Desk chair

Hello Jow Forumsents, you've led me in the right direction in the past with tech. I come to you now for some advice on a good desk chair that wont break my bank account. I'm currently using an old ikea chair thats falling apart, i'm currently looking at this chair as a possible purchase.

amazon.com/SPACE-Mid-Back-Swivel-Chair-Black/dp/B000PWINLQ/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Attached: 71ZATupl2uS._SL1400_.jpg (956x1400, 181K)

get hurman miller and stop being a poor cunt 1000$ for a chair that will last you 40years isn't expensive.

they just brought out a new chair in kewl colors.

Attached: hermanmillercosms.png (526x305, 170K)

shipping this shit to my 3rd world cunt will cost double the amount fuck that

OP here, looks nice. I'll see if i can find em used on CL

Any other major advantages of this over, let's say, an Ikea markus?

The amount of adjustments available. The fact that it'll last for years and will not look disgusting after 2 years

The the Autonomous Ergochair 1 or 2 from a reseller on ebay. 1500 dollar chairs for 200-300 bucks.

Mine was still in-box and was working in 30 mins with my retard gf who can't hold a screwdriver right doing all the fasteners.

2 has a headrest, too.

>Does a piece of dog poo have an advantage over a chunk of gold?

Not an argument. Expensive != better

Except it's not about the price and Herman Millier makes, inarguably, the best office chairs in the world, and IKEA makes absolutely dog shit quality furniture.

is it actually more comfortable? have you compared the two

you're just shitposting, how about an actual discussion instead of blind fanboyism? you're probably right, but can't we at least have a two-way exchange rather than just typing autism at each other?

god i hate this fucking place

this. its basically a chink rip off of a herman miller, but they did a good job

very adjustable so you can fit it to how ever you want to sit

I recommend Herman Miller Aeron, Embody or Mirra 2. Adjustments and quality make it worth it.

this

Attached: KAB Executive (ACS).jpg (500x668, 149K)

Don't ever get a mesh chair without lumbar support. You're just asking to have your spine blown out by the time you're 40.

Attached: 1533565422519.jpg (3200x1800, 1.71M)

disgusting

Anybody has ops chair? Im looking to buy it too.

I have had shitty generic office chairs and IKEA chairs at home and at work. My job has just upgraded to $700 Steelcase chairs which suck just as much. I have sat in Herman Miller Aeron's Type A, B, and C. They were nice. I own a Hermian Miller embody, the best chair I've ever sat in.
Yes, it's more comfortable. Yes I've compared more than just the two. I'm not shitposting. Here's your discussion you fucking sperg. I'm not fanyboying, I'm stating my opinion. If you hate it here, CLICK THE X AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN.

Attached: 1537660195527.jpg (403x403, 23K)

>CLICK THE X AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN.
where i can't find it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.30.51 AM.png (216x94, 14K)

Stop shilling your overpriced meme samefag. I bet you're OP.

Attached: p2.jpg (870x1305, 786K)

werf it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 1.20.36 PM.png (790x1030, 884K)

neither chairs

nor vapes

nor earbuds pertain to this webdevs forum

fuck off shitposter

>Used chairs
I'd rather buy used undies

>not buying it to sniff
it should be worth more

There's a couple of showrooms in Santiago if you wanna try, Fernando Mayer and Officio Mondo.

Herman Miller's are good but overpriced. Not worth thousands of dollars. We have this brand of chair at work and at different models too.

I found the higher end DX Racer chairs to be more comfortable plus fixed my forward head posture. It looks tacky as hell but it's more durable and stable. The head/neck support is nice to combat fatigue.

Mesh also doesn't last very long when used day in and out.

Attached: 1234235235.jpg (760x760, 32K)

I need something with proper lumbar support. I don't understand why no chair seems to have that. It's not like I have scoliosis, so what the fuck? EVery single chair seems to touch only the top of my back, near my shoulder blades.

C A P I S C O
A
P
I
S
C
O

Thoughts on Ikea's new JÄRVFJÄLLET chairs?

They seem like a more refined version of the markus using Ikea's new fabric.

>desk chair
>it has armrests

They had better be removable.

Attached: 1539719127982.jpg (584x575, 50K)