Is 7nm a meme?

Is 7nm a meme?

Will Intel's 10nm's still beat Apple and AMD's 7nm chips?

Attached: images.jpg (765x401, 34K)

By the time Intel unleashes 10nm it will be on an all new architecture.

So who the fuck knows.

High core count fully enabled samples of 7nm EPYC2 have existed for months, and been in the hands of OEMs for evaluation.
Intel on the other hand produced a couple hunded low clocking dual core i3s with no IGP, and haven't said a single word since.

No. No.

TSMC 7nm may honestly not clock as high as Intel 14nm++, but then again, Intel has basically admitted that their 10nm won't either...

It doesn't need to since it has the lead in IPC and core count.

Intel 10nm better than TSMC 5nm, JustWait™ paper launch in 2020 this time for sure

7nm is not a meme, but Apple is.

Attached: 1527886989145.webm (1280x546, 2.79M)

They probably won't release, or even try to release anything in 10nm until AMD catches up completely.
Next good intel is probably when they decide to go ddr5, pcie4, and anything before that is just filler.

oh, wait, no... 10nm is on track so much we're postponing it another year so it's doubleplusgood
10nm holiday season 2021*!

*paper launch of notebook parts with worse performance than 14nm+++++++++

Intel's 10nm doesn't exist. That's the main thing wrong with it.

>beat apple

yeah if only apple explains how they manage to make something that runs 2ghz lower to be able to beat intel chips then yes
but because we all know geekbench isnt really a benchmark to measure anything they wont

>10nm holiday season 2021*!
>Intel's 10nm doesn't exist. That's the main thing wrong with it.

lmfao
They dropped 10nm because there was no point in getting it ready when nobody could compete.

The 5nm will land in like 14 months with their new raytracing GPU architecture. Microsoft will launch the new Xbox with raytracing and DX will have ray tracing built in.

AMD will have absolutely nothing to respond with per usual. Except for a 7nm paper launch that makes them almost competitive, for a few months.

your retardness still continues as usual.
amd will be making new SoC for the new xbox and ps5. just likie this generation.

>intel 10nm
lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180807185343.jpg (1437x1437, 904K)

>my father works at nintendo

You know a thread is worthless when the tripfag posts in it.

oh look, delusional schizo ran away again.

Hahahahaha the tripfag bailed out like a little bitch.

Attached: 1541555489545.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Gave out more info than I wanted to.
Legitimately scared.

Nobody is talking about Apple here, Rajeesh. Relax. Go take your bobble head for a poo outside.

Attached: 1497388988254[1].png (1378x1008, 107K)

then don't be a tripfag???

go back to suck a cock. we know you'd like to.

Its literally the first time I mentioned where I worked and I've been shitposting since 2015 with this tripcode.

Slipped up because I just polished off a 6 pack of Busch and AMD fanboys piss me off because I used to be one and it reminds me of how stupid I was.

By the time Intel starts making 5nm we will have quantum CPUs in smartphones. Basically admitting defeat with 10nm they can't even roll out 12nm yet.

poor one out for intel homie

>2015
Fuck I really am drunk. 2006 maybe 2007 actually.

Semiaccurate says Intel has new 14nm CPUs planned for 2020. Guess who I trust more.

>intel start diversity schemes
>stops innovating
like pottery

are you boof???

pure coincidence

Genuine question, did you at one stage drive a green Volvo 850 T5 wagon?

Fuck off, retard.

how can a legally retarded tripfag get his ass blown out so often and not realize he should just stop posting?

I'm starting to think the tripfag is actually Francois Piednoel.

>how can a legally retarded tripfag get his ass blown out so often and not realize he should just stop posting?

Using a bidet doesn't stop me from posting.

XD

He's literally mentally ill and most probably from a broken family, which is why he seeks attention on an anonymous imageboard.

The evidence sure is mounting. Especially now that he is unemployed he has more time to shitpost.

Seriously, dead? Is that you?

>literally forced to admit in their own promo pic that they're behind Intel and that they'll stay behind even with their new "revolutionary" node

What a shit-tier company

Spoiler: it's a jannie, otherwise he'd be well and banned by now.

considering 10nm Intel doesn't exist, they admitted being better than competition

>he missed the updated version

Attached: AMD-7nm-versus-Intel-Process.jpg (1227x920, 188K)

Where were you when Su flatout said on stage that the competition can't compete?

Maybe their CEO having schizophrenia is the reason why their stocks are in free fall.

Intel's 10nm is ahead of GloFo/TSMC's 5nm.

Ahead on the roadmap you mean :^)

>intel
>10nn
pick one goy

Attached: pipeline.jpg (1688x795, 286K)

What a fucking idiot you are

>High core count fully enabled samples of 7nm EPYC2 have existed for months
try writing out that sentence again, but this time not in retarded

It's absolutely correct, he's simply referencing Intel's 10nm chips that had half a die disabled because of how utterly broken they were.

>reading comprehension

it could, but 7nm will be earlier in the market. 10nm are still not viable.

Moonrunes should be banned on this American board.

Also, you're nuts. Intel licenses its architecture from AMD, so they know they're dead in 5 years.

I think the (((diversity))) initiatives had more to do with management being retarded than anything else. The lack of innovation / meaningful development in the CPU space was more-or-less because Intel held a monopoly position for over a decade after AMD's fuckups and Intel's anti-competitive practices.

That said, Intel is truly fucked in the short-term at a minimum and most of the real talent who could turn it around 'quickly' is probably long gone.

But, user, intel 10nm doesn't exist.

A one-off batch of a few thousand units that is dual core only, low clocks and igpu disabled PROVES that AMD is finished and bankrupt.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

EVERYFUCKINGTIME!!!!!

Attached: ohnonono.png (359x154, 5K)

I bet the next Intel architecture will come bundled with their own brand of GPU's.
MARK MY WORDS.

Attached: 1541798982499.jpg (900x614, 85K)

>Is 7nm a meme?

No but EUV lithography is.
Shit just doesn't work and never will.

Can't wait to buy my all-in-one Intel CPU, GPU, mobo/RAM, case and power supply. And as an added bonus feature, it's all sodered in to limit upgradeability .. I mean, uh, save on costs. Yeah, that's right, goy. Look at all the shekels you're saving by buying a premium Intel gaming rig. 500 FPS in CS-GO guaranteed.

TSMC already has 7nm EUV in risk production, has taken tape outs.
Samsung has 7nm EUV in full volume production.

Meanwhile intel has nothing.

Next one in this image set better show her bazongas I swear to god.

Attached: balloons.jpg (846x1200, 324K)

You're fucked, mate.

Makes sense desu. How do we get the faggot jannie of a plebitor banned then?