Why can't americans come up with something original themselves...

Why can't americans come up with something original themselves? Why do they have to spread their shit on other nation's works?

Attached: 8m27R7YU40w.jpg (605x589, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvK3neCcO-A
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1060583525286662144
dailymotion.com/video/x351s5j
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Champloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please be fake

First deathnote and now this... I fucking hate netflix.

Believe me, your average Joe American doesn't want this either. It's the (((studio executives))) that try to push shit like this onto us.

We have a ton of original stuff. The best original tv shows are actually American. If we redo another countries show it’s just because we do it better

another chinese cartoon ruined

>(((netflix)))
spikes gonna be black
fae's gonna be a coalburner
jet's gonna be a tranny
and ed's gonna be a boy.
screencap this.

I'm so glad they waited 20 years for the age of diversity to make this so all the characters can be black transvestites

this. would pay double their monthly fee to get them to stop making new productions.

They don't hold anything sacred.

Did you forget All You Need Is Kill?

Mutts actually believe this.

Attached: E8570B8A-3ECF-4C1F-A533-A288CB46547E.jpg (581x767, 105K)

Calling it now...jet black will be jet black

Don't remind me also Ghost in The Shell

Attached: 100% Nuclear.jpg (601x469, 48K)

>Spike is going to be a nigger
>Faye is going to be a sandnigger
>Jet is going to be indian
>Ed is going to be a trans
Oh god... why, why do they have to do it to Cowboy Bebop of all fucking things. Makes me want to cry. Jesus.

One of the few pieces of media that I consider flawless is going to be tainted by PC culture... kill me, just kill me now.

Attached: whywhy.jpg (560x432, 41K)

Don't forget about the witcher

Ein will not be a Corgi but a Pitbull.

Attached: absolutamente.png (288x415, 135K)

>implying cowboy bebop will work as a live action show

Link the fucking tweet, I need proof of this travesty.

Also, this is going to far. This calls for some domestic terrorism in Netflix hedquarters. These people just corrupt and destroy everything they touch. The need to all hang.

Probably...

Attached: all aboard the RAGE TRAIN.jpg (499x450, 183K)

Netflix is systematically going through what white nerds like and destroying it.

Netflix's Deathnote was high art, biggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=qvK3neCcO-A

>and ed's gonna be a boy.
played by a 24 year old midget

Here you go
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1060583525286662144

>Pitbull
the dog breed of peace

Please god do not let them take a shit on Coyboy Bebop like they did on GITS.

Netflix is Satan.

It will not. At all. They will replace all good visuals with standard TV visuals, replace all good music with generic modern pop/rap music, replace all semblence of character depth with pointless drama and clifhangers.

There is no possible timeline in which Bebop live action is a good thing, and this timeline will probably result in one of the worst versions possible.

That's pretty much what it feels like doesn't it?

Thanks. I love the first response image.

Attached: DrgVdnwU0AA_Xa3.jpg_large.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Netflix really is a plague

>The whole world is so Americanized they think it’s their own culture

Attached: 907E92A0-3BE3-47FC-85B6-C9C51DDDD563.jpg (1049x698, 80K)

Hollywood has been doing this from day one. In fact, remakes used to be far more common in the 40s, the Maltese Falcon with Humphrey Bogart was a remake after all.

Just why? Come on just leave it alone. At this point it doesn't seem like they're even trying to make money, they're just purposefully making sucky stuff to denigrate the cool stuff its based on. Even if they don't go full tumblr with it, turning an anime into live-action just seems sucky enough on its own.

how many of the cast are going to be niggers?

Yeah, the original soviet version of the littlest mermaid was way better anime

Attached: russian_animation.jpg (500x400, 55K)

>why can't Americans
Hollywood kikes aren't American

ALL OF THEM

Netflix needs to be bombed or something. I swear to god these kikes just ruin everything they touch.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

God damnit. Is anything sacred anymore?

This isn't news?

They are the ones who define who and what Americans are. They have been at it for the past 100 years.

>world events
There you go. The soiling of a beloved by millions and world known piece of visual media by kike-led netflix is WORLD EVENTS motherfucker.

Human life... for now...

