Gun owners of Jow Forums: what tips and tricks do you have for making sure that you do not load in one round and firing...

Gun owners of Jow Forums: what tips and tricks do you have for making sure that you do not load in one round and firing a shot into your head when you get sad?

Attached: F47C094C-9736-45E3-82EA-CAE7BF44854B.jpg (750x502, 152K)

Safety mode

don't handle guns when you're thinking of hurting yourself
duh dumbfuck

I unironically keep the bolt in in a hard to reach place on top of a cabinet because of this. Thought that i change my mind in the additional 30 seconds it takes to reach it.

Attached: kmjnhbgvf.png (526x560, 322K)

Just be happy. Stop being sad. And that requires you to stop being gay first.
t. mentally stable gun owner

Attached: KnU_tNLQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

but if you lived in america, youd need it close and ready to kill niggers at any moment.

Similar here. I have a revolver. Removed cylinder. Would take a minute to put back

>that requires you to stop being gay
How often do you actually lurk Jow Forums user?

Attached: Nugget bolt prostate massager.png (890x1034, 151K)

dont be a homo

Don't be gay.

I like how you think bud.

I think about the good I could do by killing people like Mark Zuckerburg instead

Keep the safety on. Rookie mistake.

You're all forcing extremely high expectations and unrealistic onto me!

Attached: angry felix with ar15.png (674x531, 320K)

just drink then bud.

>55
Nice dubs but I don't drink often and even when I do I never consume so much to the point of becoming retardely drunk.

Attached: anime Nico is testifying in front of Congress. 1528402295121.png (593x594, 600K)

When I was a teen and lived with my dad he changed the lock on the gun safe when I started showing signs of depression. Not that he did anything tho, not even a "it be like that sometimes son", nothing. He just changed the lock.

Refuse to own a gun for this reason. It's to easy. I even gone so far as to take all my knives and hide them when the dark times come.

How the fuck do you hide knives from yourself?

>get shitfaced
>put knives somewhere while shitfaced
>get shitfaced again the following morning just in case
wa-la

Surprisingly accurate

>>get shitfaced
Maybe you'd all be happier if you spent more time doing anything else other than browsing this god forsaken website while consuming booze for prolonged periods of time.

Attached: 1541575941319.png (256x256, 125K)