THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY THAT WAS EVER MADE!!!

THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY THAT WAS EVER MADE!!!

Attached: dell-social-logo.jpg (180x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/85802/Ookami_Shounen_wa_Kyou_mo_Uso_wo_Kasaneru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like you're a little butthurt there pal, tell me where the sales rep touched you.

Attached: 1540265712045.jpg (1437x1437, 904K)

:3

did you buy a dell laptop?

Who is this and why is posted everywhere.

they make some solid monitors at least

>THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY THAT WAS EVER MADE!!!
not microsoft?

>XPS 15
>Not the best laptop on the market

Pick one

Attached: 6856758.png (300x300, 54K)

DUDE

Well their warranties are crap , you call and have to talk to Apu who has a thick accent , across the board , at no point will you ever speak to an American , they don't know anything and can never help you , it's a roll of the dice if you can ever get something out of the warranty.
If you based them on their call support you would believe their entire operation is based in India.

They have good monitors

Dell makes great laptops. Idk what you're on about.

>Worst company ever made
>Not Microsoft or Oracle

That's not Logitech's logo

That's a weird HP logo, did their poojeets come up with that???

Dell provides reasonably-priced prebuilts and monitors to average folk and businesses by overcharging its failed products to idiots who are too lazy to do their research. What's your beef?

Fuck Dell

No, that's HP and their shitty computers.

Attached: dell.jpg (300x168, 20K)

THE KEYBOARD IS BROKE AND IT WONT CHARGE DESPITTE BEING PLUGGED IN IT JUST DOESN'T EVEN KNOW TTHAT IT'S PLUGGED IN RIGHTT NOW FUCK DELL,

I ALREADY SENT IT TO THEM AND TTHEY TEMPORARILY FIXED ITT BUT IT BROKE AGAIN SHORTLY AFTER FUCK THEM

IT'S A HARDWARE PROBLEM BECAUSE DELL SUCKS

FUCK DELLLLLLLLLLL

Can't stay in the thread anymore, battteries gonna die.

In conclusion, fuck dell and their horrible engineering and manufacturing.

Not only that but it sucks ottherwise, even when it was able to charge.

KYS phoneposter.

fuck off potato poster

Attached: jannie.jpg (298x563, 26K)

MY BATTERY IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE MY FUCKING SHITTY DELL LAPTOP IS NO LONGER CAPABLE OF CHARGING AT ALL

IT IS PLUGGED IN RIGHT NOW BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING BROKEN BECAUSE DELL IS STUPID!

You miss spelled EMC...

Attached: 31829123-EMC_logo.530x298.jpg (530x298, 14K)

you need a new power inverter.
happened to my Inspiron before you were born

myanimelist.net/manga/85802/Ookami_Shounen_wa_Kyou_mo_Uso_wo_Kasaneru

No idea, I just reversed searched it to help you.

I know how annoying it is to never get your question answered..

fuck off furry shit

to be fair oracle is on a whole other level. comparing them to other companies is like interrupting a discussion about locations on earth with the lowest altitude to say the earth's core

my Dell 7577 is pretty comfy

Attached: 1533358635764.jpg (417x352, 28K)

I had a Latitude 7240 before getting memed into Thinkpads, and I liked it a lot. So much better than the series 5 Samsung ultrabook I had before it.

>coil whine

Yes. Their quality is horseshit. I have had a dell optiplex, which rattles and often doesn't pick up the network, and various other issues that were slowly fixed with bios updates over a period of years.

I always buy their monitors though. Even though they have just as bad quality control with them, and sometimes certain ports just don't even work, in general they are good quality.

Their customer service is also fucking shit. Some guy in india who will probably sell all of your personal information to his scam friends across the street.

No they don't. The keyboards suck, the latest one has a fucking camera on the bottom pointing up your nose. The noise levels are shit. The trackpads are total shit compared to apples. Their customer service is shit. They always install their malware on your computer, so you have to wipe it if you want a clean installation.

oh so what would you recommend? some chinkpad?

>their entire operation is based in India
lol you wish faggot, it's worse than that. I guarantee every time you've talked to an Indian at Dell he was in the US. I know they've got a nearby call center full of pajeets and at leaste a couple others throughout Texas

I can't help but think that Sam Esmail has some beef with Dell so he used their E for the Evil corp logo.

something from apple. I would get a dell laptop otherwise I guess, but they are a big step down in quality.

soldered ram and ssd's tho.
I can live with soldered ram, but soldering the ssd is just evil

I'll pick the latter

You mean HP.

>Well their warranties are crap , you call and have to talk to Apu who has a thick accent , across the board , at no point will you ever speak to an American , they don't know anything and can never help you , it's a roll of the dice if you can ever get something out of the warranty.
>If you based them on their call support you would believe their entire operation is based in India.
You mean just like every single hardware, software and service vendor on the entire fucking planet?

Looks like the shills have changed tactics, shit on every other company and present Apple as the only "reasonable" option

I agree. I bought several monitors of this company and they are terrible.
Having the same lg matrix, they are worse.

Yes, we are all shills! Everything pro apple is shills because you were brought up to believe apple is shit by reading a bunch of kids talking to each other.

I've used xps m1210 comfy keyboard. good build.

But, I'm using thinkpad now.

If you talk about keyboard or trackpad you totally wrong if you ever used xps model.

I don't even recommend to anyone to buy HP. shit laptop, worse built ever.