Netflix? Spike will be played by Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, Jet Black will be played by Laverne Cox, Faye will be Lena Dunham, and Edward will be a fat, sweaty neckbeard shitting on internet culture. You'll all be called bigots for not liking it.

Black Jet Black is probably the one time I'd actually be okay with nogwashing, but you know they're going to fucking push it

reminder that the original don't magically stop existing and that you can still enjoy them without caring about the remakes, as long as they don't get the star wars treatment

>Faye will be Lena Dunham

I fucking gagged IRL at the thought of that.

Attached: ready.jpg (600x549, 30K)

>Human life
That's not even sacred to the (((elite))).

I would kinda agree, the character does lend itself to an older black man with a lot of life experience. But that's not what's going to happen. That would be sensible. These people don't do sensible they do "BURN IT ALL TO THE FUCKING GROUND, DESTROY ALL WHITE CULTURE AND REPLACE IT WITH TRASH".

This is going to be monumentally shit.

>Americans
Progressive hollywood*

Name something original Russia has come up with in the last 50 years.

We know how they ruined Death Note, they will do the same with Cowboy Bebop
Only solution Nasim Agdam 2.0.

Attached: x0kh8xfsf0oy.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

>*smacks lips*
dass right

Based and redpilled

Haaaaaa

Is Keanu Reeves involved in this? There have been a lot of rumors over the years about him playing Spike in a live action movie

Jesus Christ it pissed me off so fucking bad when they cast that nog as such a great character. As predicted the nigger did what he does best and ruined it

Original IP movies are risky. Movies are a business. Big, big surprise.

can't wait for Netflix to do Samurai Champloo after

Attached: C4ecWqZWAAAVWZP.jpg (979x1200, 277K)

Attached: CHNg2GFWgAAB4PL.jpg (739x561, 71K)

That's not the point you fucking defeatist.

They are doing this constantly. Remaking good things and creating trash under the same title as the great original/previous version. Once that's out when you recommend anyone Cowboy Bebop you will have to always remember to tell them to NOT watch the netflix one. You just know that once it's out the thing that will pop up in google first will be the netflix travesty, and not the original.

What is it about profit, risk, and exploitation you commie addled retards can't understand?

What is it about the use of Democratic Power that you Tzarist "slaves" can't get through your head?

This is why the Chicago Boys raped your boi pussy economy in the 1990s, and why that mob boss thug Puck-tin was able to rape them back.

You have to understand the story before you can change the story and you simply refuse to understand that if you set up a system or use a system of exploitation, then all you'll ever get is exploitation.

#REKT

Yeah, but original movies don't have to cost 500 million dollars. You can spend 10 million on 50 different movies and a few of those might be hits you can make succesful sequels to. Instead of putting all your eggs in one corporate-managed focus group tailored, market researched basket.

Wowee you absolutely destroyed me what will I do now

To be fair, part of the thematic was hip hop culture. For instance, some of the samurais featured in the series had afros. Which actual Japanese couldn't have grown, unless they were Ainu.

KURWAAAA!!!!

Attached: 1536520079119.gif (441x484, 599K)

We've seen your "networks" Boris. You're LARPing as US networks.
dailymotion.com/video/x351s5j

I haven't talked to a single Cowboy Bebop fan who doesn't hate this idea.

Attached: 1528101374672.png (561x524, 283K)

I bet they remove all the smoking

Attached: 1528230752548.jpg (720x714, 60K)

>I haven't talked to a single Cowboy Bebop fan
Because they won't leave their Wifu collection.

Before one of you 'retards' out on me:
>Samurai Champloo is set in an alternate version of Edo-era (1603 to 1868) Japan with an anachronistic, predominantly hip hop, setting.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Champloo

they blacked and transed Dr. Frank N Furter

Attached: 1519864645746.jpg (526x8981, 3.47M)

I bet they replace it "legalize weed" content instead.

Just remember, Susan Rice is to blame for all of this.

If you don't think (((they))) are trying to destroy culture, you're blind.

That's because their target audience are not the fans, it's the normies.

When the voices against the creation of the live action will go louder and louder on twitter and other places all netflix and the apologists will do is call those people trolls or mysoginists or racists and just use it as a marketing device to target the normies...

