Mom calls me up

>mom calls me up
>hey son what do you want for christmas?
>"dont buy me nothing but lets go out for dinner like usual"
>what if I buy you a 23andMe dna test?
>"why would l want that?"
>well it might show you your history, you could be a little bit Ethiopian for example! Mine came back 1%
>"I dont want the dumb test mom"
>look user. I already found out Im a mutt, whats it matter if you found out too?

Should I be worried? I feel duped into feeling insecure.

Attached: 1200px-23andMe_logo.svg.png (1200x820, 55K)

Question is, how white is your father? If he and your mother are white, then why would it be different for you?

One drop rule newfag

It should be noted with slim shit like that the company admitted to adding jew or black in on purpose to trigger racists. Which is a nice way of saying most white people as they see it.

The test adds in nigger and kike blood in random samples, this has been known for months you redditnigger

1% Ethiopian? Oi vey

Any proof?

23andMe employees have literally admitted to putting in >1% X race results because they know the only people taking these are trying to confirm their whiteness

Not only do these organizations
1) sell your DNA to pharma companies
2) give your DNA to law enforcement
They purposefully include African percentages to "get one over on racists"
If she buys it for you, throw it into the trashcan in front of her for not respecting your privacy or wishes

How did I do?

Attached: white.png (414x388, 17K)

flyover nigger

>Not knowing the origin of your families line to America

Attached: 1541385582949.jpg (250x250, 18K)

I’m 1/1024 Senegalese, wifey 1/1024 Congo
Right

Proof?

Literally this
>I trust these companies with my DNA as about as much as I trust Ethiopian rap water

Why would you give some foreign agency your DNA/blood
Who knows what the fuck else they're going to do with it
Conspiracy bullshit or not, fuck that!

*tap

They stopped doing that a few years ago

stop shilling we are not buying it
you will only catch stupidest from here in your data collection scheme, and good fucking riddance

Attached: 56% slider.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

just take it
if they are making a virus that wipes out a specific race by dna match, then enough whites have submitted their spit for them to make it
your dna is probably already in all the government systems from when you were born or had blood work

at the very least its worth getting so you can download your genome and use it to look for genetic diseases and traits you may not have known about
for example my body is very good at managing cholesterol and promoting the production of "good" cholesterol, partly because of a strongly expressed gene that fewer than 1% of people on the planet have
my eyesight is shit, but it is very unlikely for it to get worse with age
i am slightly more likely to get schizophrenia and i have a reduced empathic response to other people

Attached: dna.png (400x417, 29K)

>Not using the DNA test results to claim you're black and get scholarships and job offers

wwii rape baby

>tfw I have a published Genealogy dating back to 1660's

Original site with the article seems to have myseteriously been taken down. Still though, shouldn’t be too hard to look it up

Mine were pretty much what I expected

Attached: 20181108_184529.jpg (1080x747, 125K)

New England/10

As do I. I'm about 80% danish and 20% German on my Mom's side. I'm 50% German and 50% Scottish on my dad's. Feelsgoodman.

uha

Attached: portuguese_23_and_me_resultdna00.png (604x575, 22K)

paranoid retards

My family emigrated before WW2 dipshit.

jude

My published history only goes as far back as 1913. With the immigration of my father's father's parents leaving Ruthenia for America.
My father's mother's parents were a weird pentacostal man/cherokee woman marriage.

My mother though? Well her father's father was WWII and he looks just like me. Yet my mom's mother is a runaway whore with no past.

Everyone in my family is in appearance white and no weird noses. However. I always knew I was a mutt from the cherokee. I didnt expect it from my mother's 23andMe

>it's another "omg someone wants me to take a 23andme" LARP thread
>100 replies of "b-b-b-but they put jew dna in!!!!" despite it being a 1 time joke they gladly admitted to
>100 replies about le 56% maymay
>100 other replies of just bad understanding of genetics

Such a unique and great thread

No, they said it an interview

>I have no proof but trust me

23 and me is run by reptilians. Don't trust what they say.

Attached: Reptilian.gif (900x600, 396K)

Why would I larp about my own mother? She asked me this. She has recently bought these stupid dna tests for anyone she can. She is absolutely obsessed with her ancestry too.

advertisement is against the rules
23 and me marketing shills pls go

Attached: I can't drive 55.webm (640x352, 2.25M)

Because you're a pathetic faggot who's only sources of validation are the shitty threads you make on here? Isn't that obvious?

The real DNA test are not used for genealogy, and cost a pretty penny.
For example, to find out what was causing me to resist all antidepressants I tried, I had to drop 1000'ish $ (and helped me a lot, found a genetic mutation that was causing depression by blocking VitB9 formation, now only need supplements and no antidepressants, good times). Do not fall for meme tests.

Look at the paternal lineage through your mom and dad too. I found that my moms side descends directly from the 2nd king of scotland. It's fun to go back as far as you can

I think she's breaking it to you that your father....well user he's just not your father, let me introduce you to Tyrone

Ive only seen 23andMe mentioned on Jow Forums. So l figured Id mention it myself with my own experience with it.
My concern isnt my own dna or others. My concern is this new push for family members, like my mother, to be jewed by companies like 23andMe with false validation. So they wont identify with one race or not.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-50-08.png (1080x1920, 1.87M)

Slavs ain’t white faggot

Rap water sounds more niggery, should have stuck with that

my family had to flee Ireland because we got our asses kicked in a war.
Aparently there's the ruins of a castle with our name still on it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-50-17.png (1080x1920, 1.75M)

>i saw threads on here that got replies so I made a thread to get replies and validation with the funny maymay

You're not fooling anyone, you waste of space.

