Show me your cunts current tank and why is the german leo the best in the world?

show me your cunts current tank and why is the german leo the best in the world?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Europe_Tank_Challenge
many say tanks are old tech not useful in modern war because nukes n anti tank rockets n sheit but very few nations actually have nukes and they would not go to war with each other anyway so i think tanks are still very useful and since all modern MBTs have anti rocket tech they would not get fucked so easy like they do in syria with those decades old shit maschines
we all should invest more in tanks t b h

Attached: Das-ist-der-Leopard-2-Revolution-1199x800-9f5b484f18e44f70.jpg (1199x800, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G02nmoDGJ1I
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/germanys-deadly-leopard-2-tank-was-considered-killer-until-25919
youtube.com/watch?v=HWb12gzTIoY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
youtube.com/watch?v=v3L2lYopbLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with ADS tanks will be extreme powerful battle maschines

Leopard was a fine Cold War tank, but is far from best in the world.

Ammo storage is very bad, armour protection is unbalanced, and the design is outdated.

Late Cold War USSR 140-152 mm 2-3 man unmanned turret or USA 140 mm remote turret designs were infinitely superior to Leo2 of any iteration.

T-15 Armata is actually a downgrade compared to some of them.

Leo is a 1980 design, so is M1.

i think you mean the t-14 because the t-15 is not a MBT and leo is 1950s stuff,leo 2 80s my OP pic the newest version of leo 2 has nothing to do anymore with the original it is pretty much leo 3 at this point but they won't name it because they plan for the leo 3 some ridiclous stuff that will be decades ahead from evryone else

>Late Cold War USSR 140-152 mm 2-3 man unmanned turret or USA 140 mm remote turret designs were infinitely superior to Leo2 of any iteration.
>T-15 Armata is actually a downgrade compared to some of them.

Those were prototypes and test vehicles though that didn't enter service due to cost and logistical concerns.

The Armata is more advanced than other MBT but Russia is unable to afford significant numbers of them so they aren't a realistic threat yet.

german enginiggering.
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/germanys-deadly-leopard-2-tank-was-considered-killer-until-25919
If it weren't for German corruption, those rust buckets would've been useful only as practice targets.

we are the best in anti air too
youtube.com/watch?v=HWb12gzTIoY

Achmed please

All these weapons and get conquered by unarmed peasants.

A big dick useless if is never hard.

Attached: 528.jpg (180x180, 7K)

Design looks like a shot trap (bad kind of trap I'm talking about here). Shot coming in under turret gap will be deflected to thinner armour. Thought you guys learned that with the Konigstiger.

>Those were prototypes and test vehicles though that didn't enter service due to cost and logistical concerns.
true, but still
Object 490. Oh. My. God.

Attached: 6079190_original.jpg (800x419, 98K)

Probably but you should keep more of that stuff for yourself instead of selling it to sandpeople countries while your own army is falling apart

>2A4
yeah that is decades old shit dude those old tanks have nothing to do with the newest versions
no anti rocket tech just nothing so of course they get easy fucked from anti tank rockets
our modern tanks have this but we won't sell those to third world shitholes

That thing looks like a chisel on tracks.

The curren "German" "Army" is shit I tell you, SHIIIIITTT!

Attached: e4da202d75de23661771facd3ad0bd824feddf5feb0c1e60ba406e6eb1d79940.png (800x875, 480K)

ist Deutschland eine Scheiße?

R A R E
A
R
E

Care to elaborate what the fuck I am looking at pls?
What makes is special?

Attached: a17ad63ce5e066a2dfd464aba29e16290f4b630eff5669a5dbcde5b659941415.png (281x360, 5K)

Don't be ridiculous, S-400 and S-500 is best anti air.

>yeah that is decades old shit
M60 is way older than the 2A4, but it doesn't have such flawed design.
germany's engineering has always been sub par and for more expensive than the competition.
If it wasn't the monopoly and the political corruption in Europe, you wouldn't have sold anything in a free market.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html

Attached: 9bl0FN0.jpg (640x480, 26K)

>but very few nations actually have nukes and they would not go to war with each other anyway
Yeah Lucky for you guys your main adversary got no nukes at all while Deutschland packs an unimaginable amount of thermonuclear warheads

Attached: 340px-Dnepr_rocket_lift-off_1.jpg (340x452, 20K)

- crew protection with a level equivalent to ~ 2000 and ~ 4500 against APFSDS and cumulative shells, 200 and 600 from the upper hemisphere;

- 32 unitary shots L = 1400 in fully automated loader;

- 2 engines, power up to 2000 hp each one

- possibility of movement in case of 2 damaged tracks (from opposite sides).

One garbage drone would wreck that.

~ 2000, ~ 4500, 200, 600, 1400 - millimeters

Comparing the Wehrmacht with the Bundeswehr is a disgrace to the Wehrmacht.

