God is literally a faggot

God sucks tranny dick.

Why?
suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/

That mother FUCKER emasculated me. That shit head made me endure things it never could. That piece of garbage would have killed itself if it were me.

That shitstain.

I am not a man anymore. I am trapped inside the body of a little boy as a 23 year old. The only "solutions" are expensive as fuck surgeries. Just one for my legs costs 50k in beijing. I need another height surgery for my spine.

Bitch god was jealous of my will power. I could have broken world records by now.

7 years of being suicidal. Eventually I will break. Why am I here? Fear of hell and also, I was stripped of my gun rights. Retards in the mental health industry stripped me of them. Now I can't even shoot my brains out peacefully.

The are barbarians. They WANT you to commit suicide in an uncomfortable and painful manner.

I swear human beings are retards. Most of you probably have under 100 IQ points.

My life is nothing but endurance. Endure and endure until I either get the surgeries or give up and just jump off a bridge.

Attached: 1531003763631.jpg (366x435, 27K)

Just grow up lol

Kek good one hue hue hue /s

The fuck.. I have a different ID now

Hey fatty. Will you actually post abs to prove you're not fat today?

>being so fixated on height
>most of you probably have under 100 IQ points
>my life is nothing but endurance
lolmao
i'm 5'8 1/2 and i'm enjoying life
even retarded people enjoy life
you're just so fucking mentally unstable you want to kill yourself because of your height

Attached: 84287182.jpg (684x640, 306K)

5'8.5" isn't even short despite what the memes say.

Do you even know what 5'5" looks like?

my mom is 5'5" so yeah

Exactly. I'm the height of a women.

YOU have average genes for a male. I have BELOW average genes. I.e. I have the body of a little boy

>I have the body of a little boy
go be a tranny
at least then you will finally have the balls(lol) to kys

Was that a sad attempt of a joke?
I genuinely don't think that's funny even as a trolly way. Try harder.

No, it wasn't a joke. You're a joke. BIG fat joke.

Still not funny...
I don't even care if people make jokes at my expense so long as they are actually clever. You are just pathetic.

You know whats really pathetic?

I've seen a lot of males who are below my height and probably even below 5'5". Just today on the train. That guy was probably actually retarded (dwarf?) and still had a business suit on and looked like a respectable man. Why can't you just man up, accept how you are and move on? I am extremely narcissistic and whenever I'm outside I feel like 90% of the people which I see are degenerates for either their face, their height (even too big is fucking disgusting, especially if they're skellys) or their weight. They still have the possibilities of an average person.

Attached: dinklage.jpg (450x296, 14K)

You?

nah, m8 its you being actually butthurt about my shitposts

Getting a job isn't even close to being an accomplishment. Slaving away 7 hours a day to pay your jew boss' yacht feels good doesn't it? Fucking wageslave cuck. Also women are shit, they should have their rights taken, rights they never earned on their own without the support of men. If women didn't have wombs and guys could reproduce as well as them women would go extinct faster than rhinos mark my words.

Attached: IMG-c26add35b932e1239e0e3525f468b8bb-V.jpg (686x680, 104K)

ok satan
but honestly now
As long as you don't live in a shithole, having a job isn't bad. I'm working in IT and basically sleeping 5 hours at work and playing snake or browsing bant the other 2 hours, actually working only 1 hour. and i'm getting paid 4.5k a month for this.

Except most people live in wagecuck shit holes including Americans

ok sorry i forgot that everywhere else outside switzerland is shithole country

Attached: 1192321205817.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Read Job

So you're a tranny who wants to an hero? Kl

Attached: 1539943010740.jpg (1920x745, 174K)

On that note, is Switzerland open to visitors? Or do you hate tourists?

Is the cost of living sustainable with that income?
I wanna jew my parents into moving to Switzerland and bringing me along(They have the qualifications I don't lole)[I would also much rather serve the Swiss army than a glorified dictatorship 3rd world tier army)

I live in Zürich, where rather less tourists go. Most of them go to Graubünden, Wallis, Bern or Geneva. I don't care about them, they bring money. That's good. I think they annoy the natives in the alps though.
We don't like poor NEETs here. You either work, "work" or are some rich guy.
With 4.5k it's sustainable, everything here is VERY expensive. It's all about how you use your money as well. I buy a lot of cheap stuff even though I don't need to and have around 25k on the side currently. I'm 19 so I guess my life's going in the right direction I guess. Except the drug part.

But learn German. Or French. Or Italian. Depends on where you wanna go.
Also, people here are often very conservative. Especially in more rural parts of the country. They might not be friendly towards foreigners.

Attached: 1539251509795.png (750x1020, 460K)

It's where the Rothschilds live so I imagine they love a bit of diversity

Hmm thanks
I guess I know a little German
What are the best jobs to "work"?

