Working with women stories

Anyone wanna share any stories they have about working with women?

If I ever own a business I'd never ever hire a woman. Fuck they spend so much time talking and talking and try to do the least amount of work possible. It's a real redpill just working with women.

Attached: 1532914878811.jpg (1536x1831, 746K)

I've fucked a few coworkers in the past. They're super easy and a lot of them cause problems because of it

>be me
>work at a business
>women work there
>I work with those women
>we all get along incredibly well

Worked at office as a data entryist with almost all women co workers. The amount of bullshit and gossip that comes out of their mouths is unimaginable.

In the end though, it was definitely worth it, I learned more about the nature of women working with those disgusting thots for 4 months than anywhere else.

worked in a gas station convenience store and i was literally the only person outside of management that didnt fuck around with their phone all the time
fucking npcs

>contractor
The women at my job monkey brach around with all the guys looking for the weakest one and bounce on them for everything they have. Luckily I saw this shit a mile away and had a great laugh throughout the whole thing. Woman don't belong in the workforce.

I worked at a background checking agency and the whole company was 20 year old girls and like one fag and one fat guy, and myself. Despite not talking to anyone and just doing my training, I was fired after the first week because some girl said I was staring at her tits.

>woman coworker gets coding assignment
>works on it for a couple days
>I get assigned to review her code since I am senior
>It meets security standard expectations and fulfills all stakeholder requirements
>run the code through QA, minor bugs found, she fixes them as we find them.
>deploy code to production, it works as intended.

Fucking women

Female managers I have had have been fucking horrendous, either didn't do their jobs or were hyper zealous about getting good boy points that they would take things that were working perfectly nicely and then insert themselves trying to fix things and fuck it up completely.
This changes for women who have gone through menopause.

Also, I think female doctors are better than male doctors.

>woman
>code actually works
if you checked inside her pants you would find a cute little surprise :)

>because some girl said I was staring at her tits.
you didn't say if you were or not

Attached: 1505313284037.jpg (564x752, 56K)

worked with women in retail:
>you end up doing all the heavy lifting as these delicate flowers get payed more than you.
>ooo but you are a man, you are so STRONK, please go lift sheit.
>lots of drama between the female staff over stupid shit, worse is having to relive drama after they talk about it to other co-workers.

Worked in a warehouse via temp agency:
>asked why they didn't hire directly and go though temp staffing
>numale tells me that the (female roastie dumb cunt) boss just got tired of letting people go. Just too much negative moral.
>so now they pay people way less to come work via temp agencies because they don't have the fucking balls to FIRE THEM because the boss is some pussy ass fucking whore cunt. That's how worthless women are and how garbage they are at leadership positions.
>same company also banned plastic spoons/forks because its bad for the environment, this is another example of women running the work force.

Lots of gossip and shittalking behind each others backs. It's really tiresome.

Worked in retail at manager level when I was younger, older women are the fucking worst, 50+ and they are more than useless, think they know everything and constantly fail at basic tasks.

Every single one of you faggots would defend womens right to work and vote if pressured by an actual woman in a social setting.

If I was, it was unintentional. Also, the whole training was me sitting in an office chair with some bitch standing next to me so everytime I looked over her tits were eye level.

I worked on 2 jobs with women.
On the first they were all all right, on the second 2 were all right and the third was not. She wasn't gossiping or anything tho, she was just a hysterical slag. She had to file the shipping documents from my drafts, I would bring it to her but she'd screech and say she wouldn't do it because reasons. I'd then say I don't give a fuck and go back to warehouse and in 15 or so minutes she'd come and ask for the drafts. :DDDD

She did it like once a week or so, the rest of the time she was normal.

>Anyone wanna share any stories they have about working with women?
Yeah, men lift big boxes women small boxes, men do 4x the work, women get paid more, how is that fair ? why must we live under this matriarchal oppression ?

>Female managers try to fix things that are fine and make things worse

Holy shit this. They also seem to think being a total cunt is the same as being strict.

>work with 2 dozen women
>Hillary calls out Alt Right at tiny rally
>it’s next day
> user did you hear about Alt Right
> Iamaltright.mp3
>gasps everywhere
>no shit given I am the only one that can reach top shelves

I work at an engineering firm with a few female engineers.
Some are really competent and others arent but they all do put forward the effort. You just need to have an intensive interview process if you were to ever hire a woman.
I dont really hear that much gossip, usually it is complaining about the manager or some high level decision.

someone post that pic of the woman staring at the guy's crotch.

>all this BS itt

Guess kraut women are a different breed
>Be kraut
>Be nice to girls without acting like a pol sperg
>Krautelettes work as hard as everyone else
>Autism equally distributed across gender lines
>only a little more passive than males
>Is ok
Dont have any complaint about wamen
Who else /autistic/ masterrace here?

