What's wrong with JavaScript?

What's wrong with JavaScript?

Attached: 4ywl6zaizra11.jpg (400x400, 25K)

it's nothingly-typed
>"True" == True

nothing

It killed the internet

- broken this keyword
- callback hell

I hate this.

Attached: 1495253886505.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Slow
Bloated
Unnecessary

>still can't figure out what's wrong with JavaScript after installing noscript/umatrix

Everything

Literally worse than flash

everything
use asm only

It's probably easier to list the things that are right about it...
>standardized in a document and extensive test suite, not in a reference implementation
>most interpreters come fully sandboxed by default
>can have multiple separated interpreter instances
>despite lots of garbage-tier use idiomatic usage usually doesn't utilize all overly dynamic fuckery, letting JIT compilers reward this behavior
>didn't fall for the minimalism meme
>didn't fall for the "grammar must resemble simplified engrish" meme

use typescrip then, typefag

"True" === True
the above statement is false
god op was reading ydkjs THAT hard?

I actually don't know but it seems like it's the most highly in demand language right now. It's garbage that's glued together (otherwise known as a hack) but it solves so many problems and handles so many things in ways most presentable to normies and their laptops and phones.

it's often used where it shouldn't be

>user learns C, Lisp, Haskell, Elixir and a bunch of obscure shit that's supposedly very efficient
>Gets butthurt because no one cares and most companies are only interested in JS or Python developers because it's more convenient

Literally nothing. it's great for little webpages and apps wherein the absolute most secure and top-of-the-line in performance can be sacrificed for the sake of speeding up development time and lowering development costs.

>try playing Martin Shkreli's trap house master javascript game that's on his github
>takes 1 hour to figure out how to install dependencies and launch the game
>the game sucks anyway, all you can do is smoke crack or yell at everyone
>you smoked crack, got damn
>wtf I hate javascript now

Attached: avatars1_githubusercontent_com-13859183.png (400x400, 515K)

Slow
Insecure
Adds bloat

lolwtf, post pics

Left is a string right is a variable retard
Boolean true is lowercase and also not equal to the left because again it's not a string retard

>interpreters
>js

Wanna know how I know you know fuck all about what you're talking about?

TypeScript free as in freedom

Its literally a hack job of a language that was invented at the same time as the blink tag with as much through but into it. It was only meant to do simple form validation in web pages and somehow evolved into a language with all of the grace of a cancer tumor killing its host.

god shkreli is too based

its mainly iin the browser

Understanding how to use "this" made me into a mystical saint who can intuitively fathom the most mysterious depths of an irrational and indifferent cosmos