Is incest a right wing thing?

Let's say you get your wish and wipe out one race from the Earth. This reduces genetic diversity of humans. Some of you want to wipe out more races than others. Making the world even closer to how you look like. Even more closer related to you.

Why do you want to reduce genetic diversity?

Attached: 1528357992900.jpg (506x491, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a good reason these dumb cousinfucking rednecks are always hardcore conservatives.

Why do you need other races to be genetically diverse and how much genetic diversity is enough?

It's a sandnigger thing.

Black people commit incest at incredibly higher rates than white people in the U.S.

>Why do you want to reduce genetic diversity?
Feel free to answer the question.

>what is royal intermarriage
incest is based. only between brother/sister or cousins, though. parent and children incest is abhorrent

Attached: opsucksdicksjpg.jpg (411x381, 42K)

I don't. I want to preserve the existing races and prevent genetic homogeny

Incest is best, put your daughter to the test. Put your cummies in her cunny.

TELL ME ONE THING WRONG WITH FUCKING YOUR SISTER

PROTIP YOU CANT

no, but pedophilia is a left wing thing

Father/daughter is the only good incest. Little girls are made to be daddy's fucktoys.
A girl is owned by her father so he's the only one who can fuck her.

You don't need genetic diversity beyond first cousins.

*second cousins

We can argue whether it's wrong or not. But we can't argue against the fact that the re-normalization of it benefits right wingers. Too bad Jow Forums is too stupid to see that.

Attached: 1537918159280.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>you can actually get your girl-friend to call you onii-chan

Attached: Good times are here at last.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

Do you think minorities vote right wing?

Attached: e98c52d2cd03e07bff40211b82b7f372.png (1500x1159, 635K)

>genetic diversity
right, define that word for me, will you ? Because I think you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: IMG_20181109_231357.png (500x904, 609K)

>America green
>The south still gets called inbred by it's own countrymen

First of all I've visited that shit site before, there's better maps out there you could have used and secondly that doesn't answer my question so here we go again.

>Why do you want to reduce genetic diversity?

>Disagrees with me
>Posts shitty meme image that disagrees with himself
Does not compute.

Do you believe in racial purity yes or no? Answer this. If yes you love incest. Simple as that.

you didn't answer my question, you can't use terms you don't know the meaning of, now I will ask again, define Genetic diversity and since you mentioned genetic purity too, I await your formulated response, without stupid deflections this time

>becuase some is good, more is better
Does not follow.

How about no? You know the answer. You cannot go around saying you are against incest 100% whilst you are a mostly white country. Slovakia needs more non-white immigrants.

>Eugenics is fine as long as we can't virtue signal about the combinations being selected out.
Man normies are fucking obtuse.

Attached: 1522115844760.png (257x265, 114K)

Incest is between direct family members dumbass. You don't need non-whites to produce a healthy population.

Define "direct family members".

you only need about 20 unrelated breeding pairs to create a race of people with no inbreeding, i think america will be fine with our couple hundred million count of white people.

you mean democrats. Its southerners who get slurred as being incestuous sister fuckers and that is literally civil war era propaganda aimed at the wealthy plantation owners who styled themselves as american aristocracy.

Actual incest in the united states is common among immigrants and poor inner city blacks, as is child abuse. It is and has been for a hundred years, illegal. not that you give a single fuck about facts or the truth you shit spewing sycophant.

Thid retard ITT trying to argue that any non-racemixing couple is committing incest LMAO

Attached: 1537991043051.jpg (519x533, 50K)

right, so you're just a baiter who doesn't even know what he's talking about, got it
مثل چسه, نه بو داره نه خاصيت

Incest is a polygamy thing

incest should be illegal but so should people with genetic deformities or disabilities having offspring

It's really the opposite. Multiculturalism is just a euphemism for racial inter-mixing as practiced almost solely by White countries. And displacing Whites with other ethnic groups through mass immigration obviously decreases global diversity by destroying unique ethnically homogeneous homelands and replacing them with Americanized international slums.

That said, I think little sister incest is hot. Thankfully Whites are among the few people on Earth who have instituted laws and social shaming against such practices in order to protect against dysgenics.

I don't think there is a single place on earth that bans people with inheritable disorders like Huntington's disease from having children. Even though they have like a 50% chance of passing it off to offspring.

>Supports anti-incest laws
>Is a white nationalist
That doesn't make sense. People who promote race mixing and "hybrid vigour" do this.

>The opposite of inbreeding is racemixing

It's a matter of pragmatism... Both inbreeding and racial outbreeding have dysgenic effects.

If between siblings born within 1-2 years of each other, I'm fine with consensual incest. Everything else with maybe the exception of very close cousins is grooming IMO. I disagree with couples having inbred children. The child will most likely be OK. Correct me if I'm wrong but the grandchildren are a different story with 20% chance of being fucked up.
The scenario is very situational and even if legalized, incest would not be accepted

Attached: 1537105799527.webm (226x268, 710K)

Right because the best way to save the white race is to turn it in to a bunch of inbreed retards Jesus Christ you guys are retarded sometimes

Attached: when-you-go-to-the-restaurant-with-your-mom-and-32333484.png (500x689, 152K)

Could you try that again but in English this time?

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY

FIF - found it funny
:^)

Attached: found it funny.jpg (289x231, 25K)