Windows 10 is pure evil

Windows 10 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 7.
-Behaves like spyware, refuses you total control over your PC--cannot turn off certain programs and features.
-Intense paid shills on the internet to defend this shitty OS and spread mitigating lies about it constantly.

I fucking hate this OS so fucking much.

Attached: windows_keep_calm_mug_648.jpg (442x293, 41K)

It's has lots of improvements over 7, it's just that the cons outweigh the pros.

>-Slower than Win 7.
Not really the case here.

>-Behaves like spyware, refuses you total control over your PC--cannot turn off certain programs and features.
That is already Win 7 too. You have much better control with Linux or BSD [with the option to tighten security, auditing and control as you please]. Keep your important shit there.

I guess you're not getting that much privacy on your extra Windows 7 or 10 video games box.

> I fucking hate this OS so fucking much.
Do the above.

>It's has lots of improvements over 7
Shills have arrived.

There is not one single improvement in Win10 from Win 10.

Attached: Iy0l8Bv.jpg (599x520, 26K)

>Slower than Win 7
It's not sadly, it's very snappy and responsive. If Windows 10 DWM was a Linux compositor/window manager people would cream their pants over it.

It is a botnet though, and it does treat the user with contempt. But that just makes it more tragic, because it's very well constructed on a technical level in many ways. No reason to lie about that.

>Not really the case here.
Yes it is--look how bloated the OS is, it uses far more ram/cpu than Win 7.

>That is already Win 7 too.
No it isn't--I can turn off any windows program/service on Windows 7.

Fucken idiot liar.

Reminder XPfags said the same things about Vista, 7.

heres one: fonts are no longer rendered in the kernel

>Yes it is--look how bloated the OS is, it uses far more ram/cpu than Win 7.
It doesn't really for me. Tends to stay under 5% of either for an i7700k/16GB RAM. So did Windows 7.

> No it isn't--I can turn off any windows program/service on Windows 7.
You can't really turn off various Microsoft parts.

Even then, it's Windows anyhow - half or more the programs including Microsoft's own gave themselves the license to botnet data, and even somewhat negating the impact of this is an actual arsepain because even just sandboxing is so very cumbersome.

Basically, forget it. Windows 7 is placebo. If you want privacy, build it on BSD or Linux and go as far as you want [Linux with firejail and known licenses without any botnet clauses only, for example].

Just dual boot you brainlet

k. They why do you keep obsessing over it? Are you like those closet gays, who hate how much they like taking dick in the ass?

Attached: 1512372010423.jpg (780x879, 585K)

>It's not sadly, it's very snappy and responsive. If Windows 10 DWM was a Linux compositor/window manager people would cream their pants over it.
you don't know what a reponsive desktop looks like

Have you tried LTSB? It's supposed to be for cash registers but it's worked out really well for me so far.

Autism

is arch more stable than windows 10?

Attached: 1543009336601.jpg (680x960, 34K)

if you know your shit yes, otherwise no

Windows 8 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 7.
-Behaves like spyware, refuses you total control over your PC--cannot turn off certain programs and features.
-Intense paid shills on the internet to defend this shitty OS and spread mitigating lies about it constantly.

Windows 7 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win XP.

Windows XP is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 2000.

Windows 2000 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 98.

Windows 98 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 95.

Windows 95 is pure evil.
-Slower than Win 3.1.
-Intense paid shills on compuserve to defend this shitty OS and spread mitigating lies about it constantly.

based

Not necessarily, Windows 10 can be very stable and so can Arch. Or not, depending on hardware drivers, software choices and so on.

But the issue raised in this thread is also about privacy and user control, and there you got a clear advantage on Linux's side.

> Windows 2000
...Said nobody among 2000 users because people en masse were using 98 and those who installed 2000 came from NT, most likely.
And you for some reason compare Win7 to XP and not Vista.

>You're not my real dad.
>I hate you, I Hate You, I HATE YOU!!!!
Just stop """using""" it, sweaty.

Btw Windows
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Microsoft
Micro...wave
>REee?
Microsoft.

i'd say so

>Windows 10 is pure evil.
Well, what do you wanted? You are using a MS product.
>-Slower than Win 7.
A new version of windows normally need more specs than older one. If you want quality stay on linux.
>-Behaves like spyware, refuses you total control over your PC--cannot turn off certain programs and features.
It is on TOS. If don't want, don't install.
>-Intense paid shills on the internet to defend this shitty OS and spread mitigating lies about it constantly.
Who needs defend some kind shit come by default in every notebook.

wew. Thank the Lord! I've been waiting for this day since ME rolled rolled out. Thank you MS, what would I do without you?

> using windows at all outside a vfio vm
> using windows for anything but games
I found your problem, OP.

I don't know if 10 is slower than 7 because games are bigger and slower now. I don't care, either, just like I don't care if an update slowed down or sped up Playstation menus by 5%, who honestly gives a shit. I do care that people who shouldn't have computers at all keep making shitty threads about it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

yeah, if arch devs wont start releasing unstable software soon, microsoft will take of their target audience