Do I need to post the "those who make "you aren't white" posts meme?

Your mom was a coal burner sorry bro. The 1% ethiopian is because of microchimerism from when she burnt the coal.

One of you parents is a hillbilly?

They admitted to add black and jew DNA to everyone. They aren’t relevant anymore

Im not trying to fool anyone. This thread is getting replies and people are making good discussion of this jewry
Why are you so upset at me criticizing this 23andMe fad?

lol enjoy having 50% of your DNA stored for the rest of time by a company that sells the data

that wasn't 23 and me

>b-b-but I'm getting the same meme replies that always spam these threads!!! I'm trolling the libtards epic style XD

Everyone I know who's done it got 100% European, maybe it's just mutts getting mutt results?

I've looked through as much as I possibly can, though I haven't referenced the names. Most of my mother's side of the family comes from Rasmussen lineage in Denmark, and my Dad's from Northern Germany as far back as Prussia in the early 1600's. His mother was 100% Scottish.

Interesting! Look up your family tartan and buy a kilt now.

Ethiopians are based blacks. Embrace it

I bet you any german will have more.

my results were in line with what i expected from what i knew about my family tree
only real question i had was who my maternal grandfather's maternal grandfather was and the results it shot back were plausible enough
i didn't get any african or ashkenazi data tossed in mine

Your mom is trying to dox the dna of the entire population.

The reason for these companies is for forensics. If they have your moms dna and you rape someone then they can use it to trace it back to you.

they never give a 100% result
sometimes they just chuck in 1% nigger 5%jew etc
it's because this is pseudo science and they can't be sure

maybe you should try not going around raping people then

You're a mutt.

No, but they can connect you to people you don't want to be connected with. For instance, one of my friends ended up connecting with a long lost half brother in San Francisco who was apparently a one night stand of his father's. As you'd expect, the dude is a total faggot. Shamed his whole family.

These are my father’s results.
They were exactly what we expected based on our documented family history.
It’s great for confirming an already assumed ethnic identity.
Might as well give it a try OP.

Attached: D28075A0-73B3-4117-B944-34A9E374D101.jpg (720x754, 104K)

To be fair guys.
Some day they will actually ban this shit because "neo-nazis" will start using it to screen who more pure or something like that.

>you rape someone then they can use it to trace it back to you.
It wouldn't be admissible in court if the ToS doesn't say it.
It wouldn't even be admissible in the investigation, at least here.

23 and me literally lies the universally say everyone is 1% African. My wife and I took the test a was 99% European. Month later it says we are 1% Nigerian. I've heard they do this on purpose to screw with ppl

Just like me welcome aboard now show your face

Slavs aren't white.

They're pretty much white arabs

Waiting on the AncestryDNA to come back on mine, and so far I am a lot more Scottish then I thought I would be. Got parts of my tree to the late 1600s but I have to pay if I want to go further....

Attached: saioh.png (592x388, 104K)

>0.2% Ashkenazi kike

You're not fooling anyone Moshe Shalomão Da Silva

you mean White Mongolians?

tell her you want to read a book
get "On War" by Clausewitz or "War; what is it good for?" by Ian Morris
tell her you don't care about something as vapid as genetics

>now show your face
>on an Ethiopian Engineering Forum
Top Zozzle

>paying jews to store and catalog your genetic information
your mother is truly the goodest of goys

Ya but thankfully my moms side is irish

I'll do it pussy

Attached: 1539287150535.png (912x629, 620K)

Proof would be all my family having a different result for their 1% nonwhite (Africa, Asia, and native) also it's different on 23andme vs ancestry

Lmoa ur African dude

>Northwest italy.

>sorry you have too much African blood in you

Serbians on Suicide Watch

There is no proof. Only insecure anons who come here because they fell foul of the one drop rule. They can't accept reality.

They literally put in African DNA into random white peoples results to try and make them less racist.

Attached: DNA tests rigged.jpg (809x872, 238K)

>giving jews your dna for free
yeah no

implying it wont make them more angry

it's even worse than that
>paying jews to take your dna

>trolling is only okay when we do it

That's funny as hell

very good point

Don’t give your dna to them. It’s run by google. And they probably give your dna to aliens that try to create hybrids so they can have a human spiritual inheritance. We are made in the image of God with the potential to become fully like God. We are the only beings that are. That’s why all other beings want our dna.

CEO is married to a google executive and they admit they (((troll))) WN by putting random less than 1 black and jew. Look into this

A lot of Norman ancestry tracing last names of my family.

Attached: dnaresultsnew.png (384x241, 8K)

Be nice to your mother. She loves you and she's going to be gone, very soon

>Paying to give your DNA to the pharmajew

But he isn't making the thread, just pointing out the fact. You illiterate subhuman.

>unless you reply to this post