Proof that there is literally nothing wrong with software written by Indians

proof that there is literally nothing wrong with software written by Indians

Attached: 1542220106832.png (821x923, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gkoberger.github.io/stacksort/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one year until becoming a superpower.

yeah but when will they invent the toilet

written in C#

part of their citizen still shit on street

they were unironically the first civilization to invent the toilet

Attached: Untitled.png (859x390, 158K)

too bad they never used it

pakistan stole all their toilets and left!

beat me to it

Wow, I knew StackOverflow was a good resource but had no idea there was enough there to copy/paste a rocket into space.

pretty weird that their civilization peaked 7 thousand years ago and lost the toilet

Obviously it was the brits

and the USA replacing them in the third world with
>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>TRACKS

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-131146__01.jpg (1077x1242, 258K)

Upon closer inspection, the real sponsor of the rocket emerges.

Attached: IndianProgramming.png (824x926, 992K)

it is free fertilizer

software written by cowboys is better

lmao okay Mike

C shart?

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

they don't want toilets. people have tried to give them toilets and they refuse to use them.
you wouldn't tell an arab not to wipe his ass with his hand

or eat with this same hand

we wipe our asses with the left hand and eat with the right hand
max. comfy

Couldn't they treat it with something to help odor

They tried, but actual train cars full of shit can only sit so long before rotting.

Like in every civilization, there are great people, and there are the "niggers" of that civilization.

>you wouldn't tell an arab not to wipe his ass with his hand

I would.

its shit
if it exists

There never has been anything wrong with it
1. Companies like to hire armatures because they are cheap
2. Jow Forums is just scared some pajeet is going to take his job because he knows the same about of code (if not more) then them, but is 2-3 times cheaper

Attached: Gondola_Bike.gif (544x632, 246K)

I want a documentary on the writing of this marvelous piece of literature, including a bit of backstory of the author, influences and what was going through his mind when he wrote it.

Based

The author lived in Parrish, Alabama. Influenced by the fact that his country has literal designated shitting tracks, and when there is a slight breeze it fills his entire town with a heavenly aroma.

Makes you think what sort of cataclysm they must've encountered to suddendly decide to abandon toilets. They must know something about them that we're yet to painfully find out.

Attached: oi.jpg (150x150, 5K)

They stayed religious to poonja and peeshnu while rest of the world moved on

toilet witches.

I'm sure this was for the rich/powerful Indians, and not every single person. Still pretty impressive I guess.

Attached: eaa.jpg (680x461, 59K)

What happened with SCATSAT-1?

It shit itself

Attached: 1497021741766.jpg (211x221, 29K)

Attached: 1521003397897.jpg (664x599, 40K)

>Written in C#
>Stable as fuck
>Makes it to orbit with absolutely zero fanfare
>Everyone continues with their lives
Sounds about right. The language makes writing durable software easy.

Not all Indian's will be at their space program level.

>proof that there is literally nothing wrong with software written by Indians
All it proves is that India has finally managed to bring themselves up to where the US was at in the 1960s and 70s.

So great, the US's cream of the crop top minds out of 200M people in the population, and they managed it in the 1970s, and India in 2018 finally caught up by using the cream of the crop from ~1.3B population pool?

That just shows india is far behind the US.

Okay, those wagons are epic

You havent advanced much since the 70s so its not a big step either.

> TOILET WITCH

Hard to advance beyond PEAK

>peak
>No man in mars

Weak af dude

okay, this is epic

>implying rockets are hard to launch and we didn't do it when the best computer was as powerful as an arduino

>floor eating poo monkeys do something humans have known how to do for 60 years

Amazing!

what do you mean? That's why they bought the poo in the first place? to help with alabama's odor.. and it's working great so far.

So? The soviets could do it while half their population starved to death and the other half was in forced labour

AI that crawls stackoverflow to "autonomously" develop programs when?

White people who made all that mongrelized themselves with the dravindian subhumans so none were left.
Arab invasions finished the rest

fuck, this is epic

NOW
gkoberger.github.io/stacksort/

that's pretty neat

Ironically it was the Romans who believed in toilet demons, iirc they had prayers sculpted in some toilets to keep away the evil entities that causes sudden fire eruptions on toilets (due to the accumulated methane)

underrated, also checked

>Indians write their own code
If they can't copy/paste it from elsewhere, they don't do it. Indians are the most useless people on the planet.

t. someone who has had to at one point manage Indians and tried outsourcing to them at one point

>There's a festival where they let cows trample them
>They cover themselves in cow shit for good luck, because that's working out so well for them
Superpower by 2020 btw

There's no amount of money you could pay me to get on an Indian built space ship.

scary as fuck, imo

#JustIndiaThings

>Monkey kills 12-day-old baby in India
>Man Shoots Waiter for Refusing to Eat Leftovers
>Goat Arrested for Chomping Down on Judge's Garden
>Indian Textbook Says That Japan Nuked America in WWII
>Rapist Ordered to Look After Cows
>Woman Burned Alive for Marrying Out of Her Caste
>Cow Wedding: Sacred Cow and Bull Are Married in India
>Gurugram Residents Store Poop in Their Fridge Falling from Aircraft Thinking That It's Rare Minerals
>Haryana Khap Leader Says Eating Chowmein Leads To Rape
>Residents Are Putting Cow Shit on Their Phones to Avoid Radiation
>Mother and Daughter in Chhattisgarh Village Wants Cops to Track Down Their Stolen Toilets

