/AFG/ Anti-FalseFlag General - NPC NeoPoliticalContinuation

Previous Thread

Attached: IMG_2687.jpg (828x1024, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w7fECXSURyY
breitbart.com/europe/2014/09/21/GameJournoPros-we-reveal-every-journalist-on-the-list/
archive.fo/k8X1A
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/07/us/politics/how-democrats-took-the-house.html
gamergatewiki.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY
trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: IMG_1564.png (1900x972, 431K)

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (2009x1546, 847K)

Attached: IMG_1566.png (1000x1293, 553K)

Attached: IMG_2064.jpg (518x800, 530K)

Attached: IMG_2065.jpg (2992x2829, 2.09M)

Attached: IMG_2588.jpg (1195x976, 1.1M)

Attached: IMG_2247.png (673x994, 611K)

Attached: IMG_2248.png (673x994, 646K)

Attached: IMG_2249.png (673x994, 884K)

Attached: IMG_2252.png (673x994, 942K)

Attached: IMG_2251.png (673x994, 764K)

Board moves so fast today.
What's coming?

I see they are shifting gears but still using the NPC hate narrative.

>NPC hate?
Check
>Anti-Feminist/Left
Check
>Demonizing gamers?
Check
>Censoring people's thoughts?
Check
>Faux outrage prepping the public?
Check

Same terms but different way of reaching the public.

It looks like they're going forward with the NPC FF and they'll link it to gamers this way and then use this as the justification to say the hate has been percolating on the internet.

Attached: IMG_2676.gif (320x240, 603K)

Attached: IMG_2545.jpg (620x320, 49K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_2250.png (673x994, 731K)

Attached: IMG_2610.jpg (1736x656, 442K)

stop playing vidya and go start a family you dumb shit

Attached: IMG_2253.png (673x994, 728K)

Stop selling your soul for money.

im broke as fuck wtf are u talking about

Attached: IMG_2261.png (673x994, 658K)

>what

Did you switch IDs and then get triggered?

Kek, that's a yes

Attached: IMG_2609.jpg (2456x2658, 566K)

Attached: IMG_0887.jpg (3264x1803, 1.13M)

Bump

i have a pass u poor nigger

There were like 3 vigilante threads earlier. I don't know if they were archived or if they were deleted.

This entire board has become a false flag of Leddit dipshits pushing this WE shit

?

Idk if they were just legitimately blackpilled anons or shills.

>no explanation

What do you mean by vigilante?
About vigilantes or "AFG"?

K

>blackpilled
About the FFs?

Attached: IMG_2720.jpg (3264x2541, 708K)

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1A6D39FB-10D9-4690-BB80-AD17BE08E752.jpg (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Bump

They still going for the NPC false flag, how sad. Must be the "fuck you" they had just in case.

Attached: emoji1.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Storm Warning!

When directed or as initiated by SALCED Defensive Procedure 21, please stay indoors until directed otherwise by the Federal, State or Local authorities with current jurisdiction

Potential hazardous material in vicinity. Federally issued forced-air or filtered breathing masks should be donned at this time.

If you encounter another human who is unfamiliar to you (for example family, close friends), it is best to avoid them. In addition to quarantining your family from potential diseases or pests, undercover government employees may be authorized to patrol during this time and may not be in official uniform. Interfering with their mission is not recommended for the general population and may be punishable by imprisonment or death.

If you encounter a person dressed in a military uniform which is not represented by current United States military or State National Guard members, Police, Sheriffs or Law Enforcement, it is best to avoid them as they may be an enemy combatant. Report the PEC to your nearest group leader or local authorities as soon as practicable.

Non-governmental communication services such as internet or mobile phone service may be intermittent as we work to restore service as soon as practicable.

Have enough currency on your person (cash denominated in US dollars or coins, coins preferred plus a small amount of low-friction low-latency secure cryptocurrency, e.g. Bitcoin Cash or Ripple) to get you through 4 days. Credit and debit cards may be intermittently unreliable or unavailable during this time.

Price controls will be in effect and all citizens will be properly reimbursed for the inconvenience once restoration has commenced.

Please remain indoors until follow on Presidential Alert Message transmitted to your mobile device, utility providers, group leaders, and citizen television and radio broadcasts.

Probably one of many.
Created an opposite to pic related

Attached: IMG_2107.jpg (549x480, 96K)

bump

I saw one of them, pretty much was pretty much asking if "vigilante justice" was the only way to get things done. Might be still in the archive.

Oh and you may of missed this but someone posted another "they live" meme thread right after A5's last /kb/ thread ( )that died real quick, I think due to my post.

Nice

>vigilante justic
Fuck...
I'll look those up and read the narrative.
Thanks user, good looking out

>another "they live" meme thread
I missed that too. I did see someone reference they live a couple times and say that they were "woken up" like a scene from the matrix.

Worrisome

Attached: IMG_2721.jpg (3264x2541, 747K)

>vigilante justice
we will see if it's a trend if it continues for a few days/constantly gets posted. With sessions getting the boot it could be another sign of them getting anxious. Wonder if they blame 4 chan for this election's results too lol

Oh and another thought I had, A5 mentioned that posting this around would cause some "ripples". what if we tried to make it another Jow Forums prank called Black(pill) Friday and aim to get people to post this right before the biggest sales day of the year? your thoughts?

Attached: 1541478986451.png (1752x2262, 59K)

Just don't make memes about it, bruh.

youtu.be/w7fECXSURyY

Well this one is a better video and will never be banner, you know i'ts the rigth thing to do.

>blame Jow Forums for this years election's results
I hope not, we barely did anything but circle jerked each other and argued with shills. It was nothing like 2016 and frankly depressing.