>S-400 and S-500 is best anti air.
400 and 500 are the same exact rockets, the difference is that the S500 have been upgraded after this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
the russians were called and examined the wreckage.

Attached: 6080002_original.jpg (900x420, 83K)

another photo

Attached: 6080281_original.jpg (900x934, 179K)

What caliber of main broomstick that bad boy have?

>Hi I heard you was chatting shit!
>Challenger 2 'Black Knight' will fug your shit up.

What big and black and ready to anally destroy the Germans..

Attached: Black_Night_Challenger_2_MBT_Main_Battle_Tank_British_United_Kingdom_army_LEP_program_925_001.jpg (925x617, 114K)

Attached: start_55_001.jpg (700x700, 66K)

>What caliber of main broomstick that bad boy have?

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

120 mm, standard NATO MBT caliber

It fires Armour Piercing Discarding Broomstick.

that thing is sexy as fuck

>Burgers won gunnery
>Swedes won defense
>Bongs win CASE
>Germany wins nothing but the events that have nothing to do with tanking
>More Leo's have been destroyed in 2 years than m1s in 30, even when crewed by iraqis

Really makes u think

*Leclerc is still better, lel*

Damn TOG fanboy

Belgium sold us around 100 Leos few years back for pennies.

Germany has TIGERS???

>germany is burning too much coal

>anti tank rockets
Hezbollah absolutely BTFO Israel with anti tank rockets back in 2006

tanks have a support role for sure, but they definitely wont win wars.

Challenger 2 is rather bad MBT right now.
It is a 30 year old, non-modernized relic with probably less than 150 in active service.

Leclerc is a rather good tank, probably the best, but it benefits from being a 10+ year later design.

Leo 2 and M1 are late 1970s prototype-1980 designs.

>non-modernized relic
they are actually modernizing these beasts, google Black Night. Too bad British tank industry is basically dead now. RIP.

Attached: igugiug.jpg (2464x1640, 480K)

Leclercis the best and the fastest and can shoot at 120kmh you faggots

Abrams has the same Cannon

>can shoot at 120kmh
>Leclerc top speed is 72km/h

>Those were prototypes and test vehicles though that didn't enter service due to cost and logistical concerns.

There were three different lines of nasty Soviet tanks incorporating unmanned turrets and ridiculous levels of armament and protection in 75° frontal arc.

Russians/Soviets were actual tank design and technology pioneers from the outset.

Soviet Union was let down by subhuman population and Bolshevist legacy combined with Jewish vast overrepresentation.

Russian themselves (I include present-day Ukrainians and Belarusians in this) were pioneers of helicopters (Sikorsky) and big bombers (Ilya Mouromets in WW1).

Russians never went through 19th century of USA and Germany, they actually have very good IQ as an ethnicity, but lacked mass education and industrialisation to capitalize on it.

>Thinks that's rare
Newfag

I mean the armour materials, protection layout and the gun+ammo itself are hopelessly outdated.

The leopard has been performing way under its targets in active combat, go back to your mid 2000s military channels documentarys faggots.

>in before you try to argue the 40 rounds not housed behind a blast sheild and directly behind it's very poor upper glacias aren't a huge problem.

TL;DR its has the armor profile and Amos racks as bad as every T-72 ittrration.

Attached: 1540377846140m.jpg (1024x915, 98K)

It can still fight I tell you! (once we replace the tracks the bastards welded together)

Attached: 9245604377_7ca64dc755_z.jpg (640x360, 136K)

Attached: 1515413506084.png (1280x904, 1.41M)

jawohl

>big and black and ready to anally destroy the Germans..
Kek

>German Leopard
>Uses broomstick for main gun

Germans have been such fags since they became 50% slav rape babies.

150 lions vs 1000 sheep..

Germany is so big, we have everything!

did you know we have Leopards?

Attached: 1506707541460.png (500x522, 113K)

That tank is dildos

Attached: fukkinkawaii.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

Challenger 2 is significantly worse than Leo 2 and M1.

There is no other way of putting it.

It is worse in every single major tank trait.

Worse protection, worse firepower, non-existent production lines/availability.

I dont even know why we even have tanks when we could instead get anti tank weapons and drones which would be much cheaper.

Attached: 1431933378_7257652.jpg (550x412, 39K)

>when we could instead get anti tank weapons and drones which would be much cheaper.