>>Cow Wedding: Sacred Cow and Bull Are Married in India
based
>>Haryana Khap Leader Says Eating Chowmein Leads To Rape
>>Residents Are Putting Cow Shit on Their Phones to Avoid Radiation
and redpilled

You can launch the orbit full of rockets, but if you don't get your major population from shitting in the fields and streets and stop dumping dead people to Ganges and then going to wash your face in it the next morning, I really don't care what the .01% of the population can do if you can't into to civilization.

Based and redpilled. But actually from what I have heard, the only good part of India is up north. Everywhere else is a big stinking mess.

Interesting that apart from Kerala majority of Muslim population lives in the northern states of India.

Well its not like all Muslims are bat shit insane. Bosnians are Muslims but are fairly successful and smart, just in a fairly bad place.

>the US's cream of the crop top minds out of 200M people in the population,
Did the the US really kidnapped that many engineers from germany? I believe their population wasn't anywhere near 200M at the time.

Imagine taking a shit this epic

Attached: j9dwnksQjqS7_ZvoVOHpQ_l.jpg (1200x859, 228K)

damn, that's epic.

computers help a lot...

Criminally underrated

I was using the US population of 1967-1968 Which would be just before landing a man on the moon (something India hasn't done).

>Makes you think what sort of cataclysm they must've encountered to suddendly decide to abandon toilets.

Islam and over population.

Now lets play #justFloridaThings

>woman stabs man with alarm clock

I see you are retarded and did not understand my shitpost so i will explain it to you.

The US kidnapped whatever german scientist that survived WW2 and worked on the V2 rockets, they did not have the brainpower to launch a rocket to space let alone the moon unlike the soviet union which did have some local talent to design useful rockets. Why don't you go lurk some time on /his/ instead of Jow Forums before speaking like a retard on the internet.

I understand, and if your poostain country were powerful enough, they'd have done the same. Facts are, most of the information at this point is public knowledge, it just requires a lot of study to put into practice AND a developed enough aerospace manufacturing industry.

Again, the fact india has a population of 1.3B means statistically, assuming all things were equal, they'd have far more intelligent people for their rocket programs, even assuming we plundered the german scientists.

Attached: mamnoon-huusain-thatta.jpg (476x400, 74K)

>the fact india has a population of 1.3B means statistically, assuming all things were equal, they'd have far more intelligent people for their rocket programs

But that's wrong, having more people means is harder to find talented people, sure there is more of them but they are also more diluted into the population, not a pajeet btw, I just like to laugh at Americans who don't know what they are talking about.

DELETE DIS, SIR!

Attached: streetshitter.jpg (469x469, 37K)

IIRC NYC shipped its shit to 'bama because they couldn't process it. The absolute state of The Big crApple.

Guess that happens when the population of Alabama is half that of New york City, (not even the whole state)

Attached: 5a25d010a0357_Linus!!Myboi!!.jpg.4eaf3a74609f593cbdbbf1e690e79722.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Attached: 1495604475043.jpg (650x581, 121K)

>whatever german scientist
Werner von Braun
>they did not have the brainpower to launch a rocket to space
Not true. But why vet Americans to do the job when you can blackmail a German into doing it? Also von Braun's work was only possible because of Goddard. Krauts BTFO.

they let in the refugees and it's all downhill from there

Bama can sell it back to Ocasio-Cortez.

>assuming all things were equal
That's a dumb assumption, India doesn't have the budget or a strategically important reason to invest as much as US did or currently does, and even if they had the money it'd be better spent in other things like sanitation for example. The number of potential adequate human resources is hardly relevant when the ISRO has less than one tenth of NASA's budget. If you want to compare minds then a better way to put it would be: could you have accomplished the same with only 10% the resources available?

India doesn't even have men on toilets, don't worry about American being on Mars.

superpower by 2020

Attached: 1522706815361.gif (250x194, 47K)

Why is it wrong to say a larger population will have more intelligent people (in absolute numbers) than a smaller population and what does that even have to do with difficulty finding talented people?

How is it harder to find talented people when all you have to do is post a job listing and filter out the candidates through interviews?

> How is it harder to find talented people when all you have to do is post a job listing and filter out the candidates through interviews?
Honestly this explains the indian culture of pretending you're qualified. It isn't physically possible to "sort throught the candidates"

post based pajeet

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 6K)

>pajeets still deluding themselves by claiming they wuz from indus an sheit
Pajeets just want to be the kikes of the east. Always claiming to have accomplished what was actually done by their neighbours. Fucking street-shitters...

>implying Indians are writing the code and not peddaling the rocket

India is overwhelmingly hindu. Islam encourages cleaning with water so they prefer anything as close as possible to bidets.

It does though. The street shitting is not common in cities it's mainly a rural thing where there aren't many toilets or people are just extremely uneducated