The official Quantum Politics thread. Ver. 0.4 - Remote Viewing Edition

Previous threads:

The official Quantum Politics thread. Ver. 0.3
The official Quantum Politics thread. Ver. 0.2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191979532/

Have you ever thought that what you are thinking about is actually having a profound impact on this world and changing and altering the course of history? Do you feel that your mind power contributed to the election of Trump? Do you ever wonder what meme magic and Kek’s power is all about?

Quantum politics and a world turned upside down
archive.is/83rM2

“A lot of things in our lives have quantum behaviour. We are living through a dynamic process of change,” he says. “I think we have to look at our world in a completely different way.”

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000300110001-8.pdf

file.io/GDZtsD
megaupload.nz/pcbcKak5b3/CIAOfficialGuide-asuggestedremoteviewingprocedure_pdf

Firedocs Remote Viewing - Archived - TOC and Links

firedocs.com/remoteviewing/

Before you post in this thread, please read the manuals and educate yourself on the subject.

In this thread we discuss about remote viewing and how to use this skill to target and influence reality. If you have previous experience with remote viewing, share you experience with us.

Thread Bonus: digits will determine who or what should be our next target.

This is an information dump thread. I don't expect many replies. But we are archiving information. Feel free to post anything that you have that you think is relevant to the OP subject.

This thread was posted for educational purposes.

Attached: remoteviewing.jpg (2048x1375, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KikeShit
archive.li/eyQzY
youtu.be/sdmPrsKV0Kg
imdb.com/title/tt3794354/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
youtube.com/watch?v=pShpKZ9CXfU&t=3s
gcpdot.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kikeshit the thread

Sure. I understand that you don't like this info to become available to the public. I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: theynose.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Projection, the post.

Attached: projector.jpg (490x333, 43K)

Proxy. Brown skin. Arab. I see a yellow ball and an old car.

Let's use user 192774392 as a test subject and identify who he is and where he lives. This is a good exercise.

it's not even hidden where it comes from you fucking kikes

Attached: Bildschirmfoto zu 2018-11-09_09-24-26.png (256x194, 80K)

Do you mean this user?

[email protected]

"Ok sure, keep sucking down kikeshit while talking shit on people warning you. I bet you think the daily stormer isn't kikeshit as well.

It's the same shit every time with you dumb fucks.

>guys, Jordan Peterson is a jew puppet
>fuck off kike Jordan Peterson is based!!!!
>he is revealed as a jew puppet
>*crickets*";

twitter.com/KikeShit

Subtlety is not your forte right?

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0!!!4y.png (943x2982, 357K)

Keep changing your meme flag. I'm on you. Let's explore the power of remote viewing. It's not about what you post, it's about the link that you create with you and me. You could post a single pic, unrelated to you, and I would find you. A word. An opinion, a feeling, any thoughts, really. Once the connection is established, I can triangulate where it comes from. Let's play.

The connection is already established by the way. So whatever you post won't change anything to that. Too late.

Sounds fun. If you can find me. I'll believe every word you say. Otherwise I'll just think you're a joke.... I am opening my mind and doing my best to project my location to you.

Attached: warmer.jpg (534x79, 11K)

I don't know what that is.

Hot or cold?

Attached: tooeasy.jpg (1280x697, 121K)

the men who stare at goats.....watch it

some parts could be perceived at close. However you have provided so many variables that it could be coincidence.

How about this?

archive.li/eyQzY

Colorado?

It's not. Thank you for confirming it.

Not close
I don't think anything is close. You're going to try and grab my ip or something?

We're done. Thanks for playing. It took me 10 mins to identify your online persona. I could dig more but I won't. I don't want to dox you, I just want to prove my point. I use intuition and online searches. The two combined together are very powerful tools. That you also can use if you want to. You just need to learn how to do it. Read the OP and educate yourself. Instead of attacking me.

Allright, lets try a n experiment Im thinking of a geographical location in whence I am

You could of gotten my ip. Or did a reverse email. Which was a throwaway. If you're not going to reveal anything I am going to assume you're just larping.

Es non, c'mon without trickery Im projecting where am I

BTW you haven't proved your point if you haven't shown proof.

You need a photo of reference in order to do that, according the declassified CIA documents, you also need to be trained in remote viewing which include meditation and a clear mind or something like that.

ok this

Photo of reference like what?

I'm not larping and based on your interest, I will assume that what I said is partially if not entirely accurate. I'm not here to prove some kind of super power. I'm here to educate all of you and also know if you also have certain skills.

>I don't think anything is close. You're going to try and grab my ip or something?

Much of what I have stated it true and you know it.

What have you proven at all about me? You haven't revealed anything period. You just put up some random pictures.

Munich, south side an apartment above a deli

The training material has been publicly available for a long time. have you trained yourself? And if so, would you care to share what you have achieved using these techniques with us?

all of humanity have certain skills

What stated? The first picture you showed me did have some accuracy, but like I said there were so many variables that it could be a coincidence.

the second one have no idea....

