Operation Malleable Reality

I think we should all meditate on Kek/pray to Kek to make ONE SPECIFIC AND VERIFIABLE THING OCCUR. JUST ONE (like making a frog hop into the White House, for example). It should be something that WE ALL AGREE ON, something that is SPECIFIC and something that is VERIFIABLE and we need to get as many people on board for this experiment as we can, because it seems as though it is a general rule that the more people that are involved in mass-meditations or mass-prayers like this, the more effective we will be in literally bending 'reality' itself to our righteous will. We will call this experiment 'Operation Malleable Reality'. Also, I've made this type of thread a few times before and I made this thread yesterday but it got deleted (but you can still view it in the archives here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192671854/). Also, whatever we try to meme into 'reality' must be POLITICAL IN NATURE, so that at least the mods won't fucking delete this thread this time on the basis of this thread not being related to politics (because it IS related to politics). Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we ALL REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). (end of part 1)

Attached: 154161859.jpg (960x680, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rauEZa0AZWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(start of part 2) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

Attached: 154162129.jpg (960x960, 155K)

So, are we all on board with Operation Malleable Reality?

Attached: 154167649.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

If you fags are gonna do this can you make Kris Kobach somehow become the governor of Kansas.

I don't know who the fuck that is and the answer is no in any case, because getting politicians into power is something that can be done through voting, so we won't be able to tell if he got into power through both us and voting or through voting alone.

Ok, then what'd you have in mind

At what age did you realize you were gay? Maybe if we all pray to kek, maybe you'll turn straight. Praying to kek after what just happened in the midterms, makes you lesser of a man than most liberals. Grow some balls and either start going out and associating with others who can make change, or focus on your life so you dont end up alone and still a virgin

Why were you larping with a (((meme flag)))?

t. scared kike

Our collective power has been awakened. You're literally SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS NOW. lmao

Attached: scaredkike.jpg (182x233, 12K)

I have no idea, to be honest. How about we decide with repeating numbers? First to get t r i p s gets their choice approved by the rest of us, I guess.

Bumping for interest

Attached: TB_379.jpg (843x843, 48K)

Can we pray for more school shootings user?

Attached: TB_378.jpg (720x960, 45K)

>I think we should all meditate on Kek/pray to Kek
Your soul is sewage - please die in a fire.

as long as you suck my dick Can you throat it very well

Attached: 1541736878150.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fourth Reich start day with moto videos meet and deliberate iron pill reaffirm iron soul. Rinse and repeat for 40 years welcome to life fun guzzlers

I'm all for it if you want to pray for God. But meditation is a pagan meme.

No. Stay mad and get fucked. lmao

can we all please focus on trumps impeachment, the sooner we get this ludicrous orange bufoffn out of the picture the sooner we can get back to normality, let's all really concentrate and send Meuller and pelosi and co our energy, then after the imbecile has been ejected we can maybe switch our focus to kavanaugh, because i think we all agree, having a gang rapist on the supreme court is not a good look for america, and in fact embarrasses the entire world.

chant the following mantra 'Trump begone, mueller is strong', just that over and over again while visualizing the orange clown and his plastic whore leaving the whitehouse in cuffs.

>But meditation is a pagan meme.

Full blue pill. Meditation is not a pagan meme. If you knew how 'reality' works, you'd know that meditation can bend 'reality' itself. If I write the words 'I love the world' (with sincerity, of course) on a piece of paper, that piece of paper carries the energy of me loving the world. Likewise, if I write the words 'I hate the world' (with sincerity, of course) on a piece of paper, that piece of paper carries the energy of me hating the world. What matters is not so much the words themselves, but the energy of what those words REPRESENT, because everything in its base state is energy (or energetic wave-form information, to be precise).

Attached: buildingthebridge.jpg (350x284, 86K)

What we call 'meme magic' is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. Also, remember how in Jewish myths, Jews can bring Golems to life simply by writing 'truth' in Hebrew on their foreheads. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Attached: emotowatercrystals.png (827x827, 1.15M)

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=rauEZa0AZWw

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

For the keks

WHITE GLOBALISM. A worldwide movement for white people. We are only 12% of the global population and falling, we are a minority group that needs a strong Zionist-like movement for whites and white promotion.

Holy shit, can you provide something more to read on this topic?

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

Fair enough.

Here are some red-pilled books on this topic you might like:

* The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

* The Biggest Secret by David Icke

* The Perception Deception by David Icke

* Phantom Self by David Icke

* The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

* The Synchronicity Key by David Wilcock

* Fractal Time by Gregg Braden

* Autobiography Of A Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda

* DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman

* Bhagavad Gita

* The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock

* The Hidden Messages In Water by Masaru Emoto

Attached: ickeversuslizard.png (911x517, 1.15M)

democrat party declared a terrorist organization

"The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science and Spirituality - Brendan D Murphy" is pretty good also.

I'm down for that.

Never heard of that book before. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out. Also, fuck the (((mods))).

This is the most nigger tier shit I've read.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- futaba 841]82058ac62ef27dacf2c93d8f1a23e478.jpg (700x778, 371K)

And you're the most normie-tier faggot I've ever read. Go back to watching American Idol, you stupid cunt. lmao

>thinks praying to a reddit idol makes everything cool
Underage people don't have rights on Jow Forums

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 476K)

>Underage people don't have rights on Jow Forums

Except I'm not underage. In fact, I'm 30 while you're 5 which means that you're underage which means that you have no rights on Jow Forums which means that you have to fuck off, you normie faggot.

>Except I'm not underage
>uses kek memes
Hahahaha, fuck off.

No. Stay mad, faggot. lmao

Yes, you are underage and LARPing isn't a good thing.

No, I'm not underage and I'm 10 times as old as you are. Fuck off, you underage faggot.

hey guys, what percentage of this site's underage users would be gone if Jow Forumsdditors stopped posting?

Please murder yourself

wow I genuinely cringed
been awhile

I'm 30 times older than you