How do I enjoy programming again? I used to enjoy it but now it's just tiresome work

How do I enjoy programming again? I used to enjoy it but now it's just tiresome work

Attached: what_g_looks_like.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kennethreitz.org/essays/the-reality-of-developer-burnout
dev.to/mary_grace/burnout-what-happens-when-you-take-on-too-much-74d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a job

imagine being this much of a brainlet
go consume (((media))), you fucking worthless NPC piece of shit

>NPC
I don't have any quests to give m8

Attached: Frostmane_Headhunter.jpg (492x807, 88K)

I had this problem. Then I took a vacation, had a fun idea, started writing it and realized that without all the burden of deadlines and my colleagues shitty spaghetti it was fun again.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Programming is only fun and rewarding when it's your hobby and not something that you depend on to live.

Attached: hideri is cute!.gif (500x575, 853K)

>m8
>not mon
ya blew it

Wasted opportunity / 10

once you realise it's pointless there is no turning back
life is pointless
kys

For me enjoying my work is highly dependent on those around me, I was blessed by having an awesome group of coworkers.

More pics like this one?

Also wondering. Who is she?

I want to go back to this life

move to india

There is no way. It sucks and is mentally draining. Most programmers just spend their day trying to avoid programming. Everyone burns out and never recovers.

It doesn't help that people are micromanaged, the frameworks and so on we are forced to use are shit, and the things we make are irrelevant garbage. Ultimately though, humans aren't designed to do this.

>She

>haven't programmed anything in 2 years
>big ass project due in 2 weeks.
>mfw I don't remember a single thing

Attached: 4221.png (377x451, 126K)

fucked up that garbage country.

Learn Lisp.

I used to work at a company where my boss was this attractive Asian woman who seemed nice at first, but then became this uberstrict micromanaging controlfreak. she would reprimand us for coming in 5 minutes late, constantly nag us on the status of our work, breathe over our shoulders while we would be trying to figure something out. worst of all, she was a horrible team lead who would bark orders when she herself didn't understand the requirements of the project, so you had a team who was always in a state of disarray and confusion.

that was my worst professional experience as a programmer and I hated programming while I was there. I got pretty depressed too desu. glad I left. don't work for a Chinese company or a company managed by people who follow Chinese work culture man, it kills you from the inside

I want to neet like him for some weeks. Wat do.

quit your job
ruin your life
live the dream
realize you fucked up
want to blow your brains out

it's not worth it

web development is not programming

just because you're a brainlet doesn't stop many other qualified people from actually programming on the web

Look up burnout. It's both common and not talked about. is a solution.
kennethreitz.org/essays/the-reality-of-developer-burnout
dev.to/mary_grace/burnout-what-happens-when-you-take-on-too-much-74d

>Managers: schedule bimonthly 1:1 with your employees to check how they feel
>This won't have anything to do with your performance review goy
>HR is your friend, corporate is your friend, goy

This is what unions are for

I recently started with R although having a lot of problems getting started at all. I think the key is to have a certain goal and learn new things