Relying on someone's else computer for DNS resolution

>relying on someone's else computer for DNS resolution
>not simply using a pencil, notebook and your own hands to cache and resolve your own DNS queries

Attached: 1536199882558.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Assigned_Numbers_Authority
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not just accessing sites by memorized IPV6 addresses.

>not writing a program that algorithmically derives the IP from the domain name

>not using a stolen phone on stolen wifi being a black ghost possessing a stolen body to steal their time

Never gonna make it

i feel so human right now..

You would need an AI that could predict human behavior with a 0% margin of error.

>not doing your own hash functions by hand and relying on insecure software

Isn't dns designed to be anonymous anyway ? You'd literally just waste time by doing that OP

What are you even asking? Do you know what you are asking? How could it possibly be anonymous? How could you look up an IP from a domain if you don't know the IP?

You could always just use your own computer as its own DNS server.

idiot or troll

should i tell him?

So, a computer without internet??

DNS servers all communicate with each other because none of them have every match, that would be impossible.

Go ahead

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-14 01-22-11.png (1366x768, 169K)

Well what I meant was taking something like 'google.com', adding the letters up to numbers "Aha I have 345 now"
345/3 would be the first octet, 345/6+45 the second.. etc.
And you have this massive if else chain for each domain that gets the right IP

Or even better, throwing machine learning at the DNS records. They learn how to get an IP from a domain name, then you apply it to new domains and they get the IP right and it's magic.

ah.
i see.

If you could get an AI to predict human behavior with a margin of error of 0.0% I sincerely hope your iq is high enough to use that for something other than a DNS service

maybe just use this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Assigned_Numbers_Authority