LineageOS for MicroG

Come home white man

Attached: screen_logo.jpg (221x320, 12K)

A ROM so popular with pajeets can't be the white man's ROM.

pajeets use vanilla LineageOS
white men use LineageOS for MicroG because it values his freedom from Google botnet

How can I use the same account for two apps?

Don't know I basically use MicroG just so I can get push notifications

Which means your phone is still constantly connected to the Google botnet.

Yes, but Google doesn't have root access to your phone through Google play services. You can route the fcm connection through tor, and with the new Android 9 APIs, the actual payload in messaging is end to end encrypted. It's the best solution while not being socially isolated.

Surprised Google didn't kill this with their new API.

That would kill every phone in the market.

Do burgers not get push notifications unless they use google service framework?
I literally blocked all that shit, dont even have an account connected.
Sideload your messengers and it just werks.

I use Lineage OS because it’s the closest ROM I’ve found to have something close to a chain of trust when pushing update, instead of being just some guy that does whatever. That’s why I didn’t install MicroG LOS.

What's the difference? Just a patch to allow signature spoofing?

But microG can be flashed sepparately just like Gapps, it isn't a custom ROM.

I'm planning to use this on my next phone, won't buy apple anymore after my 5s dies.
The only two normie things I need working are whatsapp (with push notifications or whatever they're called) and localization, for maps (not google, but offline 3rd party or car navigator apps).
Will these work without issues? If yes I'm sold.

Hello yes I am a brown guy that uses it.

yeah this is basically sigspoofing enabled + microg setup ootb. The lineage devs are strangely autistic about even mentioning micro g or sigspoofing for some reason and will delete any posts in their forums on either of those topics.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-180525_Settings.png (1080x1920, 105K)

>microg
Miss me with that gay shit.

>signature spoofing
What does this mean? Spoofing signatures in .apk files and such?

Can I install Google Chrome on it?

>Miss me with that gay shit.
>>>/discord/

Yes but why would you?

It needs patches that the Lineage pajeets refuse to put in. I think they have to be applied before the installation first starts, hence the microg builds of Lineage.