Show me even a spec of what you are preaching otherwise you're the same as the rest of the fools.

I'm not going to dox you. Even if I could. Nothing good would come out of it. Have you experienced with remote viewing user? And if so, would you like to discuss about it with us?

Correct. This is what this thread is all about. Let's discuss about this instead. I want to learn more about what you think about this subject.

It's not a coincidence user. I don't want to dox you. Please leave it as it. Thanks.

AmIrite

You don't have to dox me, you can reveal a small tidbit that only I would know, and would immediately prove your aren't lying. I've sat here projecting my location in a meditative stance for several minutes.

At this moment a team of our best remote viewers are mounting a 24-hour per day remote viewing attack against the creator of this post.

We know who you are now.

Attached: 181101-CPI-Pentagon-russia-tease_zzgmvq.gif (1480x832, 2.02M)

Nope, haven't trained, I also don't completely buy into it.

You know I'm genuine, otherwise you would not bother replying to me. This is where we should leave end this discussion. I have shown you enough.

Of course. All is Mind. What matters is the strength of mind to influence its own medium. For example, the wind will overpower breath even though both are the same substance, just as natural law will limit communication and interaction between atomised "minds" and the All.

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa2.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Attached: kybalion.jpg (300x432, 22K)

ok brother, you are the creation of the creator and hence have the creative spirit

You should because it's very real. It's not bogus science or bullshit. Why do you think the CIA invested millions of dollars into this project? For the lulz? Of course no. It's very very real. I can assure you. I can remote view. I've been doing it for a very long time. I am not the only one. There's millions of us, although, not many understand how powerful useful it is. I'm not exposing some dirty unknown secrets here. These documents are available online if you have an inquiring mind.

I bother replying because my personally doesn't automatically reject those who speak in things I don't understand, or are hard to believe. I don't go into auto-rejection like most lemmings. So give me anything as proof. You can start listing off the first things that come to your mind, if you are having trouble. Show me something or I will assume from this point you are a faker.

>Have you ever thought that what you are thinking about is actually having a profound impact on this world and changing and altering the course of history?
Imo this is the definition for "As above so below". We create our own realities. Some, are stronger with this. But constructively, when we focus 'together', nothing is impossible. Including physical manifestation.

/Our Creator(s)/ wanted us to know that the things that they could do, we also could

This, it is known fact that some or all have the capacity

I am a creator indeed. And this is why I can project my mind and see the future and the past. I'm not the only one. There's many of us. But most don't even know what to do with this power.

well, seeing as we are creators endowed with the creative spirit we should try to use it to influence reality. However most devious things want not

bump

Going to go make some food because I am hungry, if you can identify what I am eating. Then I will also believe you.

Yea Ive put ideas into the world but through writing and people seeing me and taking pieces of that to turn into their own thing, I don't think just from thinking. Theres a basic truth to the hive mind, but beyond basic conciseness it seems mostly built through copying. Seems pretty basic.

What's your thoughts on the Q shit?

Chicken

>Imo this is the definition for "As above so below". We create our own realities. Some, are stronger with this. But constructively, when we focus 'together', nothing is impossible. Including physical manifestation.

"This human mind cloud computing system is comprised of two main components. Repeater nodes (also known as NPCs or relay nodes) and Master nodes (AKA as creators or PCs). This cloud computing system has a name: Noosphere. The word derives from the Greek νοῦς (nous "mind") and σφαῖρα (sphaira "sphere"). The role of repeater nodes, is to validate reality and to reinforce it. Repeater nodes never create anything new. They are incapable of doing so. The role of Master nodes is to create new concepts and ideas. For example, a certain segment of the people that visit this board are by definition, creators. Creators come up with new and original ideas, and then these ideas are released into the cloud."

I am Master node. And based on your answer and your inability to process the complexity of this world, you are probably a repeater AKA an NPC. I don't really know what I can tell you to make you feel better. We both experience the same world, but from a very different perspective. Your life is as valuable as mine I think. I'm not the one to judge if what you think and experience is less valuable. We just both operate at different levels in this reality. It's hard to explain, but I think that you might be able to comprehend.

If that's true than I can show a picture of a random house without exposing the address and you would be able to tell me the location of the house including the street name and house number without a problem.

Nope.

>tfw based Quantum Politics thread is back
youtu.be/sdmPrsKV0Kg

Watermellon?

In all seriousness, some how/some way this will be revealed

We need to discuss more about this. You know deep down how important it is. This is a subject that we can only talk about here and you know why.

haha no.

aww look he's ignoring my comments now. A faker just like I thought.

