What's your honest opinion about the Jews?

Imo they are evil.

Attached: (((Goldberg))).jpg (1024x867, 130K)

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Attached: index2.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Attached: 986.jpg (500x375, 49K)

nothing wrong with them if you enslave them and let them make your taxes

wrong

Attached: Jews killing children.jpg (548x461, 62K)

imo they are better than muslims and that's all I need to support israel over palestine

best-case scenario is that we retake Jerusalem and turn it into a Christian state instead

Do you support their influence over you politics,media and economy?

Muslims are based

wow... powerful

they don't have any real influence desu, there might be some in power but there is no secret jewish supremacy society controlling them all.

t. mohammad

you only think that because the news refuses to report on israeli war crimes, the spies caught stealing american secrets, etc.

their religion surely is

AIPAC?

t. paki

muslims are hairy, retarded, and brown
no thanks

this. the only people who think jews are more based have never met a real kike.

Just a quick infro on that image,it's invading caravan,illegaly comming to US border and Ms.Goldberg is praising it.

They’re scum

Not to be trusted.They are as evil as normal people,but they are cunning like foxes and they think of all non-jews as their enemies..

no I always hear news reports of israeli soldiers firing on civilians and bombing schools. Never any spies but honestly I would be surprised if any country didn't steal am*rigay secrets.

had to look it up, no. I just hate m*slims more. Also some jews are ok, I unironically support Ben Shapiro.

I think everyone itt is aware. Lots of jews fit into the middle-high IQ that leftism feeds on.

They're swindlers.

Attached: 1534587515214.png (688x1000, 1.07M)

this is literally muslims too but theres way more of them
jews are turbo-liberal so they’ll get vasectomies and shit, muslims just fucking breed

this

I literally have a crush on a cute jewish boy.

Massive families, a lot of them don't work, dumb.

Based.

that about sums it up
also have an irrational hatred of pork and the juice

Kill him

Jews are inferior, that's why the 1% of population that are Jews control the banks, Hollywood, and politics, and why they are so wealthy. They have inferior genetics that give them above-average IQ and make them ambitious and hard working. They are not like us and should be gassed.

>goldberg
>we can replace them

Attached: wut.jpg (900x372, 16K)

Jews are based

Attached: 4567897654768.jpg (804x804, 171K)

Jews are tribalist and well connected with each other.When Jew makes it big,he gives good jobs to other jews.

in the end we jews are going to be the ones to rule the entire world when everybody else gets enslaved
lol

Attached: 1532890439582.gif (414x248, 47K)

You're brainwashed if you think that AIPAC has little control over American Government.
Look up how many Congressmen, both House and Senate, Dem and Rep, are dual citizens of America and Israel.
Dual Interests, bucko.

it's always the jews

Attached: anti jew2.jpg (700x436, 82K)

Probably, because they are in the minority. Blacks could give jobs to blacks, but they aren't calling the shots.
Often whites give jobs to other whites.
But if you are a jew and give jobs to other jews, those jews better be competent, otherwise your business will fail and be out competed by other businesses.
Nepotism often doesn't work.

these jews are pretty based desu fuck palestine (and israel)