My manager counts my time of going to restroom

I work for a tech company as a pro/g/rammer and my manager always complains about I am using restroom too long. He said I am not doing well at “bias for action” cuz I use restroom for more than 5 mins. He said Amazon pays you 40 hours a week, if I always go to restroom and take water breaks my working hours will be less than 40.

I escalated this issue to HR but HR said he could do nothing about it.

What should I do Jow Forumsuys? Please help!

Attached: 1536023283039.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Lay off the curry.

Attached: 1541386713617.jpg (286x327, 75K)

get a new job

Haha xddd!! What a epic frogpost!

Everyone works under HR, so HR is bullshitting you. They can, but simply won't.

Tell your manager you have bladder issues and if he keeps bothering you, you will make an official complaint against him.

>Amazon™
kys u fucking deserve it

Tell him that you have a short intestine, and that singling you out for restroom use is genetic discrimination under federal law.

or small bladder

>he fell for the programming meme
Dance code monkey, dance! Start wearing diapers unless you want to be out on the streets, 75 Pajeets are lined up to replace you at half the cost!

This has nothing to do with technology.
Please go back to r9k dumb frog.

they cannot withhold wages from you, either they pay you for the full hours worked or you can take them to a small claims court, this is valid for most western countries
if you live in a country with good worker protection laws you should read your contract and relevant laws and decide if a complaint to your labour department is worth it to resolve the issue, but you should probably start finding a new place to work since you don't want to work for micromanaging managers
if you live in a country with shit worker protection laws (burger land) you get to eat shit while looking for a new job

tell him you'll work alongside him on any task he needs done for an extra hour after normal working hour on wednesdays

No one mentions OP should be fired, especially for undermining his boss's authority

that's not a "manager"'s authority

>Amazon
Wagie wagie get back in your cagie

Find another company. Or become a freelance developer.
Why the fuck would you work for amazon of all companies.

>My manager counts my time of going to restroom
Remind him that this is illegal.

>Remind him that this is illegal.
Don't remind him. Just report it.

Start pooping at your desk

I actually work for Amazon. To prevent micromanagement Amazon actually doesn't allow department heads to work in the same facility.

It might sound nice but Amazon doesn't give second chances and if you fall behind the metrics you're immediately terminated. Cut and dry. The job have amazing benefits and the pay is incredible. There are thousands of other lining up to replace you.

1- Your manager is an orifice
2- If you feel that you want to keep this job:
2a- Work an extra 10-15 minutes every day, to make up for restroom time
2b- Go to the restroom before work, and during lunch break.

This stuff should be simple to figure out for an adult. Are you below the age of 18?

Restroom time is a human right in the United States

Someone should explain that to OP or to OP's manager.

>bias for action
This is absolutely classic. My company just started again with pushing these culture memes, and this is one of them.

Look for a new job.

Tell him "my body, my choice." No matter what his retort is, just say "my body, my choice."

Wait until he escalates it, and sue him and the company.

just start pissing your pants
unleash all that frustration all over the office

Op think what would Terry do.

What?

Tell your manager that you're an intellectual worker, and hou're working during those "pauses". If he disagrees, quit, he's an idiot.

That's what you get for working for corporation. Find yourself some comfy software house or startup.

My boss literally says that first we should plan our breaks and then work time and he often goes out for lunch with us during work too. He cares about results, not time clicking buttons.

It's almost as if you were in jail.
Or as if you went to jail willingly each day. If you want to keep your humanity, you should stop doing that.

If you're in the US that's illegal. File a complaint with the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor.

Attached: main-qimg-941c7c2232bf5465c5948a36f7a9c210.png (485x324, 208K)

Change job fool

fuzreeeedah

Attached: 1541966770556.jpg (530x1037, 110K)

>bias for action
Why are you too shy to admit you work for Amazon?

bring your piss bottles to managers front door.

Take your laptop to the bathroom but shitpost on Jow Forums instead

so why do you go to the restroom for so long?

>have a salary job
>pull 2 hour lunches with co-workers every week

Attached: f092b4fc41d743de53a69cb9677fe445c3d06cf284ff110a915a7a304509b00f-pol.jpg (700x990, 269K)

He's telling you that you are literally not worth a shit. Get fucking dunked on.

some niggas have bowel problems

Attached: Cj5ElzRUkAArmmY.jpg (576x464, 17K)

t. europoor

obviously he jerks off to chaturbate on his phone in the restroom like everybody else
how is he suppose to wrap up in under 10 minutes
even harder if you have to take a splurgy shit, then it's 30 minutes in there minimum

Your country must be a shithole so you don't have to worry about Pajeets taking your job since you already live in India anyways

Writing this from my phone in minute 39 of my daily one hour paid shit-break

You're wasting time on purpose like everyone does, and you know it. Shit at home, and do your job you lazy fuck.

Get a job

Tell him labor is entitled to all that creates. Then tell him that he makes a dollar and you make a dime and that's why you poop on company time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1503315771177.jpg (375x566, 34K)

Fuck off commie.

An hero. Now go and follow his example.

Speedrun the toilet breaks
Piss as fast and hard as you can even if you miss

Ah here we see another victim of virulent indoctrination

this
OP, just push as hard and go as fast as you can each time
after a while your body and pipes adapt

Get a doctor to say you have a medical condition.

The only reason for HR is to protect the company from it's own employees... like lawsuits and shit.

That's all they care about. No matter who is in the wrong, they fire you if they think you'll sue them... or they'll fire you if they think you'll cause another employee to sue them.

Attached: 1535395545566.jpg (500x385, 56K)

Quit. He's denying you basic human rights and potentially violating labor laws.

I meant call him a gorilla nigger.

Get another job, then sue them.

>Everyone deserves free money
Nice.

If you don't want to work, then don't do it.
You can build your own farm, make your own food, but then you'll have to hire some workers, and these workers will want to take away food they made with tools on soil you've bought and you will be left with nothing.

If HR isn't doing anything about it, get a lawyer and make your case for disability. Youre alresdy autistic, so it should be easy.

Wagecuck mentally. Sad. Keep licking that boot, I'm sure you'll own one soon.

>Build your own farm
Most capital used in the process of creating more capital can be traced back to exploitative means of extraction. Snap out of it, dude. If I have a farm and I'm using somebody else's labor to create profit, that surplus belongs to those that puts in the work to create it (including me). It's common fucking sense about common fucking ownership. Everything otherwise is exploitative.

I know it's hard for anyone on Jow Forums to understand because they haven't put in a full day's of actual fucking labor. People that work in technology are so far removed from the fruits of their labor they actually start to convince themselves they only deserve the scraps from the table that they're handed.

Attached: 9ac5fe0223a95c126de4e225262b977ba59bc76c041e446cb2281998103e7841.gif (250x250, 89K)