If you buy a male bot and add a female chasse is it gay

If you buy a male bot and add a female chasse is it gay

Attached: 1541228709850.jpg (925x1041, 132K)

Imagine being so skilled and dedicated you can make a fucking rock look like a silk dress.
This kind of mastery can never and will never exist in our world.
Thanks a lot (((technology)))

>theseus's sexbot

is this a secret 'are traps gay?' post

Someone recreated pokemon red in minecraft with redstone circuits. I think that's comparable.

I have never seen autism quite like that statement

Attached: FB_IMG_1495370946899.jpg (480x344, 11K)

>genious vs autism
no

I would say the guy who made Pokemon red in Minecraft with redstone circuits is more autistic

There's a tour video and it's quite interesting how he handled all the various data storage
learn sets, weaknesses, evs, etc are all encoded differently
maps are literal map titles, any and all sprite tiles are custom textures of items

you know nobody here would even get close to that level, autism or not

Yeah but it's totally easy and he's just autistic right??

Is it wrong that I want to fuck her?

i think you're autistic, and not the making pokemon red in minecraft kind

>This kind of mastery can never and will never exist in our world.
what about Tekashi69?

I want to FUCK a ROCK

wtf is a chasse? That means hunt

Check out Paris and Rome/Vatican

based and tedpilled

What the fuck are you talking about there are many incredibly talented artist out there.

Basically.
If you'd take a male brain and put in in a female body, it would still be gay.
The early development of male vs female brain make some permanent changes that are particular to that sex.

If a male bot was specified as male, it would just be a male bot in a female body. Not a female bot.

Traps are gay. Stop being a pussy and accept it like all of us actual traplovers have. No need to lie to yourself or have delusions.

the redstone part is not easy, especially because the interface per command block is a single line
chaining commands is a must and good luck finding a bug and needing to fix it

No cause you just erase the memories of the countless gay cocks they sucked over millennia and millennia of life and replace it with female memories

are reverse traps gay?

Attached: rr.jpg (207x243, 9K)

If you marry a doll and you die does she get your stuff?

Attached: smdoll-170cm-head68-6.jpg (800x1200, 166K)

asking for a doll friend btw

Attached: rda-jydoll150cm-h197-15.jpg (700x1050, 139K)

Interesting thought. I have wondered how Kanna will get my things when I kill myself.

Attached: F03AF23404C94B12B6549C4357456BA2.jpg (1280x1920, 287K)

Digital "art" is not art.

Just be careful she doesn't crush you with her thighs

it literally is you fucking luddite

>buy cute male robot (they're cheaper)
>dress it up like a girl
>root it and install twink custom rom
>cheap and cost effective robot gf (male)
>pair program in haskell with your qt trap gf (male) sitting on your lap while you touch her no-nos

Attached: astolfo a lewd!.jpg (800x1135, 168K)

Friendly reminder that sculpture was not considered art 600 years ago. Sculptors were treated as mere manual laborers.

>(they're cheaper)
Unlikely. Economies of scale and all that.

>Piece of marble that was worth more than literally most people's life.
>They just gave them away for trash manual labor.

Nice meme "fact" buddy.

Traditional art only became a thing when people figured out they could launder money with it.

Bernini was mostly autistic and they didn't have internet and xvideos for fapping. Also, Catholic Church money was big at that time.

Replace "traditional art" with "the art market" and you got a non-retarded sentence right there. Art was valuable to art lovers/snobs before it became profitable to own it. If they weren't giving insane amounts of money in the shape of materials (marble in this case) to sculptors to sell the piece then they were obviously doing it because they considered what they did more than manual labor. You actually proved me right by trying to prove me wrong, cool.

Ok then. Well I'm sorry you choose to remain uneducated because the facts do not fit your world view. Have a brief and dim life.

What? Do you know how the trump tower was built? I wonder who built it!

"Manual labor" is not derogatory. Sculptors and painters were not treated as intellectuals or "artists" by any means but they were still recognized as skilled tradesmen. Commisions would be made of the guilds as entities and expensive materials and important projects would be handled by senior guildsmen while others would be busywork for journeymen or oppourtunities to train apprentices. The whole art versus craft debate is just a leftist trick to sneak silly women's work and third world knick knacks into the "humanities"; What we know as artists were always craftsmen, notably above the likes of menial field laborers. Many were literate and the senior among them made decent livings, especially those with court appointments.

both is autism, both requires extremely specific knowledge and a shitton of time the only difference is one is digital and the other isn't

so...
With the memories of the countless straight cocks they sucked over millennia and millennia of life?

This

Yes, it is, because you are probably a mutt or some other low quality human and that is italian murble

Attached: 1535050442875.jpg (410x368, 11K)

Only if you're a girl

Attached: 1528931609139.png (500x505, 194K)

Yes
Unless you're a girl