.

or for a $20 alternative consider the g203 - identical exterior, better cable (no heavy and stiff braided bullshit), pretty much identical performance

that emoticon looks great when rotated but looks like a fucking mess in its natural form
==

',;^)

I wish there were a "lower apostrophe" to fix this
surely there is some unicode shit to do it

With open sans it looks fine ,';^)

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-020735_Clover_dev.png (1080x1920, 186K)

filthy phoneposter

But user, I'm shitting!

i accept your excuse

These are decent. Look for an internet café edition if you're on a budget. I like the Razer deathadder myself but have the Kana V2 as a backup and another one in work for day to day use.

Attached: 249592496.steelseries-kana-v2__99042_zoom.jpg (787x569, 33K)

Or stop being a poor faggot and get the wireless version and realize the power of not having wires.

I have one as well; can confirm. Tho the sens is too high for me as an Ubuntu noob who got used to slow mouse as a result of extended amounts of time wasted on CS. Also my scrollwheel is broken... still a good mouse.

Inferior sensor, and why are you saying that the braided cable is a con? The G Pro is cheap enough, there's no why you should get a inferior mice for just a few bucks less.

i have mx master, it works good
idk if it reaches your standards of looks though; it isn't too weird