Fuck... you're right.

Attached: 1440447649857.gif (500x375, 606K)

>Why can't americans come up with something original themselves?
Because all of our "Creative people" either write complete piles of shit or they write remakes of old shit so thus comes the continuous remakes of things

>mfw Spike is black and Faye is mexican

Attached: 1522648748491.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

>Asians, who only make up 5% of the population and have almost zero representation in Hollywood can have their roles blacked and this is fine
>If you dare to cast a black, the most over-represented group besides Jews in Hollywood, as anything other than black it's evil and racist

Really makes me think.

Because our entertainment industry is run by jews. Jews are not very creative most of there jewry ideas come straight out of the talmud. And there entertainment ideas all come from more talented writers.

This makes me extremely angry

L was supposed to be the unmatched genius of investigative ability. Even the japs made him into a white guy. But netfux just had to make him a nigger, as if niggers have any deductive reasoning abilities whatsoever.

CB is overated, change my mind

Lets be honest here, there are exceptions like the titan Thomas Sowell, but those are extremely rare.

Attached: RAGE.png (300x285, 88K)

>To be fair, part of the thematic was hip hop culture.
yeah but it was more or less exclusive to Mugen
>For instance, some of the samurais featured in the series had afros.
this i don't remember, although it's been awhile since i watched the series. are you sure you're not confusing Champloo with Afro Samurai?

Attached: iphone-20110721082808-1.jpg (600x450, 67K)

some anime need to be remade to find more fans

>unless they were ainu
ainu weren't black, they were caucasoid mongrels

You'd have to give me more context I guess:

>what's your IQ?
>when was the last time you saw it?
>how old were you then?
>did you finish it?
>were you watching it alone or with friends?
>did you watch it just once or multiple times?

>Spike will be a Jew
>Faye will be some half-spic mutt creature
>Jet will be a nigger
>Ed will be a tranny

Jews aren't original. They finance original people and then take the credit for it.
Look at songs from the '50s and '60s. Almost every single one has a Jew writing credit. Are Jews master musicians? No, they just know that they can collect future royalties from it and had the darkies and actual writers over.
(((Hollywood))) is no different. People praise (((Speilberg))) for his storytelling ability, has he even penned a film himself? Everything he's known for is based on a book, what someone else has given him, or a complete fabrication of events that can't fail no matter how retarded it is or how badly it's been made because it's still guaranteed to win (((Oscars))) (that's the Holocaust™ btw).

>Spike Spiegel
>Spiegel
>Doesn't even remotely look German.
Or maybe...
>Faye Valentine
>Valentine
>Born in Singapore
>Valentine is Scottish/English
>She looks, maybe Italian
Or maybe...
>Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky
>Anglo
>Sino
>Sino
>Hispanic
>Russian
>Is Ginger
I don't you understood the premise.

Of course it's overrated. That doesn't change the fact that it's good.

Oh jesus, why.
Its going to flop hard. They'll probably make faye black and edward trans. This truly is the darkest timeline.

See, (((studios))) don't want to shell out half a billion dollars to fund something which may not have an audience. So, they settle for adapting and recreating things that have an existing fanbase. Hope that helps.

You mean why are jews destroying anything they held cultural relevance? That is the entire fucking point you god damn idiot.

I don't have netflix. Went on a family visit and saw what it's like. They don't have a fraction of good movies and pump out smut for retarded highschoolers and tweens at a frightening rate.
Sex, dope and liquor.

>>Ed will be a tranny
this guaranteed, I th ink I remember seeing some faggots claim she was just because she had an ambiguous gender until it was revealed she was a girl by her father

element 3
element 6
element 9

mix them together and you get
dilithium crystals. i cannot make
them because i'm poor.

secret of the 369.

no one else on earth
figured this out limitless
dc energy.

And it never works. Name one good adaptation. One that had mainstream success.

>So, they settle for adapting and recreating things that have an existing fanbase
But that MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE when all they get from the actual fanbase is hate and gifs saying "NO NO NO" over and over againg but they keep pushing and changing it until it's nothing like the original and everyone hates it.

How is this safe in any way?

So how many niggers will they squeeze into this one?