Not a bad idea I like it

NPCs getting angry at players for killing NPCs.

Attached: 7292047292.png (800x567, 409K)

That's really going to upset people.
They're trying to categorize the NPC memes as hateful and direct it towards Feminists so they can be "victims".

Attached: IMG_9033.png (766x1032, 413K)

Here, have this.

Attached: patsy.jpg (1164x847, 312K)

>NotToday

Attached: IMG_2650.jpg (741x431, 56K)

Yea but the results wasn't that bad, historically presidents lose the house and/or senate during the first mid term during their presidency. But I do agree we could have done more here, memeticlly or otherwise.

Always placing themselves as the victims, can we just meme not caring about victim-hood for the left and right anymore? (i already know the answer)

Attached: 1540825069610.jpg (700x863, 220K)

Oh and also here is the >vigilante justice thread I saw

Attached: 1536286582734.jpg (800x1107, 218K)

>could have done more
I saw maybe 2-3 threads trying to organize about the MTEs and they were a one and done setup.
Nobody continued them and it was mostly shills flooding the board and trying to demoralize the thread crawlers

Looks like a short lived thread.
I noticed the threads ran in the media have little replies and are usually started by the person writing the article

I wonder what the beef between Milo & Soros is.

Various state generals could of been helpful to push for certain politicians and ballot statures would of been really useful. Maybe next election.

Yea I didn't think much of it as it was so short. Also reminded me of this.

Attached: cbce3547f451dea362e2c617405e4625a62a3df3b848a1d7720b8c5cd6d86f17.png (627x1011, 41K)

I'm not sure what you mean/I haven't seen anything recent on them being at odds but Could be part of the deal about the blackmail they have on Alex. Or milo might actually be getting into his role.

It was something people had said in the past that Alex hates Milo

Oh you mean from the GG days. Yea that was a thing. I think alex wrote some hit piece on milo but you can really tell by how antifa attacks milo. I'll see if I can find it quick.

GamerGate

Attached: GamerGate.jpg (1860x520, 203K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_0410.png (801x804, 715K)

Bump

Attached: San Francisco_Dot_Map 3_01.jpg (2862x2853, 2.14M)

Good thing about the election yesterday.
We can now see the difference in corruption between the 2016/2018 election maps by precinct/county/state

Kys you filthy kike

What did Trudeau mean by this?

Attached: IMG_2634.gif (239x239, 41K)

It really shows you the reality of the situation at hand.

It really does.
Did you see the NYT's left/right map with there blue red arrows pulling left/right?

All their corruption/blackmail/trafficking sits on top of these PedoPolicies they've enacted.

Break the routes/blackmail and the system can fix itself

Still looking for sure but might of been when he dropped the GamesJurnoProList that showed collusion between devs and journalist and it wasn't just a conspiracy.

breitbart.com/europe/2014/09/21/GameJournoPros-we-reveal-every-journalist-on-the-list/
archive.fo/k8X1A

I have not actually. Sounds interesting though.

Going to say it again. We need to spam how Rockstar is /ourdev for letting us kill feminists. It will force Resetera and other leftists into a fit and start mass emailing / complaining to Rockstar. We need to turn the left against Rockstar.

buuuump

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/07/us/politics/how-democrats-took-the-house.html I'm not trying to give these cucks more clicks but that kind of link won't archive well

I didn't know about that.
Thanks user

Odd how companies never listen to real gamers complaining but when SJWs complain they change industries/standards.

LMAO. He expects that fat fuck Jim Sterling to take his side? He's a full on SJW. If anything, Jim will use this as an opportunity to preach about how misogynistic gamers are.

Yea I'm not really finding a direct alex/milo link, thought I had it. But if your still looking into GG then gamergatewiki.org/ can help as it does have multiple articles for what your looking for, just don't get sucked in to the stale e-drama.

>almost like that was the point.

Attached: IMG_2528.gif (245x150, 884K)

I'm not it was just a fly-by thought.
Nothing important right now.

Good thing is elections are over and there is data.

Bad thing is they still have the NPC meme loaded and they're playing hot potato with a SigP320

Interesting huh

Not really, it just further highlights what this user posted

Bio user posted data for this map

Attached: IMG_2657.png (1114x2504, 299K)

Well it's not like Jim needed motivation to do that. He's always been able to go off on an SJW tangent for anything. I'm embarrassed that I ever used to watch the guy, but back in 2012, he seemed like a different guy. Now he's just full of himself, among other things.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY

I'm not clicking it.

I know, I've seen this data before. Everything that I map out I do from the ground up with my own data. It's helpful to decipher where the X locations are though.

faggots

trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/

(they) organized over 900 protect mueller protests tomorrow

it's happening

Attached: Madcow.jpg (1164x1352, 209K)

Wow such a gras(soros)roots movement memeflag

the NPC meme will run out at some point then onto the next thing(organic or forced).

Jim Sterling has always been a fat feminist. No one should really care about what he has to say on other then if the next mario game is good.

Good to know multiple verifs, It's helpful for me. I haven't been very HTG lately and it's one of the most important generals

Well it's no longer /HTG/ anymore, but now /HATE/. People are really stuck on the original title for some reason. You will also see a new /HATE/ in the near future.

Very forced. Actually I hope trump waits till late december to fire him so they have to march in the snow.

Kek, I know it's HATE but I've been using atg/htg/hate interchangeably

Attached: IMG_2620.jpg (2790x2393, 788K)

LMAO! You're on a site in which people post genuinely fucked up shit, and you're afraid to here Scott Steiner yell "HE'S FAT!" Hahahaaha! Why are you even here?

>stuck on the original title
desu it's because (t,g,h) are next to each other on the keyboard.

You talk like you glow