How women managed to get a so easy life?

How women managed to get a so easy life?

They only need to born at least decent looking 5/10 or so and then they made it!
Why we allow them to have such a joyful easy existence?

they are...
>not expected to take the lead or talk, man has to do it all
>not expected to be interesting or funny, man has to be the entertainer
>not expected to train or get fit, man has to be the one with muscles and adonis body
>not expecting to produce money, man has to provide for everything
>not expected to take care of the house, wash, clean, cook, because that is patronizing
>not expected to make plans, set objectives, goals, man must take the lead of everything
>they can choose from literally hundreds of desperate men over any social network whenever they want
>they are invited to everywhere and integrated to groups easily
>they can hit you but you can't hit them back
>they can say a man is a rapist and screw that man life forever
>they can be emotional and super crazy because that is expected
>they can cheat at anytime because there are always guys texting them and they only have to say "yes"
>for sex they can just lay on bed, no erections required, no pressure of good performance, the man is expected to do it all and if it fails is the man fault
>whiteknight normies will always protect and aid them in whatever situation

and so on...

Why and when we ended up allowing all this shit?

Attached: twYg8P.png (796x782, 403K)

tl;dr
based image

So why don’t you just transition, you whining sissy bitch! Leave the man’s jobs to us men

Because i don't mutilate my body and call myself a woman faggot

Sexism is a scam perpetrated by the bourgeoisie to oppress the Working class.

Attached: (1263).png (1000x1000, 190K)

Then stop bitching you humongous sissy.

Stfu beta orbiter cunt

I don’t put women on a pedestal or think about them as much as you do apparently. Stop whining about the potential and thus the responsibilities that follow that you were given by God.

>worships a kike on a stick
Fucking kill yourself let's see if your god answers your prayers

Why do you keep on posting the same thing everyday

Attached: sipsipsipsmug.png (280x280, 44K)

shut the fuck up manchild also clinically retarded incel

Attached: twYg8P.png (796x782, 707K)

Middle column just applies what the left column creates.

>caligula took a physics class in high school
>becomes emporer
>time to apply that f=ma >:3

I really don't wanna sound like a fucking idiot here, but the reason behind all this privilege that women have is the fact that they had VERY little rights in the past, because considered inferior. You don't really expect your fucking dog to work for you, he's just a pet. So, the problem is in the no-ball betacuck males during the 1st and 2nd waves of feminism.

I'm all right with equality, imo the problem with women these days is that socially speaking they're still expected to act like the women of past ages WHILE having rights and duties of men. If we made it clear that they were supposed to change their attitude in order to gain right in the first place... then well, things would be different, imho.

Attached: cmonCharlie.png (160x172, 57K)

Just take their rights and revert society back to 200 years ago and the issue will rectify itself

Why the hell would you want that? Putting women to work would be fucking phenomenal. Going back would just transform 50% of the global population into useless pets and have the world devoid of potentially useful workers. If everyone just stopped treating all women as these useless, dumb and retarded people and started DEMANDING some hard ass fucking labour from the,, they'd need to do it. The problem is in the men as much as it is in women. Demand their labour and they'll have to conform.

Attached: determiCharlie.png (320x330, 125K)

If women would go back to their kitchens there would be much less male unemployment

Is this picture supposed to imply that men who weren't virgins were bad? Also, here's Stalin's granddaughter

Attached: StalinGranddaughter.png (850x1106, 1.57M)

So we can have more incompetent people doing jobs that require competence? No thanks.
Plus, if you're really Italian and not just using a proxy, you should know that women have more unemployment than men. A lot more if we're talking about people with an actual degree.

Attached: icuCharlie.png (262x298, 97K)

Don't be silly. Capitalist corporations loved it when women entered the work force. Some amount of jobs + double the work force = smaller wages for all + dependence on two full time workers in a household to afford to live

So they like giving less money to more people than giving more money to less people? I mean, ok, so be it. That way women are forced to work too, which is nice.

Attached: cheersCharlie.png (289x278, 154K)

yes, they can get away with giving less and less money to individuals and makes it much harder to live independently, now there's also the fact that a lot of companians set up shop in asia so the labour costs even less and decrease jobs for locals.

you think that getting the same money for twice the labour is good but that just makes you a cuck, a wage cuck, you should want each individual to make as much as possible

Yea i suppose you're right, that could happen. But on the other hand, if people get poorer and poorer, aren't they just increasing the amount of people who isn't going to be able to purchase their services? Unless you're providing a basic need service, shoudn't the "medium wealth" of the public be of some concern to you? If people are struggling to live then they certainly aren't going to, say, buy an expensive car or idk, a high quality sofa. Since many companies procude "not-so-much-needed" products, isn't general impoverishment something you'd want to avoid?

Attached: worriedCharlie.png (604x633, 280K)

I don't think Joseph Stalin or caligula applied the categorical imperative