Telepresence robot control

I guessed the password of a telepresence (skype + wheels control and look up/down) robot and can roam around in a large office building. Most doors are kept shut by the employees, but the hallways are available and sometimes people leave them open for cleaning or maintenance. People are friendly here and don't seem concerned that I roll here with no face.
What would be the coolest thing to do with it? I was thinking about a social experiment to try to let someone help me escape to another part of the building. Or maybe scare users in dark places? Or maybe convince someone I am the boss. (picture of boss instead of my face)

Attached: telepresence-robot-ipad-segway1.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Prove

Roll around with goatse or something so they'll realize it is compromised and fix the problem.

That's hilarious if true

I also saw that episode of Bob's Burgers.

This!

tell me where to stand and I'll post a pic

I *don't* want them to fix the "problem", so It has to be something inconspicuous or a genius one-time action.

Put goatse on it. Do it faggot.

That would be a waste of fun. I could as well print a goatse and stick it to our office wall. I might catch a slight grin. I thought the Jow Forums community was more innovative.

So, it's your company's machine?

no. Russian company. Not at all related o us.

Try to escape to the street and then yell vulgarities at black people.

Install Gentoo.

Haha, will definitely try that, once I found out at what floor I am.

Find a clueless employee (cleaning staff or sth), convince him/her that your segway tablet thingy spontaneously gained consciousness but means no harm to humans. Ask for his/her help to discreetly escape the building and that he/she should keep it secret or otherwise people might harm you. Then sorta try to make the whole thing look like the cleaner is trying to steal the thingy.

oh, LMAO I wish I was an actor like that.

give me access user, johnny 5 is alive

Use text to speech over a mike if you have to. You could even write out a script in advance.

Tell various people there are people waiting for them at the front desk.

THIS THIS THIS
THIS IS IT OP!!!!!

kek this

Use Hitler's face and spout memes in German

there are two types of chantards: Jow Forums vs Jow Forums edition

This thing seems so fucking punchable.
I don't know how you resist punching it.

Put a virtual face of PIco from Boku No Pico, and go around during the day complaining about backdoor issues

Here's your picture.

Attached: target.jpg (900x900, 46K)

based trips of truth