Anyone else thinks that it's cute how conspiracy theorist believe that there is a massive all powerful secret society...

Anyone else thinks that it's cute how conspiracy theorist believe that there is a massive all powerful secret society controlling every aspect of civilization and yet think they have even the slightest chance at defeating it?
Q-tards actually think that a person openly opposing "the deep state" would be allowed to live let alone become president of the USA.
If the Illuminati was actually real then the best course of action would be to just pretend otherwise for your own sanity since knowing you were constantly being manipulated and can't trust anyone would obliterate your psyche.

Attached: 664294db83d7d06d3d4cdeb63c451eeb5b2b975690213021b86784341d956ebc.jpg (681x501, 79K)

t. the deep state

t. the deep state my dick nigger

How long has it been since bugs bunny been slashed? His stomach has already healed the gap

do you really think we would have to hire people to damage control on a South African masonry club?
A organisation that powerful would no doubt own this site
if you can "expose" them and live that just means that they either want you to or you are of no threat to them

bugs.. easy on the diet

The Q stuff is obviously bullshit, makes me cringe.

I don't think it really is possible to defeat the Jews at this point. The best I can do is share everything I know about then with everyone who is willing to listen. Honestly I believe some sort of natural cataclysm that wipes them out and forces society to rebuild is the only way to escape their grip.

I do believe in some form of control being out there. That said, I'm not going to pretend I know their plans or can unveil them by bending dollar bills a certain way or whatever. And I'm not even going to try fighting against it.

>The best I can do is share everything I know about then with everyone who is willing to listen
if "da jooz" are as influential as you think they are then that would be pointless.how could you possibly put even a dent in a cabal that has all of the worlds media and public figures under their control?
then why even think about it at all
wouldn't blissful ignorance be preferable?

i'm just not full of shit as you
indeed full of shit
but still honest and unic
wile you just a programmed failure
that still believes in integration HÁHÁHÁHHÁ
SHOOTS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD RETARDED GOV TROLL

Attached: BNG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG.png (733x586, 40K)

Secret societies are both good and bad.
That's how you start a movement.

I don't think about it nowadays but there was a time when I was super into this stuff so it's a leftover from back then. Basically not caring right now is my "blissful ignorance" when comparing to how I was before.
Though from time to time there are things I hear about that stand out to me but I never go beyond thinking "that sounds like (((they))) did it because" and then move on with my life.

YEAH YOU TELL HIM DOC

take your meds
exactly
why does everyone assume a secret society is automatically malevolent?

new

I know who doc is faggot
I just suspect he probably has more serious issues then his terrible English

N E W

Attached: Uh.png (460x460, 254K)

ITT CIA doing damage control

why would an intelligence agency care what some virgin losers on an irrelevant website have to say?
If they wanted to sway public opinion they just use TV, news and celebrities like we usually do

Just pump the money to us and we'll take care of them

>we
So you're doing this on purpose or what?

I have no idea what you're talking about

Neither do I.

T H A N K S D O C

Whomst quote

Attached: trust the plan.jpg (540x750, 42K)

theres no conspiracy about me or my future
i will not have children
i don't want to rise a retard that types on a cellphone words that look and sound retarded,
but can't make a chair.
nor i want a worthless women that doesn´t even know how to make a t-shirt.
worthless -> i do not spend my energy or time with.

very redpilled

Have you ever read 1984? You pretty much just explained the plot of that book. Especially the part about not being able to defeat it, no matter how hard you try.

Damn now I wanna read it again. That was a good book.

they don't think they can defeat society alone, but if we rise up, we can

Attached: get a load of this society.jpg (500x470, 26K)