ReCAPTCHA

Am i justified in thinking that they're using me to help develop AI/neural networks/whatever for them, for free?
Or is this just some pol-tier conspiracy that's growing in my mind here?

What does Jow Forums think about these captcha tools?

Attached: 1516040485216.png (780x408, 15K)

Yep, I have a feeling they're using it to develop their self-driving car prototypes, seeing how many street signs, traffic lights, buses and cars I have to click on.

I thought this was obvious since the original days of captcha.

Basically this, anybody with two brain cells who is into technology would know this.

Attached: 1541736618154.jpg (443x455, 96K)

well yes, anyone can figure, but how true is it really? i never looked into it. in fact i still don't care enough to look into it but i thought it would make for a interesting topic.

i just got angry at the new captcha where they make you pick out objects from images, except that the images replace themselves with new ones and it takes a billion seconds to do so.
i was wondering how justified my anger was, and if i was in fact working for free.

Attached: 1530751014229.jpg (396x350, 158K)

Are you a brainlet? What else would it be than training for a massive NN probably related to autonomous driving.

Yup. You are in fact doing it for free.
Jews proving themselves the master race yet again, making the dumb goyim do their work for free.

Attached: jewgle.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

When you pick with the images you are helping Google Ai learn/verify what the image is. Same with words trying to get Ai to learn handwriting...

>What else would it be
a "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart", i.e. CAPTCHA system?

good goy

If you know anything about NN it's beyound clear

Attached: get in goy.jpg (1008x600, 141K)

they used it to translate books

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

>pol-tier conspiracy
Pol is always right
Remember that

pol is full of shitty half truths and perfect for indoctrinating low IQ retards that want to hear "how it really is".

>AI/neural networks/whatever

those are all non.existent memes. There are zero commercial applications from all these useless rants that millenials love to rant about.

The only improvement is assisted driving, nothing more than an hyped color recogntion:

if the white lane is too close, muh car turns slighty.

What a fucking result WHOA

>There are zero commercial applications for when an AI can recognize objects on images and videos

Attached: 1536412131007.jpg (990x500, 193K)

Which is why I used to type out nigger in the old capatchas

Jow Forums is literally always right.
Once you do realize it you'll look back on posts like these with shame.

Attached: 1408741985228.jpg (599x600, 28K)

as if. if you ever grow wise you too will understand my stance on pol.

I did grow wise which is when I realized how true it all was.
Nowadays Jow Forums is filled with low iq redditors but the original Jow Forums stances are all true.
Not sure what you consider to be half truths.