Electric Toothbrush

What's the best electronic Toothbrush? What's the difference in technology and recent advancements?

Attached: EFF79234-37F2-4DF3-ABB6-88DE9171CDB1.jpg (750x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/dental-professionals/products/brush-heads
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9487838
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whichever one is shaped like a dick so you can shove it up your ass

>need electric to brush your teeth

Oral B. There's no proof that ultrasonic waves clean your teeth better, but there is proof that rapid mechanical action, like in Oral B toothbrushes, works.

It's better than manual

Attached: Oral-BVitalityFlossActionElectricRechargeableToothbrush_1200.png (460x460, 54K)

Also watch out for the new versions. The brush heads now contain RFID chips so on some of them you can't buy aftermarket.

no, you dimwit, it isn't. The only reason you think so is because of ads for the electric toothbrushes with """researches"""" sponsored by the company behind the ad

You´re joking, right?

No, I'm not. The brush head and the handle "pair" together.

usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/dental-professionals/products/brush-heads

Wow...

$12 chinese brush.

Vibrates for the same effect like whatever other brand's ultrasonic brushes. But you didn't pay $60+.

Can't speak for the Oral-B, but I've been using the same Sonicare for literally a decade. Obviously I've replaced the brush heads every few months, but the base itself is still going strong. Gotta give Philips credit for making a quality product.

I cant use them. I was like 12 last time I tried one but I still shudder through my whole body just thinking about using one.

That wasn't a toothbrush user, that's a repressed memory.

>

I use a new sonicare, and it works pretty great.

Also sorry OP, but Jow Forums does not care about actual technology. Only how to prevent the feds from finding your snuff.

Fuck, I was actually convinced this was a joke.
>toothbrush DRM
hold me, Jow Forumsentoomen

I use a Xiaomi x1, the one without the "smart" botnet crap.

>chink toothbrush
Enjoy your mouth cancer

will do

gf is a dentist. Oral B or Sonicare depending on preference. I prefer Oral B but she prefers Sonicare. Take the hit on buying the overpriced brushes, you will do a far better job cleaning with an electric toothbrush. Multipacks are cheaper from Amazon.

Any dentist will tell you it cleans better and is safer for your gums you idiot

Ive been using the 20 dollar phillips sonic care and generic replacements on amazon. Its very cheap

He's probably an anti-dentite

Lmao, I've never used one, still on a soft manual brush.
I'm pretty sure my teeth are healthier than most of people who say electric is better.

OralB just get it

oy vey

[citation needed]

This. Im dumbfoubded that people actually believe research that is sponsored by a clearly interested first party and think no bias or interference can actually occur, instead of a neutral third party.

[citation needed]

Ask your dentist not strangers on an extreme underwater basket weaving forum

>oral B
>oral benis

Attached: 120_-_benis.jpg (600x510, 38K)

literally got told manuals were better by a dentist friend (she had damn perfect teeth too and brushed with manual).

Said no dentist ever

How obvious am I going to be if I ask my dad to buy me one?

It doesn't prevent using other brush heads, since the thing still operates without a brush head installed. You dumbfuck.

Manual is better supposedly if you brush your teeth the right way which no one seems to do. That's why electrics end up being better for many.

Also
Sonicare > Oral B
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9487838
>this study demonstrates that long-term use of these two electric toothbrushes improves periodontal health in adult periodontitis patients, and that the Sonicare brush is superior to the Braun brush in reducing gingival inflammation and probing depth.

Hi, I'm someone who recently went for a cleaning after like 5 years. Told them so.
They saw my teeth.

>Wow, your teeth look great user. You use an electric toothbrush, don't you?

29. Never had a cavity. You can shove your manual toothbrush and your lies 10 miles up your ass. You know nothing. Educate yourself. Get to church. Just stop pretending you know anything this subject and move onto something else.

Meant for

I've used both and prefer the sonicare myself.

Im 27 and going in for my 5th and 6th filling. Using electric toothbursh and floss every day. Told the doctor i drink consentrated lemon juice,a lot every week, and i vape constantly. I quit both and i swear to fucking god i am going to lose my mind if i get more cavities

mine say that and i only floss and wipe biofilm away with a damp washcloth
toothpaste and toothbrush only twice or so per month

we just have less garbage diets than the majority of the population

Lmfao this guy knows better than every dentist ever because he hasnt had a cavity yet. Wiping your teeth doesnt remove all the bacteria on and between them that shit acid on your teeth and rot them. But you know better surely.
>also biofilm
You mean built up bacteria and food you fuckin knob

You can use then without electricity, they're for lazy and impaired people

when did i claim to know more than a dentist?

i'm in my early 30s and haven't had a cavity, even with very poor dental hygiene that consists of regular flossing and wiping away biofilm (not for health reasons, just because it feels gross)
the dentists are surprised and appalled by my non-cleaning rituals and the health level of my teeth

that doesn't mean anyone is to adopt my method, that just means that because of not having a garbage diet full of processed foods, the bacteria that is not removed through flossing does not have enough processable fuel to cause more damage than is taken care of through natural remineralization

what is your angle of hostility from?
i wasn't correcting you, i did not say that your dentist said your teeth were inferior
i inferred that maybe your diet was pretty good, as mine is?

do you want to claim to be a heavy abuser of juices, sodas, and heavily processed foods?

>but there is proof that rapid mechanical action
Which is exactly what sonicare does.

>Hi, I'm someone who recently went for a cleaning after like 5 years. Told them so.
>They saw my teeth.
i did the same, but it has been 8 years, i brush manually and i only use sensodyne toothpaste and i don't smoke or drink coffee
"what do you think, when did i last go to a dentist for scaling?" "i dunno, 6 months?"
fuck you, retard, fuck your electric brush. i have had ZERO cavities or tooth pain all my life, i'm 29

just wondering, do you drink coffee or smoke?
i'm this guy

i drink semen

Peak jew