Lmao@ your wamen not being basicall men, merisharts

Attached: 1539475164716.jpg (1024x734, 86K)

>Be me in a small web development studio
>CEO hires his step-sister to be the new project manager
>She literally knows nothing about web development or much about technology for that matter
>I have to answer directly to her
>Get stupid ass emails all day like "umm why is my iPhone not sending an email to this person?"
>"Hey can we change this website and change the color on the top of the site? I think it'd look prettier" (Yes, she would constantly ask me to change clients' websites without them ever asking for any changes)
>The CEO started requiring me to put every website password into Salesforces so she could access websites
>The only benefit of this is I got a lot more hours because she was constantly logging into people's WordPress accounts and fucking sites up
>Any time I brought up how incompetent she is and how she shouldn't be the project manager, I was called a sexist and told I just didn't like taking orders from a woman
>She one day pulls a Hillary Clinton and somehow deletes 8 gigabytes of a clients email
>Somehow this is my fault
>She then one day somehow deletes an entire database and the backup (even the fucking hosting company has no clue what she did)
>Start looking into her
>She's a late 20s Canadian girl (nice body) with a rich dad and she worked as a system administrator at her father's company prior to this
>Find out she's making twice what I am and getting a lot more hours

I'm so fucking glad I've left web development, at least working in a studio. I went on to a couple other actual studios in the city and my God, the virtue signalling and diversity pandering isn't a meme. It's 100% real. At one job, they hired this scruffy looking (((girl))) with a defined beard, hairy legs who walked around in a strapless dress. We were all told that if we didn't address the new hiree as a her, we'd be subject to termination.

I drank heavily to get through most days. Never again. I'll stick to freelancing.

>having to work with other people
I'd kill myself.

I could never tell if the older women were being flirty to mock me or because they were whores...either way I can say that if you let your wife out of the house you're a cuck because married women flirt with EVERYONE. I'm an early 20s aspie loser and they flirted with me, imagine being the husband to that. Girls my age don't even acknowledge my existence.

Attached: TuxedoWomenRedpill.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

>Guess kraut women are a different breed
Here in America, PC culture pandering has greatly destroyed the work place. Most men are terrified to be alone with a woman because of the #MeToo era. That and women like my example above are placed in positions they shouldn't be in because of nepotism and diversity pandering.

Attached: 1541645339171.jpg (645x514, 95K)

>or because they were whores
It's this. I got a lot of that too in my early and mid 20s. The appeal of a young man who can last longer than 3 minutes and who can fuck multiple times a night gets them going.

Sadly, it's hard finding a skinny cougar. Most of the older women who would flirt with me were fat.

>>CEO hires his step-sister to be the new project manager
>>She literally knows nothing about web development or much about technology for that matter
>>I have to answer directly to her
I would have quit that day
how do you soʏʙoʏs tolerate this shit
the company is telling you are worthless

Also this might be true in some workplaces but I was a shut in loser brainwashed by the internet and when I finally went out and got a job I had the exact opposite experience, the women literally made jokes about blowing men to get higher positions and there were racial jokes made all the time.

Maybe it's a location thing though. I memed myself into thinking the internet had something to do with real life and when I finally went back into the real world literally everything I read on the internet was backwards.

>worked as supervisor at a restaurant with a 95% female staff
>the other 5% were enablers and beta's and/or cucks.
>manager of all operations was a mid-40's female, gave preferences to all the female staff
>men expected to do all the heavy lifting (meaning me)
>outright ignored or insubordinated when I gave an instruction
>had to be everyones friend to get anything done
>manager micro-manages, to the point where she hovers over me when working
>treats me like shit, treats all the girls like diamonds
>they do half the work, gather in a corner and gossip, occasionally glares at me in the midst of their talking, chuckles and continues chatting
>find out manager is divorced
>every day it physically hurt in my head to work there, it actually hurt me to work there.
>quit the job, left them all the heavy shit to take care off
>walk away patting my hands of the dust and shit.

Attached: 1498886950726.jpg (319x271, 22K)

She's cute. I recognize her face, it's the same girl as the bikini girl who is sitting on the chair and reaching towards the camera. But i'm doing no nut sadly, so can't masturbate to her.

That's a good way to get fired and socially ostracized you fucking dipshit.

Is basedboys unfiltered now?!

>work in blue collar job field with heavy labor
>women can't hack it so they never apply
That's basically it I guess

How?!

Oh hai mark

Attached: 1C6132B2-8509-4433-9F8E-35F5DE04FA12.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Really mods?

That’s wageslave logic and the reason all societal problems have gotten as far as they have.

You sound like some kinda NEET, newfriend

>wageslave logic
No dumbass, that's how the real world works. You're not a badass for speaking out against your boss. It's a quick way to lose your livelihood and not have a way to pay the bills for a while. You also lose a reference so when your next interviewer asks what happened to your last job, you can't say you left on peaceful terms. You're obviously a retarded NEET who doesn't work for a living and has no real world experience outside of Jow Forums.