The Mediterranean race (sometimes Mediterranid race) is one of the sub-races into which the Caucasian race was...

The Mediterranean race (sometimes Mediterranid race) is one of the sub-races into which the Caucasian race was categorized by most anthropologists in the late nineteenth to mid-twentieth centuries.

According to various definitions, it was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe and Southeast Europe, in Western Asia, in North Africa, in the Horn of Africa, in Central Asia, in Latin America (through Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Lebanese ancestry), and in certain parts of the British Isles and Germany.

It is characterized by medium to tall stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, a narrow and often slightly aquiline nose, prevalence of dark hair and eyes, and pink to reddish to light or dark brown skin tone; olive complexion being especially common.

It is totally idiotic for Nordics to consider the Mediterranean race (Including Greece, South Italy - Sicily, Lebanon, Egypt, Malta etc.) as racially inferior.

The Mediterranean races are with no doubt the creators of civilisation. The Ancient Greeks, The Ancient Egyptians, the Phoenicians, Cathrage, The Romans, Assyrians and even the Ethiopians were the ones that created culture, democracy and science including mathematics, astronomy, physics and medicine.

For the Greeks and Romans, Germanic and Celtic peoples were often stereotyped as wild red haired barbarians. While the Med. people were prosperous the Germanic and Celtic tribes were living in caves, later on they improved to savagely launch attacks on the great empires of the med. - The Roman and the Byzantine.

Attached: meds vs whites nords civilization.jpg (906x842, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may argue that the Greeks are considered aryans. This is wrong because: Firstly Aristotle argued that the Greeks were an ideal race because they possessed a medium skin-tone, in contrast to pale northerners and black Africans. Secondly your beloved Nazi "ideologists" and "intelectuals" considered the Greeks members of the mediterranean race, which they considered inferior to the Aryan - They were wrong ofcourse - Just compare the Greek Civilization with the Nordic "civilization" and make your own rational (please!) conclusions.

The fact that Mediterranean peoples were responsible for the most important of ancient civilisations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority. Giuseppe Sergi's much-debated book The Mediterranean Race (1901) argued that the Mediterranean race had in fact originated in Africa, and that it also included a number of dark-skinned African peoples, such as Ethiopians. Sergi's studies claimed that the Mediterraneans, the Africans and the Nordics all originated from an original Eurafrican Race. According to Sergi the Mediterranean race, the "greatest race of the world", was responsible for the great civilisations of ancient times, including those of Egypt, Carthage, Greece and Rome. These Mediterranean peoples were quite distinct from the peoples of northern Europe. Sergi also argued that the Mediterranean race was closely related to a Hamitic African population, which included such groups as the Tutsi. To Sergi the Semites were a branch of the Eurafricans who were closely related to the Mediterraneans.

Attached: greek heroes swarthy med nord.jpg (500x388, 121K)

Let's imagine a world where whites (French, Germs, Scandi and Anglos) as a civilization would be without appropriating culture, technology and riches from other people's.
Which means:
No contact with the Roman Republic/Empire and China
No crusades
No Judeo-Christian religions
No discovery of the new world
No colonization of Africa
No establishments of chiefdom beyond Germania Magna (No Italian, French, Iberian and African dynasties).
Celts still populate most of Europe in this timeline

Also remember that whites before contact with Rome had no literature or construction capabilities beyond wowfzyqyoden buildings. They did have Bronze Age weapons, though. Starting year: 200 B.C (before first Roman interventions in Gaul because they wouldn't stop killing each other)

Attached: slav celt med nord - men and women.jpg (1263x848, 661K)

Le Copypasta

Get on my level

Attached: F5A58633-38C9-4389-AB5B-86DB97C7F8A1.jpg (700x467, 277K)

The Japanese lived in huts like that in 500 AD as well.

It's OC, Le Creatura.

heh

Attached: nords civilization 2.jpg (572x1199, 157K)

white people don't exist because wh*Tes aren't people

Why are anime people wh*Tes then?

ok this is epic

kot id

epic blood

anime is fiction

Don't talk shit about us while basing your characters on us to a T.

Democratic republics are white. Af.

Greeks came up with both of those: Athenians and Plato.

The Ancient Egyptians and Assyrians probably weren't Meds.

Lair

>thinks modern greeks and ancient greeks are the same
>thinks roman empire multiculture followed by hundreds of years of trukish rape didn't mutt out a whole new people

Attached: 1489649991382.jpg (470x313, 43K)

Brown eyes suck and are way too common.
Also Orientals get a free pass though.

k then

Attached: 1539735530562.jpg (320x309, 32K)

the Chinese were smelting iron when the Egyptians were still playing with blocks

did you even have a point or are you just saying stuff?

and abos are still banging sticks and rocks together to this day

My point is that OP has no point.

rocks?
citation needed

Nords' metal put pathetic Roman iron to shame. Hell with your Grecolithic imitation architecture.

here's your citation,
Myself, Jow Forums - Jow Forums 2018, accessed who cares?, boards.Jow Forums.org/bant/thread/6867174#p6867367>

fake news
abos never did rocks

>le haven't been relevant in 2000 years civilizations
Fuck off

Dis nigga be baiting

Jesus fuck transatlantics talking about my history. Holy hell buy some books they aren't expensive

Kill yourself - no, obliterate yourself.
Unless you fundamentally destroy the way you perceive and describe reality as well as yourself, you will always be constrained by it.

Who am I kidding just read postmodernism and deconstructionism. I think I'm similar to you as in generally having an inferiority complex or whatever. Being "redpilled" definitely didn't help and made me feel less confident than I already was. For now, just stay off the internet and get out of your own head. Socialize with people until you get your mental state right. I think the movie Taxi Driver is a really good case study on the failures of masculinity to solve existential fright [more regurtitation which I must stop] (also its a really fucking good movie). I think it might resonate or whatever. Anyways, kudos. Sorry I'm not much help. Bye

Attached: 16370155.jpg (1000x1412, 460K)