I agree we can bant and shit but there most definitely is a collective consciousness, belive this we all share it and it encompasses us

wouldn't it be great if we could do something to show this off for keks?? for example chris chan believes a dimensional shift is comig, where he will assume his sonichu form irl, what else is coming soon?? a live action sonic movie - can we put him in it? just a cameo or reference would do, imdb.com/title/tt3794354/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

youtube.com/watch?v=pShpKZ9CXfU&t=3s

It's partially true. Q is a person like me. He's channeling truth. He's a vessel. And like me he can be wrong about many things. Quantum Politics is not an exact science. I would say that Q is 75% correct. And the rest is hit and miss. I believe Q, because I am like him. I channel truth and experiences. I understand how he processes information and come to conclusions. He's not a fraud, but he's not perfect. Quantum Politics and the quantum realm is a very imprecise science. But I would say that it's very close to the truth, generally speaking. If Q reads this, he will know what I am taking about. Sometimes you get it right, and the moment that you start to doubt about your abilities, it all falls apart. Like I have mentioned previoulsy in some other thread, this is what gamblers refer to the zone. It's very hard to maintain this state of mind. But when you can do it, you are on the top of the world and can see the past the future, all at once. Hard to explain for people that never experienced this. But it's very real. We're not bullshitting.

gcpdot.com
Can someone redpill me on the Global Consciousness Project?
>The Global Consciousness Project collects random numbers from around the world. These numbers are available on the GCP website. This website downloads those numbers once a minute and performs sophisticated analysis on these random numbers to see how coherent they are. That is, we compute how random the random numbers coming from the eggs really are. The theory is that the Global Consciousness of all Beings of the Planet affect these random numbers... Maybe they aren't quite as random as we thought.
So they identify periods of unified consciousness through global coinciding numbers?

>We're not bullshitting.
Proceeds to ignore all calls for proof.

Here is one check it, shaliday, 177777777. im not spam fucko!!!!!!!!

Attached: Pepe 1.jpg (120x125, 3K)

1. I understand how a bicamerial mind works. 2.
>I am Master node. And based on your answer and your inability to process the complexity of this world, you are probably a repeater AKA an NPC
Based on your completely failed evaluation. It 'feels' like your a poser. Someone who wants something so badly that they don't posess, that they imagine that they've achived it to make themselves feel better. Lol, I have dreams of 'ages' I don't live in currently. Both past, future, and 'other'. I remember things from the dreams...down to parts of conversations. I write the shit in a fucking dream journal XD I control my dreams (yes lucid dreaming). I actually DO meditate. Annnndddd am pretty sure...I'm much further along than you at cracking the 'akashic records'...full-time. Not by accident while awake...or sleeping.
>t. Careful who you insult

BTW in the spirit of this board and for those who don't know 177777777 was "the end is nigh give thy heart to the lord" sic

It's all about the messaging. Q has been posting on the net for many years. Under various IDs. On various forums where we can exchange ideas. Think 2004 and maybe before that. IRC, etc. What matters is the message and how many people you can reach. Q started a long time ago, way before Trump was elected. Q is most probably not a single person. It is a concept, an ideology. Many people have impersonated him. Think about Q as a relay race. Someone picks up the torch and runs with it, because they have something to say that matters.

Yeah I know about the zone. Basically complete confidence but I don't think I can crack into into on whim. Its always been something I "catch" and use when it comes over me. Its odd. Possibly has to do with telepathy.

why does he always look like he needs a shave?

Doubt and fear is your enemy. If you doubt or fear, you can't be in the zone.

You have no idea who or what Q is my ninja. None.

check it

Project, project, project. Grats, you're now copypasta you delusional fuck.

It's not as scary as you think it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

Only a few of us really know how to do it.

I know more about Q than you do. That, I am certain of.

I don't care. Someone, anyone here show me proof of what they are professing.

Fucking glow-niggers

>gcpdot.com
GCPDOT is down.

Hello Alex.

allright first of all nice digits and second of all project to me the first intial of your middle name and I will respond in about minute

K

Your knowledge of Q, is limited to current events. My knowledge of Q, is related to the future. And it transcend political ideals and goals. I can sense who you are and why you wrote this. We don't operate on the same plane. I'm not from DC and I don't care about your political agenda. I care about how the Q concept will spiritually influence this world. The battle is greater than what you think it is. The future of this country and the entire western world is at stake.

Trump has made it VERY clear that he is a part of Q team. But yes, you are correct that 'Q' has existed much before trump. >It's in the X-files for shits sake XD
All I'm saying is, if you think the godking isn't in constant communication...you are wrong.
Nothing is ever
So funny
As an Ayy smoking a joint

Amirite?

not my name. But alexander is my favorite name

No.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0.png (600x980, 146K)

Learn how to get rid of of the "doubt" feeling and you will be successful.

Sometimes we need to reassert our authority. They really hate it when we do. But we have to do it. They control most of this world but they have no power over us.

Duh. Its more than that though, I'm thinking maybe if you use this power you can telepathically program others to do what you are thinking. But then theres also when a fate has been determined already and you can still use it, possibly tapping into determiners psyche through telepathy.

I completely know what your saying but I'm interested in what's behind the phenomenon. The why.

I'd like to know more about what or who you think Q is. Care to share with us user?