Chromecucks BTFO

omgubuntu.co.uk/2018/10/firefox-63-released
Chromecucks BTFO
When will your shitty browser do this?

Attached: tab_q.jpg (1200x703, 214K)

>Firefox 63 is the first version of the web browser to run web extensions (previously known as add-ons) in their own processes on Linux systems.Firefox already runs “out-of-process extensions” in its Windows and Mac builds.
Chrome has been doing this for years

Why are you celebrating increased ram usage?
Are you not satisfied?

>rubbish

Attached: EcqPr9P.gif (245x185, 1.03M)

Except you can't place header bar buttons on the left or say have the close button on the right and the minimize on the left. So it's kind of half-baked

I am referring to the enhanced tab switching

i'd think it could work with any browser if gnome cared to write an integration extension

autism

STOP STOP STOP STOP
This is literally just like an alt-tab sort of thing
Browsers are becoming fucking operating systems
FUCK THAT
The web was supposed to be a series of linked-together hyper text markup language documents. Not this JS and 'muh flat' bloated scope creeped to fuck shit!
REEEEEE

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262K)

awesome!

Attached: ff.gif (500x600, 534K)

I'm responding to the article. The article writer is an idiot.

What to expect from these """experts""".

Its only going to get worse unless we have a solution to the webdev problem.

Laughs in universal PiP

ovens?

You're an idiot, stupid. He says firefox 63 is the first version of firefox on linux to be doing that.

Chrome has been doing this on all platforms for years. It was literally designed this way.

That does not demonstrate the author of the article being an idiot

>Firefox 63 is the first version of the web browser
>the web browser
>THE
>Firefox 63 is the first version of Firefox (the web browser) to run web extensions ...
I know this board is full of russian girls, but please try to work on your reading comprehension.

freal tho, are you not a native english speaker or am I missing your point lol (just in case, the "the" in "the web browser" means the author is referring to firefox, not to browsers in general)

ubuntu lol hahaha

>chromecucks bt-

Attached: laggyfox.png (772x1052, 97K)

>not using Firefox ESR

You unstable software users scare me.

this.
Firecucks is literal trash.