If you're not rich by retirement in Switzerland, you'll have to live off of social help. It's extremely expensive and taxes will rip you off.

I "work" in IT.
I don't know any other jobs where you can act like working and still get paid.
Also, I'm sysadmin of a usually very well working IT infrastructure. I don't get to do lots of things. The company is also rather small.

Pff...7h per day is a dream job. Here, if you work for any private company, you're looking at 10-12h Mon-Sat for change. Either that or you starve to death since country doesn't pay anything.

I see...
Oh sounds comfy my dad's a sysadmin too but all he does is haul stuff around and help to fix basic problems that for some reason his colleagues don't know how to.How's daily life?

Attached: A toast.png (700x443, 211K)

my dick is 7 inches

7 inches is my dick

I thought it was 8.3

Boring. I'm alone in the IT room and play video games, check emails if there are problems and watch for the servers. Listening to music. Browsing Jow Forums and shitposting on Jow Forums. Snorting coke. Watching Mexican cartel gore and laughing about those retards while consuming their products. Buying chinkshit.
Guess it's comfy.

my dick is 2 Singaporeans

Attached: 000252_2.jpg (1280x1173, 215K)

wrong wrong wronnnggg meanie ;_;
Ah I see
Why coke though, does it help to pass the time?

Attached: thank.png (611x982, 701K)

saged and hidden

Attached: 1539283764791.jpg (460x637, 143K)

Somehow, not really. But I like the euphoria and I don't sleep in. Time passes faster when you're happy I guess.
I actually stopped a few weeks ago though. Now I just drink extreme amounts of coffee and I don't think that's better.

WAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAAAH!!

Attached: 1532549771004.jpg (450x450, 25K)

It is your own fault faggot. REPENT!

Damn. 4.5k a month at 19 AND the job is chill? You would not be that lucky in the u.s. It really is a shithole country with lowass median wage (18 an hr nationwide) and expensive jew rent.

Yep. U.s. is the same. You work 8+ hrs a day or you get fucked due to rent. 50% of renters are cost burdened meaning they spend more than 30%of their income on rent. U.s. is truly a shithole and also, if the job has overtime and it is "expected" for you to work that and you only feel like doing 8, they will lay you off. It's retarded. The only good jobs are union jobs. Jew employers can go fuck themselves in the ass.

Kys
How is it my fault? Or are you just bored and felt lile being retarded?

cost of living is pretty high though. I'm just lucky overall.
i live in my moms house and pay 300.- rent (an average apartment would cost around 1100.-). If I wouldn't be such a jew with my money i would only have 500-1000.- left every month.

God gave you the option to be tall but you just didn’t want to drink milk

You mean in the bible? Fuck the bible. I'm not a christian anymore. I did read job (how god was a total BITCH towards him and killed his family but because of "patience" he was rewarded with a better version of a family, etc. Frankly, that's a fucking dick move to take away someone's family and simply replace everyone, but whatever) and also about the 40yrs in the desert crap (which had to do with endurance).

Fuck the bible. Even hanging from a cross is NOTHING compared to what I've endured.

Rent around here where I live (california) is about 1340 a month. You're in a good spot considering you don't have some retard employer breathing down your neck and can actually afford to move out if you actually wanted to. Many in america (ESPECIALLY youth like current millenials) don't have that luxury.

Even in cali, median wage is only 19.67 an hr so 50% of working people here make less than that an hr.

Also, "Rent prices across the country (u.s.) average about $1,231 each month"
You have it better than most americans in terms of rent AND pay. Trust me, the u.s. has very little opportunities even with a degree. Especially for young people since employers don't like training people anymore and trap them in a catch-22.

HIGH underemployement for college grads too LMAO this country is retarded. So... it sucks ass without a degree but even WITH a degree, the u.s. provides little opportunity for breaking into an industry.

Like take my sister for example. Stem degree (env science) and all she got after 2 years out of school was minimum wage jobs and finally got into a cal center/dispatcher position starting at 19 an hr and capping at 30 an hr. Union, at a uc school, and she ONLY got the job through networking.

Now me? Almost half a year after I graduated with an electrical trade associate's and I STILL haven't been able to break into the industry. I've only had shit tier jobs only 2 being good (one payed 18+ an hr but was temp and the other only 14 but it was electrical. Had to quit because of the 2.5 hrs of transportation front and back so 5 hrs total a day). I've had 2 laborer jobs and they laid me off for some stupid ass reason.

So... even with shit jobs, job security is not there.

You have better pay than most americans, similar rent, and better job security.

Since you also do drugs, you better bet your ass that wouldn't fly in the u.s. employers are dickheads and they constantly make you do a pre-employement drug test. They WANT an excuse to fire you.