Try fighting maneuver warfare and exploitation with drones and ATGMs

we only sell defence weapons to sand people so i see no problem here and no country in the world sells their newest versions so we still stay ahead in terms of tech

I must by that truck. O_O

Attached: Guilty Kiss - Kowareyasuki.jpg (640x635, 162K)

Pretty easy you get heavily armoured troop transports and entrench them in certain areas and with the help of infantry stop any attack.

i am not talking about army here you fucktard... our army does not even want to buy OUR newest shit but we CAN if we want our army does nothing anyway so as long as we have very strong weapon industry and inventors it's all good
if war comes we could produce so much instantly

our tanks are sold and loved WORLDWIDE i don't think our influence reaches the entire planet
people want it because it's the best... simple as

From a drone perspective, It doesn't seem that difficult when you have high tech, heat seeking missiles and tens of thousands of neckbeards behind a computer.

>if war comes we could produce so much instantly
But you'll have to import men with testosterone to operate any of it.

Thanks.

I know, it's not even a comparison.
It's a sighing refrain.

>No Iron Cross on it
>No personalization
>No comfy camo

Feels fucking terrible man.

this are not the 80s anymore sweetie

Kek.

looks like some old t-54 piece of soviet shit

indeed

Attached: 1539239218835.png (649x455, 538K)

Only when you advance but in retreat it reaches 120kmh

sweet that you put your extinguishers in full view of enemy fire so this'll bust quicker than anything on your tank and when a fire breaks out you're fucked.

you could've put this ANYWHERE. behind the tank in a hidden compartment on the outside or perhaps even INSIDE, but nooo

brits will literally burn for what they've done.

>steals our concept but put one more pinus on it
thank you funland
youtube.com/watch?v=v3L2lYopbLc

Attached: m95_degman.jpg (600x377, 29K)

>heavily armoured troop transports and entrench them

Deathtraps.
Entrenching is pointless with today's technology, man.
With top attack smart ammo, gunships everywhere and laser guided 152/155 shells, it is the best way to lose your valuable vehicle.

Also, you need tanks because they are the only vehicle combining excellent cross-country speed, protection and protection. So your strategic reserve in case the enemy tanks go on the offensive and break your lines.

>It doesn't seem that difficult when you have high tech, heat seeking missiles and tens of thousands of neckbeards behind a computer.

Infantry is still the core of armies. Despite being the least lethal component.

german lead leos never saw any combat ever it was always third world shitholes with third world shithole leadership

>like some old t-54 piece of soviet shit

>t-54

>piece of shit

>a 1944-1947 tank design

>better protection than Royal Tiger

>better range than cruiser tanks of British Army

>36 ton weight

>100 mm gun with better Muzzle Energy than L7 (larger chamber, more propellant)

Certified idiot.

it helps that you chaps sell your tanks mostly in the same condition you use them rather than removing all the top shelf goodies like the yanks and the ivans selling 2nd best hand me down to allies

Why do you have such shitty designs?
Then make a hybrid troop transport tank, it will be smaller,cost less and have the same armour and a powerful canon.

>loses war against rice farmers and sandniggers
oh no no no no hahaha

>TL;DR its has the armor profile and Amos racks as bad as every T-72 ittrration.

M1 had inferior frontal KE protection to contemporary Soviet T-72 versions.

M1A1 HA had inferior KE protection to T-80U.

Why are you embarassing yourself?

it's still outdated

War with who???

Lol please wait a couple years to attack so we can get out production lines off the ground.

moin sütti
>Only when you advance but in retreat it reaches 120kmh
kek

What sandniggers did we lose against? ISIS has been BTFO.

We had that design in the early 90's already. It was secret still of course, but I kinda worked in the project.

Your taste in subunits is impeccable, user

Attached: Yohanaghini.jpg (3840x2160, 2.32M)

You're still in a war, remember??

Attached: Afghanistan.png (1217x629, 316K)

This, LMAO.

A bunch of literal cucks comparing penis sizes.

we have thousands of highly trained tankers but our bundeswehr does not want to buy more tanks at all... the people are there the industry and money too it's just the dumb politicians

Challenger 2 has the toughest armor out of all the modern MBTs (maybe excluding some uparmored Abrams variants). It was considered indestructible in the sandbox.

>Then make a hybrid troop transport tank, it will be smaller,cost less and have the same armour and a powerful canon.

>hybrid tank troop transport

>smaller

>cost less

How?

You do realise that making tanks present the smallest target means the least protective surface, ergo more protective thickness can be achieved? That is why Soviets and Russians went first for squatty, low tanks, and then for unmanned turret, crew-capsule tanks?

Troop transports should be taxis for infantry.

What you are suggesting is something like T-15 and Soviet late concepts - a blend of 57 mm autocannon with heavy ATGM (missile tank), while having tank-level protection and 6-8 infantry capacity.

It costs as much as a tank if not more, and is offensively inferior to a tank, while being an even higher value target.

Not only is our tank the most technologically advanced this side of asia but it's the only tank designed with the specific capability of gliding over poo filled streets.

Attached: tank.jpg (739x415, 26K)